Someone, help me.....please!

Remember Me {HIATUS} Sorry!

A/N- I'm starting the story today, the thoughts came rushing into my head and I had to write, so enjoy! Kamsahamnida!

 

"!" I was running down the street, there was something chasing me and he always seemed to know where I was, I couldn't hide. I was already bleeding, he sliced my arm and it stung like hell, but I kept running. I turned left thinking it was another street and kept running. I was wrong; I ended at a dead end. I turned around and saw it. It was creepy, it looked human but I couldn't sense it’s heart beating and there's crazy energy radiating off of it. It stepped closer and I stepped back. It kept coming closer but the wall stopped me from stepping back any farther. I started panicking, I tried turning invisible but it didn't help, it somehow still sensed me. It pulled out it’s dagger and I started to scream.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh-" then it was in front of me and a pain struck my stomach, the force was horrible. It stepped away smirking, the knife still in me. I sunk onto the ground and saw it leave. It disappeared and I lay on the ground, feeling death reel me into it's clutches, I let out one last sentence.

"Someone.......help me......please!" And I passed out.

 

----8 hours ago----

"Wake up SeongHae! It's time for school."

“Okay Mary, I'm getting up, you can go to the bathroom first."

“KK thanks."

I got up from bed and checked the time; school starts in one hour so I still have some time left. I went to my desk and looked at my calendar, it was Tuesday and guess what, it was mom’s birthday. I sighed and took out a picture frame. It had a picture of my parents and me when I was 10. “Mom, dad, I wish you were here with me."

“What’s the matter SeongHae?" Mary said walking out of the bathroom drying her hair.

“Oh nothing, I was just thinking aloud that's all."

“Okay, just go get ready and meet me downstairs. They're having pancakes for breakfast."

“K, I'll be down in a bit."

I got my clothes from my closet and went into the bathroom.

I lived in a dorm with my roommate Mary. We went to Seoul National Performing Arts Academy. Or as the outside world called it, the school for the Best Absolute Perfect students. (Hehehehehehe had to) The dorms were huge so we had our own bathroom and closets. I was amazed that I got into this school. When my parents died they left the mansion and the money to me so my aunt started living with me, she took care of me and the house. Unlike other relatives, she didn't want my money, she really loved me and I could sense that.

I got ready and came out of the bathroom with my uniform on.

I walked downstairs and saw all the other girls in my building sitting in the breakfast hall. I looked around for Mary. I saw her and walked to the table, everyone saw me and smiled and said their greetings. I smiled back and said good morning.

“Did you hear, the school's having six new students and the girls who saw them said they were all hot! Can you believe it! Do you think any of them would go out with me?"

I was listening to the conversation but I was barely concentrating on what they were talking about, I was just thinking to myself. Am I besides my aunt, the last divinity alive?' I really wanted to meet someone like me but I never sensed one. I felt kind of lonely. Everyone was getting ready to leave so I stood up and walked out of the building but not forgetting to put on a fake smile and waving to Mary. I just didn't feel happy today. I've been faking smiles and my personality at school ever since my parents died.

I was walking to my class when I heard girls screaming and crowding around something. I didn't care, I was about to turn back around when I smelled something. It smelled like my aunt, but my aunts at home, so why do I smell it? I shook the thought off and went into class. I greeted everyone and sat in my seat. I was the class president so everyone looked up to me.

Class started and everyone went to their seats when Mr. Lee SungMin came in.

“Good morning class, we have three new students joining our class today, everyone please welcome them."

Three guys walked in and I got to admit they did look handsome. The girls in the class were screaming their heads off while the guys and I were covering our ears.

"Quiet down everyone, please introduce yourselves."

“Hello, my name is D.O.!" Said the boy who looked cute, yet menacing at the same time.

“Hello, my name is Kai!" Said the boy who looked like he could wear anything and still look good.

And lastly the boy to the left of them had a pokerface on, he looked kind of mysterious and it sparked my interest.

"Hello, my name is Sehun." He had a sort of lisp but I found it kind of cute and so did most of the class.

“Okay, why don't you sit with the class president for now and she can help you out with whatever you need. Ms. Kim, please stand up and introduce yourself."

 I nodded, stood up and put on my famous fake smile.

“Hello, my name is Kim SeongHae!" I smiled and they smiled back, except for Sehun.

“Please take your seats and let’s continue class." They made their way over to me and sat in their seats.

I took out my notebook from my backpack and got ready to take notes when someone tapped my shoulder. I turned to see Kai looking at me.

“Hey, after school can you help tour us around the school, it would be great if you could." I nodded and went back to my notes but before I turned around I smelled that smell again but this time it seemed like it was coming from the new students. Impossible right? They can't be divinities, my aunt and I should be the last ones.

 

-----After school-----

I waited by the school’s fountain where I told them to meet me. When I was about to leave I saw them, plus three other extremely handsome guys.

“What took you guys so long? And who are they?"

“Oh, sorry we got a little lost. Oh, and these are the other three guys in our group, EXO-K. They are our seniors. This is Chanyeol, Baekhyun and our leader Suho." I bowed and so did they.

"Okay, let's start the tour." They nodded and we walked.

When I finished the tour, we parted ways. I started walking back to my dorm when I felt something. It didn't feel human and it smelled awful. I turned around but nothing was there so I looked forward again. Right when I turned back around I saw someone. He looked kind of intimidating so I just walked passed him. I didn't see the blade in his hand and he cut my arm. I screamed and looked at the man. His eyes were bloodshot red and he was starting to walk towards me so I ran. I tried hiding behind the wall of an alley but he found me. I barely escaped his strike and ran.

 

------Back to present------

Sehun’s POV

EXO-K and I were walking when Suho stopped and looked at a store. He saw a whole bunch of candies and he decided to go inside. Everyone followed him, but I told them that I'd wait outside. They shrugged and left me. I walked around a bit when I heard a faint voice.

"Someone.....help me......please!"

I ran to the voice and looked around.

“Hello, are you okay, where are you?" Just then I saw a lump on the ground next to a dead end. I ran towards the body but then I gasped. It was a girl and there was blood all around her.

Wait a minute, isn't that our school’s uniform? I turned her over and gasped.

“SeongHae, hey, wake up! Who did this to you? Oh my god what do I do?" I saw the knife buried in her stomach. But if I took it out, she would die of blood loss. I carried her bridal style and carried her to my group when they were exiting the store.

"Hyungs! Help! It's SeongHae! She's dying!" Everyone looked up and saw me with SeongHae in my hands, blood dripping to the ground. Suho dropped his bag and everyone ran towards us.

"What happened?"

“I don't know but I found her like this, hurry we got to help her. Kai can you teleport us home?"

“Yeah, let’s go!" Every held on to Kai and in a flash, we were home.

I laid her on the couch and cried. I didn't know her that well, but seeing her like this I felt really scared.

“Call Lay he can heal her."

“But he left to China with the rest of EXO-M."

“Kai just teleport to him and bring him back with you."

“Okay." He left and in about a minute he was back with Lay besides him.

“What happened?"

“We don't know but our classmate is dying and we need your help."

“I’ll do the best that I can do." He sat on the floor beside her and he pulled the knife out of her body. She started to bleed again and Lay hovered his hand above the wound. His tattoo on his wrist appeared and glowed blue. The wound began to close up, but something prevented it from healing fully, leaving still a small gash on your stomach.

“She’ll live but somehow this won't heal all the way. What kind of blade was it anyways?" He examined the blade and his eyes grew wide.

"Guys! This is a hunter’s blade!" Everyone looked at the blade and at her.

“Why would a hunter try to kill her?"

“Maybe she saw something she shouldn't have and they tried to kill her."

“That makes sense." But something in my gut told me different.

“I have to go now, EXO-M is going to wonder where I am. Kai bring me back."

“Okay, thanks again hyung" everyone bowed and Kai left with Lay.

I hope she's alright, why would a hunter want to kill her? Is she by any chance a divinity too? No, it can't be. The twelve of us are the only ones left.

 

SeongHae's POV

When I passed out I heard a voice in my dream. It sounded familiar. The voice sounded soft and warm but had a little lisp to it. It was cute. The voice sounded worried. I wanted to tell the person not to be worried but then I felt myself fall further into unconsciousness.

 

A/N- sorry if this first chapter was long but I wanted it to fit right. So I hoped you enjoyed the first chapter and check out my first fic the start of my new life! Thanks! Subscribe, comment, and kamsahamnida!