Oppa?

Remember Me {HIATUS} Sorry!

A/N- hey sorry for not updating in a while, omg homework is killing me! I get about 3-6 hours of homework a day- not kidding! I hate you AP!!!!! Well enjoy this chapter and Mianhae! The song that I listened to for this chapter was called Time To Go by U-Kiss!

 

I opened my eyes and looked around the room. *Where am I?* I tried to get up but something restricted me from doing so. I looked at what was holding me down when I saw an arm. I started to freak out. I followed the arm to it’s owner and stared directly at Sehun....OH SEHUN! What was he doing here! Then I remembered, EXO-K saved me when I was attacked, I slept in their guest room and Sehun said he was scared so I let him sleep with me. After remembering all of that I stopped struggling and I laid there staring at Sehun, he looked so at peace when he's sleeping. He looks...almost....cute. Yah! What am I thinking!

“Take a picture, it'll last longer," Sehun said as he opened his eyes and sat up rubbing his eyes.

“Yah! I wasn't staring.....I was.....just wondering why you look so ugly...yeah that's what I was doing." Oh god that was mean.

Now fully awake, he stared at me and smirked. I was blushing like crazy so I shot out of the bed and ran out of the room, but before I left I told him that I was going to the bathroom and that he should get ready too. Mostly because I didn't want any of s to walk passed the room and find him there. He nodded and I left.

Stupid Sehun! Why didn't he tell me he was awake! God I'm so embarrassed. I went to the bathroom and locked the door. I stood in front of the bathroom mirror and stared at my reflection. OMG! I look horrible! And Sehun saw me like this, god he's so annoying. That's the last time I let him or anyone else sleep in my room. Unconsciously I started thinking about him, his arms around me, it kind of felt nice and his face was really flawless- yah! What am I thinking! I hastily started brushing my teeth and combed my hair. When I looked decent enough, I got ready to leave the bathroom, but then I remembered the wound. I lifted my shirt and examined the wound. It looked red but it looked like it healed almost completely. Remind me to thank this Lay if I ever see him, I said to myself. I went out of the bathroom and down the stairs. I looked around but no one was awake. I went into the kitchen and found some ingredients, maybe I should make them breakfast. I guess I owed them that.

I took out some spaghetti noodles, leftover kimchi from the fridge and ham and cheese. I took out a pan and began boiling the noodles. I cut up the vegetables, took out a large cooking pan and began cooking.

 

------30 minutes later-----

EXO-K one by one made their way down the stairs when they smelled the air.

"Mmmmm, smells like Kyungsoo hyung's kimchi spaghetti, when did you get up to make it, hyung?" said Kai.

“I just woke up with you guys, remember? Kai you were the one who woke me up, too! Idiot." Kai put his hand on his chest and acted like he was hurt. D.O. shook his head and everyone continued to walk down the steps, wondering who made the food, when secretly Sehun was smiling. *Seems like everyone forgot that SeongHae was here... Hehehe this is funny* the group made it to the kitchen to find seven steaming hot plates of kimchi spaghetti on the table. Then they all at once looked at the figure standing at the kitchen counter pouring seven glasses of orange juice. Everyone then remembered that she was here and all at once they quietly ran to the table sitting in their seats.

When I turned around, I gasped. I saw all of the EXO-K boys sitting at the table staring at me like little kids. When did they get here? I laughed a bit at their expressions and carried all the drinks to the table. When I sat down, Chanyeol began to speak.

“Umm... Is this for us?" He acted like a little kid, he looked like he was about to drool and he looked kind of worried that if they weren't for him he was going to breakdown. I laughed and nodded.

“It’s...um a thank you gift for saving me and letting me stay here for the night. So um, eat up and thanks for everything." They smiled and said in unison “you’re welcome” and everyone dug in. Sehun gave me a small nod before digging into his own plate before Chanyeol had a chance to steal any of his good. Chanyeol must be the group’s food monster I wondered. I began eating when Baekhyun began to speak.

"Hey, since it's a Sunday why don't we all get to know each other a bit and hang out, I think it'll be fun. We don't get to meet many divinities besides EXO-M and I guess it might be fun!" Everyone nodded in agreement and looked at me for an answer.

I slowly nodded and smiles were plastered on their faces and they continued eating. After everyone finished I washed the dishes with the help of Suho and then we all met up in the living room.

“So what should we do today?" Asked Sehun. Everyone was thinking of something when Kai broke the silence.

“How about the amusement park! We haven't done that in like forever!" Everyone including me smiled. I have never been to an amusement park, because my aunt thought that it would be dangerous, but now that there are seven of us, I thought that we'd be safe.

“Yeah, I like that! What do you think SeongHae?" I smiled and nodded.

“I’ve never been to the amusement park before and I think that it'll be fun!" They smiled and Chanyeol started to talk.

“SeongHae is a bit long to say, can we just call you Mei Mei? Luhan hyung told me Mei Mei means little sister and I thought it would be fun and you should call us oppa except Kai, Sehun and Kyungsoo because they are the same age as you." Everyone nodded and the said three were groaning and I blushed. I've never called anyone oppa before. Maybe it'll be fun.

“Okay...umm... Joonmyun oppa, Baekhyun oppa, Chanyeol oppa." They smiled and I began to smile. Then Kai began to speak.

“Hey that's unfair! Then can't you call us something too? How about dropping the honorifics and calling us just by our names, how's that? I nodded and began saying their names.

“Jongin, Sehun, and Kyungsoo?" They smiled and now everyone was happy. All at once they said- “Mei Mei!" I laughed and they began to laugh as well.

“Everyone get ready, let’s go! Mei Mei don't worry we got a friend to get some clothes for you at the store so don't worry." I smiled and nodded but I couldn't help but hope that the friend that got my clothes was a girl, hopefully. I went upstairs to the room I slept in and locked the door. On the bed was a bag and I looked thought the clothes and tried it on. I was amazed it looked awesome. I smiled and told myself to remember to thank this 'friend'.

I went downstairs and I was shocked the other six boys looked amazing even if they were just wearing ordinary clothes. At the same time they looked at me with their mouths agape. They caught themselves and stood straight again. This is what they wore.

We all smiled, got ready and left the house.

 

A/N- the amusement park will be the next chapter. These pictures don't belong to me! And I have a poll here! Please vote! Kamsahamnida!