Amusement Park and Hunters part 2

Remember Me {HIATUS} Sorry!

A/N- here's part 2 of the chapter enjoy! And this is a double-update yay!

 

"Mei Mei let's go there next!" Chanyeol said to you. You guys had a lot of fun. On the water log the boat tipped and Sehun was being stupid and he took off his seatbelt so in the tunnel he almost fell out but luckily Suho used his power to push him back into the boat. After that we went to the rollercoaster and as the bet goes, both Suho and Baekhyun went on the rollercoaster with Sehun. When they got on I could have sworn that the only screams that were heard were that of Baekhyun and Suho. When they got off it looked like they went to hell and back. They looked sick and pale so we sat down in one of the picnic booths and waited for them to get out of the bathroom from puking or whatever. When they got out Chanyeol said he wanted to go to the Ferris wheel.

"Ah...hm...” Sehun cleared his throat. “Chanyeol-ah, don’t forget our bet, come with me please." He had on this evil grin and everyone, especially Chanyeol, cowered in fear. Sehun is actually quite scary despite his cute face. I'm pretty sure he is the devil's reincarnation.

"Ah-he... okay coming." Chanyeol followed Sehun and we also followed in suit. When we reached the middle of a crowd everyone stared at Sehun, they knew he was going to make Chanyeol do something, so all of us kept quiet.

"Chanyeol, I want you to dance, by yourself, to the song I caught you practicing in your room. What was it? Hmmmm... Oh yeah dance Growl in front of everyone." he smirked widely.

"You devil, you saw me? I can’t dance that in public it’s-it’s weird without music." He grinned at his excuse.

"Don't worry, I have the song on my iPod! I’ll put it on full blast for everyone to hear." Chanyeol's face turned white but he complied and slowly made his way to the middle of the walkway. The music began to play and people gathered around him seeing what the commotion was about. His face flushed red, but he began to dance. We stood there watching. Chanyeol, he was...AMAZING! He looked shy, but something happened that I didn’t expect. Sehun walked up next to Chanyeol and so did Kai and they also begin dancing. They were amazing and wow, I didn't know Sehun could dance, neither did I know Chanyeol or Kai could. But now that I look at it, we barely know anything about each other and we are technically friends. The music ended and everyone applauded. The three dancers laughed and Chanyeol didn't seem all that mad.

“Hey guys, let's eat I’m hungry." I said. They nodded and we headed to the food court.

"Where did you guys learn to dance like that, it was amazing!"

“All of us learned how to dance together and I mean all of us, including all of EXO-K and M." When Kai said that my mouth hung down and I’m pretty sure if I opened it any wider my chin would hit the floor. Suho put his hand under my chin and closed my mouth for me.

“Are you serious? I wish I could dance, you guys should teach me sometime!" I grinned and they nodded. We made it to the food stands and I ordered fries, cheese curds and a coke. Everyone ordered and Sehun was the last one.

"I'll have large fries, a double cheese burger, 10 piece chicken tenders, 2 trays of cheese curds, a milkshake, and bag of cotton candy." We stared at him and Kai looked like he was going to pass out. Luckily Suho and D.O. were so nice they paid for ours. “Your total will be $32.75." The cashier said to Kai. He pulled out his wallet and gave her his last 2 twenty dollar bills. When we arrived at a table. Kai sat at the edge staring at the food like a starving child. I wanted to cheer him up because clearly Kai looked hungry and I felt bad that he spent all that money on the brat.

“Here, have the cheese curds, I'm not that hungry." He looked unsure but I nodded and his face lit up. When everyone saw how cute Kai looked everyone wanted to give him something too. Suho gave him his other burger, D.O. gave him half his fries, Chanyeol gave him a tiny corner piece of his hotdog- aish this food monster- and Baekhyun gave him his caramel apple. Everyone turned to Sehun and glared at him. Sighing he gave him 5 of his chicken tenders. Kai looked happy again and thanked everyone. When we finished eating we got up to go ride the Ferris wheel. All the nosy wanted to go to the bathroom so I waited near the ride.

“Hey there, do you know where we can find the tundra twister ride?" I looked up from my phone to see six handsome faces. I nodded and told them where it was.

“Thanks! My name is Hyunseung and this is my group: Yoseob, Junhyung, Dongwoon, Doojoon, and Kikwang. We are new here and we were wondering if you were a student at SM Performing Arts High School. Are you?" I nodded and smiled.

“My name is Kim SeongHae, I'm a 2nd year at the school class 2-A. Nice to meet you!" They smiled back. They were about to leave when they spotted six guys walking our way.

“Aren’t they EXO-K? I heard they were the popular kids in our new school, let's say hi," whispered Yoseob to Hyunseung. He nodded and when the six stopped, the groups stared at each other.

“Hey, you're EXO-K from SM High right? We're Beast and we're transferring to the school tomorrow, we hope you can take care of us." EXO-K nodded and looked up to see you behind them.

“Mei Mei! Are you ready to ride?" I nodded and waved goodbye to Beast and we made our way to the ride. We then noticed three of Beast getting into the car in front of the one I, Sehun and Suho were occupying. The others were behind us and you’re pretty sure you just saw Hyunseung, Doojoon and Dongwoon enter the car behind theirs. It's nothing suspicious so you just continued to smile and then the ride started. Sehun, Suho and I talked but I couldn't stop feeling like someone was staring at me the whole time. I turned around and quickly caught Junhyung looking at me before he turned his head.

“Hey, Junhyung, why are we following SeongHae and EXO-K around, they're not specials so we shouldn't worry about them."

“Yoseob, I'm not sure but there's something different about them, they give off such a nice feeling especially that girl."

“Hyung, are you crushing on her?"

"Heck no, it's just something's odd and it feels weird. We should keep an eye on them, just in case. Remember the scientist told us that they've tracked down one divinity in our school and we are here to find and capture the thing."

“Yeah, yeah, okay hyung, but let's have fun now! That girl seems normal to me, I think your just exaggerating. Those EXO-K guys seem suspicious, though. Why don't we just watch them?"

“Yeah, let's do that." And at that moment the car stopped and the announcements went on saying the ride is experiencing difficulties please wait a bit.

“Damn it!" Cursed Kikwang.

 

-------

 

"Hey Sehun-ah, can you show me your power, I've only seen Joonmyun oppa’s power, I want to see yours." I gave him some aegyo and he fell for it right of that bat. He summoned a gust of wind and rocked the whole car violently. I gasped and held onto him.

"Never mind don't, it’s dangerous maybe later when we're on the ground, okay?" He smirked and nodded and I let go of his arm. I blew a scared breath and looked at Suho who looks like he's about to puke. We just noticed that we were at the top of the Ferris wheel when we stopped and he doesn't look like he's handling the height very well.

"Hyung are you okay?" Asked Sehun.

“Don’t talk to me when I'm panicking, I'll kill you if you do." Suho seethed.

“Yep, you're not okay." I nodded to that and I sensed something when the wind carried a scent towards me.

“Guys, I smell.... hunter." They both looked at me and their eyes started to widen. Suho and Sehun looked at each other and Suho dialed a number.

“D.O., when we get off this ride, we have to leave now! Mei Mei sensed hunters near us." D.O. turned around in his car and looked at us shocked. He then turned to everyone in his car and told them the news.

 

-----

 

“Hey Doojoon hyung, let's hope there aren't any specials that can smell us because the perfume we put on is starting to wear off." Doojoon nodded and Hyunseung went back to staring at the three guys behind him. *Something’s odd about them.*

 

The ride started to move again and we breathed a sigh of relief.

“Mei Mei, you’re still my slave so, will you carry my stuffed animals I won and buy me some more cotton candy?" It wasn't a bad request, so I nodded.

We finally got off the ride and Sehun gave me his stuffed animals and we all quickly went to the candy vendor and bought two bags of cotton candy. We began to walk to the car when Sehun heard footsteps in the wind following us. He stopped us and we all turned around.

The people who followed us stopped in their steps and looked at us.

“Umm....hi there, Beast right? Are you guys following us?" Asked Suho. They said nothing, they just looked at us.

Sehun was suspicious so he whispered into your ear. “Hey, Mei Mei, I'm getting a little suspicious of them, I'll blow a small gust of wind from behind them towards you and tell me if you sensed something. I slowly nodded and looked at them. Sehun blew a small gust of wind then it hit me. Bitter and rotten. I turned to Sehun wide eyed and everyone saw this.

“We have to get going now and bring our little sister home, so we'll go now." Sehun said and we turned around.

“Wait, why don't we talk for a bit, you know get along and be friends." Said the leader. “Have you guys ever heard of beings called divinities?"

I was behind Sehun and my eyes neatly bulged out of my head. But I looked over his shoulder and all the other EXO-K members, they didn't look fazed and acted like they were truly confused.

“What’s a divinity?" questioned Kai.

“They’re beings who have special powers that we don't have. Do you know anyone that might be special?" We shook our heads. Unknowingly one of the Beast members disappeared.

“Where’s your other member?" Chanyeol asked looking at the group only seeing five of them. EXO-K and you froze, where was....I think his name was....Junhyung? We didn't have to think for long.

I screamed when someone came behind me and grabbed my waist with one arm and bounded my arms with the other.

“Mei Mei!" All of EXO-K screamed. I stopped screaming and looked up to see Junhyung.

“Ju-Junhyung! Let go of me what are you doing?" I screamed in his face.

“I’m sorry SeongHae but it's for your safety, we are hunters and we're suspicious of your friends here. Just work with us ok?" I paused. They don’t think I'm a divinity? But how did they find out about EXO-K? Beast slowly stepped forward.

“We’re kind of suspicious of you guys. We think you guys are divinities, are we right?" Yoseob started to smirk and took out a dagger – similar to the one that hurt me - and ran towards Chanyeol.

“Chanyeol! Look out!" I screamed and he turned around and quickly dodged the attack.

“You have great reflexes, now show us some powers."

Chanyeol glared at him and was about to conjure his power when Suho stopped him.

“Let us go! They aren't these divinities and they're just normal people!" I yelled at the leader.

“Silly girl. When I prove they are divinities, I'll kill them. After that we'll have to erase your memories because regular humans aren't supposed to know of their existence. Afterwards let's be friends okay?" I glared at him but the worry still didn't leave my eyes.

Yoseob and now Kikwang took out their weapons and aimed them at Baekhyun and Chanyeol. They ran at them but Baekhyun and Chanyeol jumped out of the way.

“Show us your damn powers!" Now all of them had their weapons out. Everyone stopped moving when Junhyung started to talk.

"I'm taking SeongHae out; I don't want her to see this." I screamed again and tried to break out. I bit his arm and he let go of me. I ran towards Sehun and Chanyeol and stood in front of them.

“Don’t hurt them!" They hesitated at first, but stood in their battle stances again. They got ready to attack, not minding me, not caring if they'd kill me.

“Mei Mei get out of the way! They'll hurt you!" yelled Baekhyun.

"Show us your power or we'll kill her first." In a flash Junhyung grabbed me, this time a dagger was at my throat. EXO-K stood in shock they didn't know what to do. They lost it, they were mad.

Chanyeol's tattoo started to appear and it started glowing bright blue. He summoned a large fireball and threw it at Yoseob. He moved out of the way but the fire singed his hair a bit.

"! Hey hyung you were right they are specials. Let's kill them!" He and everyone ran at them with weapons. Everyone's - except your - tattoo was glowing brightly. They were battling each other. Chanyeol fought Yoseob, Suho fought Hyunseung, Kai fought Dongwoon, D.O fought Doojoon, Baekhyun fought Kikwang and Sehun tried to fight Junhyung but he didn’t know how without hurting you too.

I was close to tears watching everyone fight one another. I couldn't take it anymore.

"Please Junhyung, let me go. Let us all go..." I screamed. I did something that surprised both Sehun and Junhyung. I turned around and kissed Junhyung on the lips. He almost automatically gave in to it and forgot his surroundings and he let go of the knife holding my shoulders. I kneed him in the groin and he let go of me breaking the kiss with a pained groan.

 

Sehun’s POV

I was hurt, seeing you kiss someone else. It hurt really badly. *Does she like him?* *Does she know him?* But then I stopped thinking when I saw you knee him in the groin and then I got it. When he let go, you ran behind me and this gave me a chance. I took his knife that he dropped and was ready to kill him when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up to see you.

"Sehun, please don’t kill him, I don’t want anyone to die." I was confused but I listened to her. I punched the boy on the ground and he was unconscious.

The others were fighting. Mei Mei’s tattoo glowed and she started walking towards the fight. I was about to yell at her when she knocked the knives out from the hunters hands. They acted like they didn't see her. Then it hit me. She's invisible but she allowed everyone in EXO-K to see her. Then the other EXO-K members stiffened. They saw what you just did and stopped using their powers, tattoo no longer glowing. Mei Mei then walked up to everyone and told them to quickly knock them out don't kill them and she emphasized the don't kill part. They nodded and all of the hunters were quickly knocked out.

Mei Mei’s tattoo no longer glowed and she was back to her seeing self.

"Let’s go before they wake up," Mei Mei said. We all nodded and entered the car.

 

SeongHae's POV

"What do we do now? They go to our school and now the hunters know who you are and they'll probably tell the whole hunter society." I asked when we were silently driving in the car.

"We could've killed them! Then we wouldn't have had this problem!" Kai yelled. I cowered away and tried to make myself small.

"I'm sorry, I-I just they-" Sehun interrupted me.

“Kai just stop, it’s a long night and we should drop Mei Mei off okay, we'll figure something out." When they mentioned my aunt, I remembered something. Mind manipulation.

“Hey guys, I have an idea! My aunt can manipulate minds. Kai, I know you are mad at me but it’s only been two minutes, can you teleport the hunters to my house and I'll text my aunt telling her what happened. Please, this is our only chance." He looked at me a bit, but he knew this was the only way so he nodded and teleported out of the car.

"SeongHae, text your aunt so she doesn't kill Kai." I nodded and texted her. She was wary at first but she understood. Now that those things are figured out I need to tell them something.

"Um...guys.... When we get there, my aunt told me she wants to talk to you guys one on one and I can’t promise your safety." They stared at you and smiled.

"Anything for Mei Mei, she'll like us don't worry." Suho reassured. I nodded and looked at Sehun. He wasn't smiling. What’s up with him?

 

Sehun’s POV

I know it was just a trick but seeing her kiss Junhyung and saving his life. It worries me and now, I have to see her aunt. I hope she doesn't recognize me.

 

A/N- Sorry that the chapter was sooooo long! And sorry if the chapter , I at action scenes and blah I just couldn't kill Beast, and for those who are wondering, SHINee will come soon just wait a bit. And yes Beast won hahaha. Mianhae and kamsahamnida.