Candy

This Journey is Ours

this isn't really the first prompt word she gave me. it's the second. but i figured:...MEH. XD prompt given by: KYUyunjaemin (also my unnie BY BLOOD) teehee ^^ komawo unnie :3

 


Amber chews silently on the small box’s contents with her eyes focused on Sulli who was rambling. She saw the cute rookie idol again and her high-pitched squealing makes Amber cringe. Henry passes by her and narrows his eyes on her hand.

 

“What’s that?” he asks. The blond girl checks her hand.

 

“Umm..Nerds?” she says while shaking the small purple and pink box. The candies inside bounce, making a loud trembling sound. Henry scoffs of disbelief.

 

“You’re eating nerds without me?” he says as he slumps on the sofa with her. Amber’s eyebrows scrunch up as she doubts why he suddenly paid attention to her. Just a few hours ago, he was bustling around the waiting room, asking the staff what his next schedule was and what he’d say as the host of today’s Music Bank. Why was he suddenly free and when did he have time to sit around and act cute?

 

But this was Henry’s way of showing his love. He’d do childish things and find a way to finally cuddle with her. Like the time he paid Kris to punch him in the face to get thousands of kisses from Amber as he moaned on how painful his cheek felt.

 

“You want some?” she offers and Henry’s hand immediately pops up with his small eyes waiting with anticipation. She smirks and tips the box over and grabing one piece. Henry’s smile faded when she suddenly pops it into .

 

“Wha-” Amber suddenly leans forward and kisses him with her hand rested on the other’s shoulder. They separate after a few seconds with wet lips and dizzy heads. Henry fumbles something in his mouth and realizes that it was the same piece that Amber had popped in seconds ago.

 

“Mmm…That’s good candy.” He says and leans his forehead on hers, a small smile appearing on Amber’s face.

 

“Want another?” She asks while shaking the box again and Henry mischievously smiles. A sudden loud shriek was heard and the couple looked at Sulli who had a disgusted face on.

 

“You guys are disgusting. Go get a room! Jeez, foreigners.” She complains before leaving the laughing couple.

 

a/n: I  LOVE NERDS. especially the pink colored ones. <3 My first chappie!  is it good? please comment so i'll know if i continue this or not :D  KAMSAMNIDA! be back soon! :)