Off

This Journey is Ours

since i've done this chap, might as well put it in. :3 HAVE FUN READING! please comment below :)

 


 

“Alright, let’s take 5 guys” their choreographer says after 4 rounds of nonstop dancing to Rum Pum Pum Pum’s choreography. The members bow when he leaves and drops to the floor as they gasp for air. The girls’ heads whip to the door as they hear it open again, thinking he came back. A bright smiling man appears before them and they immediately run to him while screaming.

 

“Henry Oppa!” Sulli screams as she runs to the blond man. All but Amber mauled Henry and his hands full of paper bags.

 

“Oppa, you’re back!” Luna says and hugs him tightly. The others were already rummaging through the bags and asking which ones were theirs. Loud ‘What’s this?’ and ‘Oppa, is this mine?’s filled the room. Henry smiled at the blond girl who was sitting alone at the end of the room.

 

“Yeah, I had a long flight. Those are for you guys. Shirts I got from Thailand. I didn’t know what your sizes were so I just estimated.” He said while scratching his head. The girls ‘awwed’ and thanked him repeatedly. T hey soon disappeared when they found out that Zhoumi had the food part of the baggage.

 

“Well, that was something” he said as he lightly kissed her on the lips before sitting next to her. He looked at her and saw that she was quiet. Something that was abnormal of Amber.

 

He takes her hand and carefully massages it, knowing the pain and exhaustion they go through just to achieve their dreams. She lightly smiles, her way of appreciating the gesture. “You didn’t greet me when I came” he says with a pout. Amber chuckles and hits him on his forehead. “You’re crazy” she comments, a small ‘ow’ coming out of his lips.

 

“Come on! That’s what couples do.” He says. Amber rolls her eyes and goes across the room.

 

“You know we can’t be obvious. SM doesn’t approve of relationships” she reminds while rummaging through the bags the others left behind. Henry’s lips pout again.

 

“You’ll never know. Maybe they already forgot about that stuff.” He says. Amber smiles, thinking how lucky she is to have a cute boyfriend like him. They’ve only been together for a week and hiding their relationship wasn’t easy. There were moments when their cover was almost blown.

 

Like the time Jonghyun, Kris and Donghae walked in on them while they were holding hands. It was a good thing that the 3 were (in Amber’s words) “too dumb to notice”.

 

The lights and electric fans suddenly turn off and the whole room was pitch black.

 

“Henry?” she calls out, suddenly feeling scared of the sudden silence. Henry stands up and tries to follow her voice.

 

“I’m here, Am. Don’t move okay? I’ll come to you” Henry assures as he walks with small steps, being careful and outstretching his hands. Amber stretches her hands and tries to meet him halfway. A loud thud was suddenly heard and soon, the lights were back on.

 

“Donghae oppa played with the main switch so the electricity went out. You guys alri-woah” Krystal and the others stop in their tracks as they see the scene before their eyes. Henry tripped and was now on top Amber. His face only centimeters away from hers. They immediately stand and try to explain but nothing came out.

 

“Unnie…are you guys…together?” Krystal asks and Luna’s head pops in.

 

“Like, together together?” she asks, not referring to the friendly “bro-to-bro” relationship they’ve had for years. Both were speechless and embarrassed. ‘This is the worst way for your friends to find out that you‘re in a relationship’ Amber thinks while scratching her head.

 

“I knew it! I knew it! OMG, I’m telling Khunnie!” Victoria says as she runs away with the other members trailing behind her. Amber mentally notes to beat up Donghae tomorrow.


Me(while writting):