Unsweetened Cherry Tea

Suho and Baekhyun's Diary

 

Joonmyeon

Baekhyun, wake up. -smiles as I shake you lightly-

 

Baekhyun

/stirs from my sleep/..

 

Joonmyeon

-smiles and hugs you, letting you to have more sleep-

 

Baekhyun

Y-..hyung? /opens my eyes slightly, letting it adjust to the light coming from the glass windows

 

Joonmyeon

-sits up and leans to your face- Baekhyun... wake up. It's almost afternoon..

 

Baekhyun

/yawns and stretches a bit/.. It is? .. I've missed the whole day?

 

Joonmyeon

No, you didn't. It's morning, still. -smiles- You sleep a lot. You must have been tired.

 

Baekhyun

Yeah.. The past few days were just too stressful.. But I' alright right now /smiles softly

 

Joonmyeon

Are you sure? -rubs your arm- I'm very glad you are. Do you need anything..?

 

Baekhyun

I am /nods before shaking my head/ it's fine hyung, like I said I'm alright right now.

 

 

 

Joonmyeon

Thank goodness. I'm very happy that you're fine. -smiles- It lightens me.

 

Baekhyun

/bites my lip/ I'm sorry if I ever worried you hyung.. Really I am

 

Joonmyeon

Ahh, there is no need. -pats your head- At least you're better. I know you're still moving on.. but I'm glad there is progress.

 

Baekhyun

.. /nods/ Time is all I need.. Should we have brunch hyung?

 

Joonmyeon

It's okay... I am just staying around for you to feel better. You seem better now! -beams- I kind of need to be alone... will you be okay?

 

Baekhyun

.. I'm sorry I've bothered you hyung. /bites my lip/ you may leave if you wish.

 

Joonmyeon

I told you, you didn't. I wanted to help. -smiles- I'll be around, Baek. I just need some time to think

 

Baekhyun

.. Wait hyung. ..I'm going to be selfish right now. I'm sorry but- .. I heard the institute is going to close soon.. And I want to stay with you even for a bit more. Just- even for a short while. . Please?

 

Joonmyeon

Close...? ... does the drama really went that overboard..? -looks down- Well okay.. I'm going to stay here. -smiles weakly-

 

Baekhyun

Jongin just told me.. I'm not sure if I was supposed to tell anyone but I had to tell you. Hamin left. .. And he wants the institute closed down..

 

Joonmyeon

Ooh... people only knows that Jongin might do it. I didn't know he really will do it.. -chuckles faintly- Does that mean we're never going to see each other again when that time happens..?

 

Baekhyun

I don't know hyung.. I really don't know. But...I know something's bothering you. Hyung you know you can tell me anything right?

 

Joonmyeon

-smiles a bit- I'm just tired, that's all... -pats your shoulders- I'm okay. Today's just a long day. I do hope the place will recover.

 

Baekhyun

/looks down and nods/ .. I'll make some tea.. It should calm some nerves down

 

Joonmyeon

Ohh okay. I'll stay with you when you make them. -nods-

 

Baekhyun

/nods and stands up, making my way to the kitchen

 

Joonmyeon M Kim

-goes behind you and sits at the free counter-

 

Baekhyun M Byun

/takes out a pot and pours hot water in it before adding the tea holder/.. Just stay for the tea for now hyung..

 

Joonmyeon

Look, Baekhyun.. I trust you.. I just don't want to bother you..

 

Baekhyun

Hyung. I'm practically asking you to stay and tell me what's bothering you.. I love you okay? You're my hyung. You're never a bother to me.

 

Joonmyeon

Well... I don't know.. this really is silly.. it's ridiculous. It's just that.. you're sad yesterday.. It made me really down and I helped you with the best I can. Today, Kyungsoo got sick so I took care of him. Yoona left.. I tried my best to get her back. Sukyung will leave as well.. I really tried also... as my days go, people come to me for help with what's going on. I try to smile despite what I really feel. I'm sad. I always give care... give and give. No one knows how I feel inside. It's okay though, the thought of people smiling is good. I just wish someone can listen.

 

Baekhyun

It's not silly hyung. Trust me, it's not. I'm sorry for being the ones to put you through this.. I didn't realize that I was bothering you. I'm really sorry hyung. /moves to hug you/.. And that's what I've been trying to do.. I can listen hyung. Just tell me anything. You won't bother me one bit.

 

Joonmyeon

You're not really bothering me, Baekhyun. -hugs you back- I just.. I j-just.. well, I always take care of people. I'm becoming tired, I can't even think straight anymore this day. I just care for people too much.. and I just realize nobody cared for me.

 

Baekhyun

.. Hyung.. I wished you realized how much I care for you. Really, I do. I wouldn't be here right now with oh if you hadn't reassured me with your words.. Even when we just met then, I still trusted you with my all.

 

Joonmyeon

That's really sweet coming from you, Baekhyun.. -smiles dearly- I know you do care... that's why I said my problems were silly. I just guess that people cares for me but they are not really saying anything. It's really good to hear it in actual, coming from you. Thank you..

 

Baekhyun

Just know, like what I've said many times before, I'm always here hyung. And please don't say that nobody cared for you. Hyung, many ladies confessed their love to you. You're also loved by many. Never forget that.

 

Joonmyeon

-hugs you tighter- Thank you so much.. Thank you, Baekhyun. -pulls away gently and covers my face with my hands- Aah, I feel so weak..

 

Baekhyun

I feel you hyung.. But I guess it's a human thing.. We are made to feel these things.. It's part of life.. Where there is good, there is bad. Where there is strength, there is weakness.

 

Joonmyeon

But I couldn't be weak. It let others worry and be vulnerable.. It's bad..  It’s bad to get weak.

 

Baekhyun

I know. I felt the same.. But hyung, you're human too. Sorry to break it to you, but I'm sure even superman gets this feeling... We're not completely immune to anything ..

 

Joonmyeon

But I promised myself I wouldn't let anyone see me like this.. That is why I wanted to be alone. I just want to sleep and wake up at the right time that all this sadness is behind me.

 

Baekhyun

.. Promises are made to be broken. /cups your face, making me look at me/ .. Hiding everything inside, might seem the best way to do, but it's not. Hyung. It's not. I know this because I used to do it before. /bites my lip and brings my hands back down/..

 

Joonmyeon

I know.. I know. -smiles softly as I look down- But I don't care. Seeing people getting worried makes me more sad than I should be. I guess it's my own way. But thank you.. for someone listening to your problem.. it really feels great. Thank you so much, Baekhyun. Thank you.

 

Baekhyun

.. I'm sorry but that bad habit of yours has got to be broken. Hyung. when someone worries for you, it's one of the biggest signs that they care for you. The fact that they're actually taking their own time to ask you what's wrong or what not, is really something. You need to start nothing the little things hyung.

 

Joonmyeon

You're.. you're really very.. really kind and true. I can't stop saying thank you enough. I'm really glad you're my friend. I'm glad I've met you. This is why I love you, Baek. -hugs you tight-

 

Baekhyun

I'm not always kind.. Or true. But when I need to be, I try my best to be.. /smiles softly and hugs you back/.. So don't worry anymore.. Think positive and stay healthy ..

 

Joonmyeon

Yes, I will do it for you. I'll try and be better. Thank you again. -pulls away gently and smiles dearly- I think the tea's ready.

 

Baekhyun

/nods and takes out the tea cups and pours some in them/ I hope you like it hyung.. it's cherry tea /smiles softly and hands one tea cup to you

 

Joonmyeon

-hugs you again before attending the tea- I can't stop saying thank yous, I feel really light. -smiles brightly-

 

Baekhyun

/smiles and holds my teacup/ .. if that's making you feel a bit better, then keep saying your thank you /smiles lightly

 

Joonmyeon

-chuckles- You're my new medicine. -beams and carefully lifts the teacup, blowing it gently with air-

 

Baekhyun

I'll take that as a compliment hyung /sips my tea carefully/ .. hm things will eventually get better hyung. I'm sure of it.

 

Joonmyeon

It sure will, neh. -smiles and sips down the tea- What do you feel like doing today? Do you feel like doing anything..?

 

Baekhyun

Hmm.. Spend it with hyung /smiles and sips my tea once more/.. And oh hyung, I have a question..

 

Joonmyeon

D'aaw. I want my day with Queen Baek as well. -smiles and sips the tea again- Yes, what is it?

 

Baekhyun

/looks at you/ there's a new place, well more like a new life. But I was just curious if you wanted to come too?

 

Joonmyeon

Ughm... Why thought of this new life. Don't you like it in here? -tilts my head-

 

Baekhyun

I do but.. I just thought since mostly everyone is coming, might as well ask you about It /bites my lip/ you don't have to go if you don't want to I guess.

 

Joonmyeon

I would love to go. -smiles and grips the cup- But I don't think I can leave my life now. But I want to go.. -scratches my head-

 

Baekhyun

We're not going to leave this place completely.. It's just we'll be there too? /smiles lightly

 

Joonmyeon

Okay. I will try not to disappoint you. -smiles softly- Alright?

 

Baekhyun

Nae hyung /nods and smiles

 

Joonmyeon

Hmmm.. -sips my tea and finishes it- So, do you feel alright now?

 

Baekhyun M Byun

/nods and holds the teacup with two hands/ nae hyung.

 

Joonmyeon M Kim

I'm very glad. -smiles softly- I think that the place is becoming better, don't you think?

 

Baekhyun M Byun

It is /nods and smiles lightly/ My brother is married and there's less drama.

 

Joonmyeon M Kim

Your brother is...? -tilts head- Ooh, congratulations to them! -smiles-

 

Baekhyun M Byun

Jongin /smiles/ He's my dongsaeng.

 

Joonmyeon

I am glad that despite all the problems, there is still good happening. -smiles- A very good vibe they must have spread in here.

 

Baekhyun

/nods/ nae I think so too /sips my tea slowly after blowing air on it/

 

Joonmyeon

-pops a strawberry out and places them at your lip- Look what I got you~

 

Baekhyun

/widens my eyes a bit and smiles brightly/ gomawoo~ /parts my mouth a bit to bite the strawberry/

 

Joonmyeon

For being great and staying happy. -smiles- Baekhyun. I have to go. I kind of need to attend some chores at my house.

 

Baekhyun

../bites my lips and nods/ arraseo, hyung. Thanks for everything, I guess /smiles softly

 

Joonmyeon

Call me if you need of anything, neh?

 

Baekhyun

Yes sir /nods and salutes

 

Joonmyeon

Well, bye bye! -smiles and waves-

 

Baekhyun

Nae hyung! /nods and waves back/