The Middle

These Feelings Won't Go Away

 

That summer, we spent all of our free time together. We were only apart during work or when we were home. We hung out at my house a lot, because there was privacy and it was better that way. We went out to eat occasionally and exercised together every once in a while. When we were away from each other we would be texting or talking on the phone. We both enjoyed those times very much. It made me extremely happy to be able to be with him like this, even if we were not official. I did not rush him nor demand him to ask me out. I was more than content just knowing that he felt the same way about me as I felt about him.

 

Between us we did a lot of pushing and pulling as a way to tease each other. Some times when he would try to pull me in for a hug, I would not stay in his embrace for long, but instead would push him away and gave him a smirk.

 

One time when we were in a clothing store with the other members, we were secretly messing around. Minwoo and I were on the other side of the store, away from the other members. I came into Minwoo's arms and he hugged me. I tried to turn my head to look in the other direction, little did I know he was doing the same. Since our heights were similar, his lips brushed against mine, allowing me to feel the softness of his lips and their sweetness. I felt my heart beating rapidly against my chest. I pulled back and looked at him in shock, but just gave me a cute smile. I smiled and pushed him away, as I turned and walk towards the other members. I insist that this was our first kiss, but he denies it, saying that it is not an official kiss.

 

As our promotions and activities came to a close, we had more free time to spend with each other. Most of the time, he came over to my house and we would watch movies together. We would often cuddle in my bed, while listening to music or just chat. I love cuddling with him, he was always so warm and snugly. I always laid on his chest, with his arms around me, and listened to his heart beat. When he needed to leave, I would always cling onto him. Pouting asking for him not to leave, although I knew very well that he had to leave to attend business meetings and such, but I just didn't want to be away from him. I would pout cutely at him and drag his arms, pulling him to the couch where we proceeded to wrestle. I would try to pin him down, but he would always find some way out of it and hold my hand down. I would chase him around until we were both exhausted, before I would back hug him and walk him to the door, to kiss him goodbye. Departing from him is always difficult, I would always find different things to distract myself, to forget how much I miss him.

 

On July 16th, he came over to my house to hang out. We always end up doing the same things haha... Cuddling, kissing, wrestling around, but it was always so much fun. While I was straddling Minwwo's hips and kissing him, he spoke through the kiss and asked

“Do you want to go out with me?”

To which I immediately replied, “No.”

He broke away from the kiss and asked me why

“Because I don't want to,” and I flashed him a wide smile.

He rolled us over, so that now he was on top of me. He clasped his hands with mine, as he lowered himself and started kissing me again.

“Do you want to be my boyfriend?” He whispered, our lips still in contact.

“Nope,” I replied, smiling through the kiss.

“YAH! Why not!” He whined cutely, as he sat up.

I couldn't help, but smile. I cupped his face and gave him a peck.

“Because I love you and your are a very flirtatious player.” I laughed.

“I am going to have to tickle you until you say yes,” His fingers wiggled in the air as they moved to my sides. I starter to twist and turn, laughing hysterically, as I try to get a hold of his hands. I curled up into a ball and tucked my hands into my arm pits to avoid the tickling, but it was of no use.

“OKAY!! OKAY!!! YESS!! I AGREE!!” I finally gave up.

“Now was that so hard. Why do you always have to do it the hard way.” he said, laying down next to me, breathing heavily.

“I'M JUST KIDDING! HAHAHA MERONG!!” I stuck out my tongue at him and proceeded to run full speed out of the room as he chased me around my apartment.

 

We finally collapsed on the couch after running around for god knows how long, panting heavily, trying to catch our breaths. I moved closer to him and hugged him. We stayed like this for a while until he had to go meet with his family for dinner. As I was walking him to the door, I wrapped my arms around his waist and rested my face on his muscular back.

 

“I love you. I'd love to be your boyfriend.” I said.

“Really?! So that's a yes right?” He asked and I nodded in reply. He turned around and kissed me

“I love you Wannie,” he said and hugged me.

“I'll call you later tonight babe. After I'm done” He said and kissed me goodbye.

I leaned against my door, feeling my heart beat, smiling foolishly thinking about everything that just happened. Everything was just so perfect right now.

 

That was how our relationship started, but I always thought that it began a long time ago. We did what couples did, even before he asked me out, so technically we were together, but just not official. This was the best time of my life. I could not be any happier. I enjoyed every single moment with him. Holding his hands, looking at him, feeling his touch, kissing him, just being with him will give me butterflies. Some times I can't seem to take my eyes away from him. For the rest of the summer, we literally spent all of our time together. Since our promotions ended and we were on vacation, there was nothing better to do but cuddle and spend time with my Minbongie.

 

 

 


Hello everyone! thank you for reading!! One more chapter to go!   Hopefully I can write during those times when I am procastinating, so I can finish this for you guys ;)

-Tuna