*Special* MV SHOOTING

This Journey is Ours

 

a/n: so, this is a special one. I just HAD to make it. ^^ OTL anyways, enjoy! :)))


The PD barges in with make-up artists and lighting crew trailing behind him. He screams orders and loudly asks his assistant where the hell his coffee was. He scans the room and sees Gen, Noize Bank member and also Henry’s friend, standing next to the camera.

 

“Hi, are you Gen?” He asks and the other smiles. “Yes, I am” he said before bowing 90 degrees, as he remembers.

 

“So, you’ll be part of the directing?” he asks with a mean tone while sitting on his chair. His scruffy stubbles and moustache forming a scrowl .

 

“Yes. In a way. I know what kind of style Henry likes so I’m just here to add some of his ideas.” He says. The PD scoffs and murmurs something about foreign kids these days. The man then spots Henry on the couch with a woman. Drinking coffee and laughing non-stop.

 

“That’s Henry right?” he asks. Gen looks at where the shoulder-length haired PD was pointing at and nods.

 

“Yes, that’s him.” The director smiles and chuckles. “Well, at least they’re already close”. Gen looks at him with a confused face and leans closer.

 

“Pardon?”

 

“Henry and the leading actress! It’s good they’re close off set! I can just feel the chemistry! You can see the love they both have in their eyes! Look at them! They might even end up together in real life. They’re probably the closest pair I have ever seen off camera.” he says and continues to stare at the two cuddling on the couch. Henry smiles from ear to ear as the woman makes jokes and tells him funny stories until they both end up filling the studio with laughs. Gen chuckles and taps the PD on the shoulder.

 

“Umm… sir, the lead actress is that one.” He said before pointing at a girl in a white dress, getting her make up done. The director looks at the couple again and asks “Then who’s that?”. Gen smiles and answers “That’s Amber sir. Henry’s girlfriend.”


 

a/n: that last part always makes me giggle ^^ *fangull mode* PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT! tell others about this fic too! ;)