*UPDATE*

This Journey is Ours

Hi everyone, 

I'll make this short so first, I'm sorry it took me almost 5 years to "complete" this story. Truth is, I lost interest not only in fanfic writing but also in henber and KPOP. Moving to different places can change people and I'm just not the same 13 year old that loved writing cheesy, grammatically-incorrect stories. I'm still me, just...mature (if that makes sense).

I'm ending the story here because I don't see myself ever writing more for this story or my other stories. Now, I could've easily just forgotten about this site and never returned but I know the feeling of finding a story and waiting for the author to come back and give more great content, only to realize that they moved on with their lives. My time just happened to come now, too but I wanted you guys to feel some sort of closure; an ending, if you will. Just not the one you wanted.

(btw, I might still have unreleased one-shots in my old flashdrive so I might post them here someday; we'll see).

I would like to thank every single person that took the time to read my stories and kept up with it. Thank you for liking my stories and sharing them to friends and commenting amazing opinions, never have I had an awful, negative comment on here. It was just pure love and support.

Fanfic writing not only widened my imagination but also helped my writing skills that I use to this day. I don't regret ever doing this...though it's REALLY cringy now.

Love y'all

Goodbye.