Aunty is Ruthless and Junhyung+You?

Remember Me {HIATUS} Sorry!

A/N- I'll update today because I’m on break. :) Yay!

 

"Aunty I'm back!" I yelled while entering the house my aunt and I shared. The boys followed in suit and my aunt popped out of nowhere.

"Hi sweetheart." She smiled and eyed the guys behind me. Her eyes landed on Sehun and she narrowed her eyes at him, Sehun doing the same but not as menacing. She broke eye contact and pushed us all into the living room.

“How are the hunters?" I asked

“They're fine, they're sleeping in the guest rooms." I nodded.

“So what exactly happened?"  She looked at me with an 'I told you so' look and I was about to answer when Suho spoke up.

“They somehow identified us. Luckily, they didn't think SeongHae was a divinity, but just a girl with the wrong group."

“I see. Did you boys have dinner yet?" All at once everyone's stomachs growled and they shook their heads.

“Good, luckily I made enough chicken stir-fry. Let's eat!" Everyone smiled and Kai looked at you.

“Your aunt is actually really nice, not how you describe her to be."

“That’s what you think," I answered and Kai looked at me confusingly. He'll see.

After dinner we headed back to the living room. That’s when she started scolding me.

"Honey! You should have told me ahead of time before going to the amusement park, anyways, you should be spending your weekends with me, this is the only time I get to see you before you're back at the dorms and I have to wait another week to see you again." She looked more upset than sad.

“I’m sorry aunty, I'll tell you next time, okay?" She sighed and just nodded then she turned her attention to the boys in front of her. They don't know why but they began to shiver at seeing her stare, what happened to the sweet aunt? they all thought.

“I need to get to know you guys better, so who wants to join me in the basement room first?" They looked at one another and all five of them pushed D.O. towards your aunt. He looked scared less, but he was the umma after all.

I stifled a laugh.

"Come with me, ah...-"

“D.O., it’s D.O.," Kyungsoo told her. She smiled and they both disappeared down the stairs.

"Hope he'll live," I muttered. The rest of them looked at me with questioning expressions but I just shrugged and made my way near the staircase leading upstairs towards the rooms.

“I’ll be back, I want to check on the boys upstairs."

“Let one of us come with you it might be dangerous," said Suho. I shook my head.

“It’s fine. I'll be down in a bit, watch some TV or something." They were hesitant at first but nodded anyways.

“Scream if you need us okay?" I rolled my eyes and nodded.

I walked into the first guest room across from mine and looked at the two figures on the bed. I sat on the bed looking at each of the expressions they wore. They looked so peaceful. I quietly named them.

“Doojoon and Hyunseung." They looked adorable while sleeping. I left the room and entered another.

"Kikwang and Dongwoon." I smiled and made my way to the last one.

“Junhyung and Yoseob." I was about to leave the room when I heard a groan. I turned around and looked at a tired Junhyung sitting up on the bed rubbing his eyes. I froze in my spot and remembered when he held a knife to my throat. I shivered but looked back at him and I gasped as light brown eyes gazed back at me.

“Who are you?" He asked me, little but sensible hostility in his voice.

"I-I'm SeongHae, we're classmates."

He nodded and looked at the sleeping Yoseob beside him. “What are Yoseob and I doing here?"

“I found you guys passed out in an alley on my way home and decided to bring you here, sorry if what I did was wrong." The lie was good but I hated lying.

“Oh, okay." He tried you get up and almost tipped forward. I rushed to him and tried to steady him. He looked at me at first with surprise then a smile lit this face. “Thank you." I nodded. He was a little dizzy so he sat on the bed and I sat next to him.

“Do you remember how or why you were all passed out in an alley?" I tried to see if they remembered anything but he shook his head. His next question though surprised me.

“Somehow I feel like I've seen you before, have we met before?" I stared at him, does he remember me?"

"Um...no we've never met, this is the first time." *smooth...*

“Oh! Then that's weird, I remember dreaming about this girl! She looked a lot like you! We were k-" he stopped and I saw him blushing even in the dark.

I knew what word was about to come next but I pushed it aside.

“You should rest a little more, I'll be back later." I smiled. I was about to get up when he pulled gently on my arm.

"Will you stay a little longer? I would like to talk to you for a bit if that's okay." I looked at his expression and it looked lonely. I nodded and took a seat again.

*I wonder how it's going with the boys and aunty.*

 

------Meanwhile in the living room--------

“Sooo, how do you think hyung’s doing? It’s been like 20 minutes now. Also, Mei Mei, she’s been gone awhile too.” Said Kai.

They all shrugged but Sehun, who was lost in a daze. Finally the door to the basement opened and out came D.O. and your aunt. D.O. looked spooked out of his wits but not as bad as they thought he would look.

“Who’s next?”

They looked at each other and shoved their leader towards your aunt, she smiled and then they disappeared like D.O. had a while ago. The others asked D.O. what happened and he just shook his head and said, “She’s crazy!” They looked at each other and shivered, D.O. was their umma and he never lied.

One by one each member was taken into the basement and the maknae was the last one. Sehun walked up to the door of your waiting aunt and she, instead of smiling, just stared at him. They then disappeared down the stairs.

All of them were thinking the same. *Maknae, fighting!*

 

----Basement----

Sehun’s POV

I walked down the stairs following Mei Mei’s aunt to the couches that were perfectly arranged in the center of the room.

“Have a seat Sehun.” She said with no emotion. I did as she said and she sat across from me. At first she just looked at me, but then she spoke.

“Sehun, what are you doing here.” Her voice was cold but I kept my voice normal.

“Same reason the others had, I- we were bringing SeongHae back home...aunty.” She was surprised when I called her that.

“Don’t call me that, I’m not your aunt.”

“But aunty, don’t you remember? You told me to call you that when I lived with you many years ago. Why can’t I call you that now?” I was still talking normally but the look on her face told me she was trying to fight tears.

“Sehun, how did you find SeongHae?” She was starting to let the tears drop.

“I don’t know how, but I saw her yesterday and I- what happened, where did you go? Why didn’t you take me with you?” I was starting to get upset.

 

----Flashback: Sehun 7, SeongHae 6----

Sehun’s POV

“Seong-ah! Come with me for a sec, I want to show you something.” I smiled as she walked towards me from where she was playing. I took her hand and we walked towards the woods.

“Oppa, where are we going?” she asked me as we walked.

“I’m going to my special place and I want to show you something.” I smiled and she did the same. The walk there was quiet but it wasn’t an uncomfortable silence, but a pleasant one. When we got there her eyes grew wide and her smile grew even wider.

“O-Oppa! This place, where did you find it! Why didn’t you bring me here before?!” She playfully tried to punch me but her punches barely hurt. The place was a small clearing in the woods surrounded by trees with a small stream running through it.

“Sorry, but I brought you here now and I found it 2 days ago when I-here I’ll show you.” I walked away from SeongHae and I showed her what I discovered the day I found the clearing. I closed my eyes and the wind around me began to blow harder than before.

 

“O-oppa? What are you doing? Something’s going on, oppa!” I didn’t hear her. The wind blew harder and the temperature began to drop. The wind was blowing way too hard now and I couldn’t control it. I opened my eyes and looked around me. The wind blew around too much dirt and branches, I was getting scared. I tried to stop it but I didn’t know what to do. Then, I felt something wrap itself around my chest and I looked down to see a very familiar face staring back at me. Tears glistened her face and in an instant the wind stopped and everything was normal again. The birds began to sing and the sun was visible again.

“Oppa, what happened, are you okay?” Her eyes never left mine and I nodded.

“I’m fine, I’m sorry, I couldn’t control it-are you okay?” She nodded then looked at me skeptically.

“What do you mean you couldn’t control it?” I sighed.

“I wanted to show you what I found out about myself when I found this place. The wind, I made it. Since it’s still new to me, I couldn’t control it but thanks to you, you helped me stop it.” She looked at me in awe. I was afraid she would be scared of me but what she did surprised me. She smiled and hugged me tighter that I couldn’t breathe.

“Oppa, that’s so cool! I’m happy because you have a power and that means you can protect me and stay with me forever!” She snuggled deeper into my chest and all I could do was stare at her.

“You smell nice oppa, you smell just like aunty.” That’s when I saw a glowing tattoo on her wrist, the same kind of tattoo like mine but different.

“Seong-ah, do you have powers too?” She looked shocked. I pointed to her wrist and she looked down at it. She gasped at the disappearing tattoo and rubbed her arm trying to make it appear again.

“I-I don’t know, if I do what is it? What kind of power do I have?” She looked at me but I told her I didn’t know.

“I don’t know, but we’ll find out sooner or later. I’m tired from standing. Want to join me?” She nodded and I took her hand in mine. I lead her to a little patch next the stream and sat down. She did the same and we continued to stare at the stream in front of us.

“Hey Seong-ah, what will happen if someday we won’t be able to see each other anymore and I can’t be by your side.” She shook her head and looked me straight in the eyes.

“Oppa stop it. You’ll be by my side forever and I won’t let you escape my sights.” She said with determination. I just stared at her then I smiled.

“Then what will you do when I’m older and I need to get married or something like that?” She was still young yet she understood everything I told her.

“Then I’ll be your wife and that’s how you’ll stay with me forever.” I shook my head at her answer and laughed. She didn’t understand why I was laughing and just stared at me confusingly.

“Why are you laughing?”

“Are you sure SeongHae? To be my wife, doesn’t that mean you’ll have to love me?”

“But I do love you, and I’ll love you forever and ever.” I found her answer to be nice and fulfilling and I found myself responding to it.

I leaned towards her face and stared into her bright brown orbs. “Then will you accept this?”

I leaned in closer until our lips met and it felt wonderful. Every bone in my body responded to the touch sending shots of electricity through me. She didn’t pull away but leaned into it. We were like this for a while until we pulled away from the lack of air in our lungs.

“Do you still love me?”

She nodded and wrapped her arms around my neck. “Of course oppa, I will always love you.” I smiled and stood up. I took her hand and led her through the forest and back home. Aunty stood at the front of the house, pacing back and forth on the porch when she spotted us and ran towards us.

“Where have you two been?! I thought somebody kidnapped you. Sehun, you’re the oldest, you should be more responsible.” Her eyes trailed down at our interlocked hands and shook her head thinking less of it.

“Go inside both of you, and SeongHae I need to speak with you quickly.” She let go of my hand and I walked up to my room. What were they talking about? I fell asleep without realizing it. I woke up but it was still night. I looked to my left but SeongHae’s bed was empty. I was confused so I got up and left the room. I checked aunty’s room but I didn’t see her. I started to panic. I ran downstairs and looked around the house was empty. I turned towards the kitchen when I saw a note on the table.

It read:

Sehun, I’m sorry. When you read this, you would already notice that we are gone. I took SeongHae with me and we left when you fell asleep. Something happened and I didn’t want you to get caught up in it. SeongHae and I are different. I’m sorry we didn’t take you with us, but there’s no place for you here with us, you’ll only get hurt. I’m sorry Sehun.

-Aunty

I started crying. This isn’t true! They didn’t just leave me! I ran around trying to see if I could find them that the letter was a joke but I soon found out it wasn’t. I collapsed on the ground and cried my heart out. Aunty, why’d you leave me? Then I remembered, SeongHae.

SeongHae left too. I cried even harder. *You said we’d be together forever.*

 

----Back to the present----

“Sehun, I’m sorry but I thought you were normal and I didn’t know you were a divinity, I didn’t want you involved.” She sounded sorry and I just nodded, she continued.

“But later I heard from the council that there was a group of 12 boys who graduated the middle school where divinities were secretly taught and when I saw a picture of you as one of the boys, I started crying, Sehun I’m so sorry, I didn’t know, I-.” I cut her off with a hug.

“It’s alright aunty, but why doesn’t she remember me and why did you leave?” I let go of her and looked her in the eyes. She looked really old and almost fragile.

“You know how SeongHae had always stayed with me when her parents were always busy with work; well we got news that they were killed at home. The people who killed them were hunters and they left a note saying they were looking for their daughter; I panicked and moved away with her, I didn’t want you involved. But when she told me she was with a group of boys who were also divinity, I thought she’d be safe. To find out it was you, I was glad but I was also wary because I wondered how you two met again, but I know now that you’re still a good person and that you weren’t some imposter.” She continued again when she took a drink of her water.

“The reason SeongHae doesn’t remember you is because I used my powers on her. She was hurt so bad, every day she would cry, she kept saying that she promised but I didn’t know what she meant or who she said she promised. I wanted her to stop crying and be happy again. I manipulated her mind telling her that this person never existed and the promise wasn’t real. She became happy again. The thing is I wondered why she cried over this person rather than her parents. Sehun, were you the one she made a promise with?” I nodded.

“I’m sorry I made her forget, I didn’t think it was you and I didn’t think she would have forgotten you. I’m so sorry Sehun, but I can’t reverse what’s done.” I nodded and looked down on my lap.

“Sehun, you’re here with EXO-K, What happened to the other six members?” She asked changing the subject.

“There was a group of hunters that threatened Kris’ family, so they went there to investigate. They’ll be back soon after they finish their investigation.” She nodded.

“Okay, we’ve been down here long enough. Let’s go back upstairs. Oh and Sehun, don’t call me aunty around them. It will confuse them and I don’t want you doing so until she knows who you are, please can you try to help her slowly remember you?” I nodded and we went upstairs and were greeted by the other five members on the couch watching TV.

“How’d it go Sehun?” I smiled and they looked confused.

“Great, we’re like the bests friends ever now.” They looked at me shocked and laughed. I looked around for Mei Mei but I didn’t know where she was.

“Where’s Mei Mei?”

“She’s with the hunters; she’s been there for a while now.” I zoomed up there without letting Suho finish his sentence. I looked around when I heard voices. I stood behind the door where I heard Mei Mei’s voice and slowly turned the handle. I looked up and was upset with what I saw.

I closed the door and ran downstairs and without telling the others I walked outside and ran towards the woods.

I screamed when I got to an isolated place. SeongHae was crying, I was upset but what hurt me was I couldn’t comfort her, instead I saw her lying on the bed head on the lap of the one and only Junhyung. What the hell!”

 

A/N- What happened that made you cry and what did you and Junhyung talk about while your aunt was talking with Sehun. I hope this tells you some stuff and everything makes sense. If I’m missing anything just comment. Subscribe and comment! Kamsahamnida!