I'm not alone anymore.

Remember Me {HIATUS} Sorry!

A/N- yay second chapter, enjoy! Kamsahamnida! Oh and don't forget to subscribe and comment!

 

I opened my eyes to see a white ceiling; I turned my head and saw that I was in an unfamiliar room. ‘Who’s room is this, where am I?!' I started to panic. I abruptly sat up and then my head started to spin. Not only that, but my stomach felt horrible. I lay back down and waited until my headache subsided. I lifted my head and looked at my stomach. I saw a gash about as big and wide as my middle finger. I was wondering what happened and then I remembered.

I was being chased by this thing and I got trapped, he stabbed me, I passed out but then I heard a voice and I went unconscious. So am I safe? Shouldn’t the gash be bigger? Shouldn’t I be dead? I slowly got up and this time my head didn’t hurt that much but the pain in my stomach still didn’t help me, it still hurt to walk but I did anyways.

I opened the door and walked outside. The hall was long but I heard voices so I followed them. I walked down the staircase at the end of the hall and that’s when I saw them. 'Isn't that EXO-K?' I walked all the way down the stairs. When I hit the bottom of the stairs Baekhyun saw me and pointed at me. Everyone saw me and Sehun walked up to me. He put his arm around me and led me to the couch. I didn't complain, I was too weak to fight him.

Once we were all seated, I broke the silence.

“What am I doing here?"

Everyone looked at each other and then Suho answered.

"Do you not remember what happened?"

"I remembered being chased, stabbed, then I passed out......So why am I here and how am I healed?"

“Well Sehun here heard you call for help and he found you. We brought you here and well...... let's just say we helped take care of you." They didn't want to reveal their identities, because humans weren't supposed to know that people like them existed.

"Oh....um... How did you take care of me, that stab wound was deep....how... did you heal me?"

They looked at each other and they nodded. Suho started to talk again.

"We'll tell you but don't freak out or scream, we're not monsters. Okay?" I nodded.

“We are something called divinities-" after I heard him say that my expression froze and my heart beat faster. I'm not alone... there are others and...I’m.....happy. There was a smile on my face and they looked at me weirdly, but Suho continued on.

"Divinities are people with special powers, so you were healed by one of our friends in China."

"Wait China? How did he get here?" I was confused but the others were more confused because your reaction wasn't what they expected. They thought you would be more afraid but instead you took it all in and came out with that question.

"Oh.....um.... Kai here teleported to China and picked him up, he healed you."

"Wait there's more of you? How many more?!" They could hear the excitement in my voice, this was the first time in a while that I truly smiled and felt happy. They wondered what was wrong with me.

".....um...there are altogether twelve of us, six of us are in China. Wait, aren't you confused about why we exist and aren't you afraid that we might hurt you?"

"No you guys helped me, why would I be afraid? I'm the opposite actually; I'm happy, happier than I was in years!" Everyone looked at me.

"You don't seem surprised, by any chance, do you already know about divinities and their existence? Is that why a hunter tried to kill you?"

"That was a hunter? He can't be one...he was different....he wasn't human....." They heard what you said and questioned you again.

"You know about hunters too! Are you a hunter then?" They all looked at you and you shook your head.

"At first I was confused, I sensed other divinities but I wasn't sure if they were you but then you guys just confirmed it and that's why I was happy......I'm.....not alone.....anymore"

"Do you mean.....you're a divinity too?!" they all looked at you in amazement when you nodded your head.

"I thought we were the only ones left."

"So did I, I thought it was just me and my aunt left but now that I’ve met you and know that there are also six more in China I was happy!" They started to loosen up and smiled when they saw your genuine smile. They knew that the smiles you gave during school and during their tour weren’t real, they saw right through you.

"Soooooo.....What are your powers!" I couldn't keep the excitement in and they saw that.

"Oh, my power is water, Kai's is teleportation, Baekhyun's is light, Chanyeol's is fire, D.O.'s is earth and Sehun's power is wind. What's yours?"

"Oh mine's invisibility and sensing.....your powers are really cool though, my aunt’s power is mind manipulation." We all sat there in complete silence thinking about what we should talk about next.

"Um....Everyone calls me D.O. but I think we're closer now so.....you can call me by my real name....Kyungsoo."

I nodded. "Okay Kyungsoo!" When he heard her say his real name, everyone smiled and wanted her to do the same.

"I'm Joonmyun, and Kai is Jongin, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and Sehun are their real names."

"Okay...Joonmyun, Jongin, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and Sehun.' When I said Sehun's name, he smiled a bit and it was really cute and I couldn't look away, but Joonmyun started to talk again.

"You can call us whenever you need help, if it’s okay, can we be friends?"

"Yeah! I'd like that, call me SeongHae and don't have formalities ok?" They nodded and my stomach growled. I felt myself blush and Kyungsoo laughed.

"It’s dinner time, let’s eat. I’ll make some kimchi spaghetti." I smiled and stayed in the living room with everyone while Kyungsoo went to cook.

Things felt awkward, so I said something.

"Hey thanks guys, for helping me, and......Sehun......Thanks for saving me....I owe you one." I never felt shy before but when I’m around him I can't feel calm. I'm pretty sure my heart will fly out of my chest soon.

"It was...nothing, you don't have to."

"It’s okay, I want to." I insisted.

"Okay, then.....I’ll take you up on the offer."

"Okay, what do you want me to do?'

"I don't know yet, but I’ll tell you later." I trust him. He doesn't seem like the kind of person who will abuse this offer, he seems innocent, so I’ll trust him. But if he was Kai, somehow he gave me this creepy feeling and I felt like if I offered him this chance, he'd be really erted about it. so I didn't say anything after what Sehun said.

"Dinner's ready!"

Dinner was quiet and when we finished it was late so I thought that I’d go home.

“Don’t go, it's too dangerous. You were already hurt during broad daylight, what would you think would happen at night?"

I didn't know, but then where would I stay?

"Then what do I do, should I call a taxi?"

"Just stay with us. You can stay in our guess room upstairs, next to Sehun's room."

"Are you sure I wouldn't be intruding?"

"You’re fine, we're friends after all, right?"

"Yeah, we are. Okay then, goodnight." The group told Sehun to her and he just nodded. We walked up the stairs and Sehun led me to the room where I woke up in hours before. He stood by the door and I lay down on the bed.

"Goodnight Sehun."

"Oh...um goodnight." He left and I drifted off into dream land."

 

Sehun’s POV

I left the room but I came back after an hour. Everyone went to sleep and I was the only one awake. I went into her room and looked at her face.

"You’re really beautiful.....If you only knew how much you already mean to me when we first met when we were little."

She stirred in her sleep and opened her eyes.

"Sehun? What are you doing here?"

"Oh, um I was just, scared?"

She laughed at me and smiled. "Are you really that much of a baby? Here." She scooted over and told me that I could sleep with her. I looked at her in question but she already fell asleep again. I decided I’d take her offer and lay in beside her and covered up. My back was towards her but it still felt warm and I found myself slowly closing my eyes.

"I love you SeongHae, did you already know that?" and I fell asleep.

 

A/N- awwww so sweet Sehun you’re so cute and you act a lot like a little kid, that's why you’re our maknae! Subscribe and comment! Kamsahamnida and saranghae!