Phone Call

Suho and Baekhyun's Diary

 

Baekhyun

/calls you/.. pick up hyung...

 

Joonmyeon

Yes, hello..? Baekhyun?

 

Baekhyun

Yo, Hyung it's Baekhyun by the way. em I just wanted to ask whether you're busy today?

 

Joonmyeon

I just feel like resting.. -smiles a bit- I'm tired.. Why, what is it?

 

Baekhyun  

/nods and holds my phone with my other hand/ I see, then I'll call some other time, nae? I'll let you have your hyung time /smiles softly

 

Joonmyeon

I know I should trust you but I don't want to tell you but.. I just feel sad again.. Reason why I want to be alone..

 

Baekhyun

... the reason why I called is because it looks really nice outside today.. the sun is up and the breeze felt nice.. I was thinking of having a picnic? .. You can tell me whatever it is that's in your chest then..

 

Joonmyeon

D'aaw, that sounds very lovely.. I really wish I can always stay happy for you.. -pauses for a second- It's just that many people will leave..

 

Baekhyun

..you don't have to be always happy hyung.. You can get angry, sad and hyped up too.. /bites my lip/.. what do you mean?

 

Joonmyeon

I need to be happy.. -sighs softly- It's what I have to do, and Jongin told me the people who'll leave within the week..

 

Baekhyun

.. no you don't. .. Seeing you like this- forcing yourself to be 'happy' is hurting people hyung.. /bites my lip/ and oh.. yeah.. that..

 

Joonmyeon

I know, I'm sorry.. I really am sorry. I wish I couldn't disappoint. I don't want to disappoint you, I'm sorry. -sniffs softly- There are lots of people in here, Baek. I'm sure they'll love to spend the day with you.

 

Baekhyun

..you haven't hyung.. but it's fine, I guess. um Like I said, I'd give you, your hyung time.. um well sorry for disturbing you and drink some hot choco! /smiles softly/ um bye hyung /hangs up

 

Joonmyeon

-looks at my phone- Bye..