Chapter 9

A day when I miss you

After they were laughing. It was the third day of their vacation in USA. They go home to Korea. Their teachers,classmates, and the administrator welcome them before they got to the airport. Yoona hugged Kai. Yoona"Kai,I miss you so much..". Kai"Ewww, I don't like you Yoona ewwww".Yoona "Do you not miss me Kai???". Kai"Me I'm gonna miss you, I will suicide if it will be true, Yucks!!".Yoona get silent when she heard what Kai say.

They go to their school immediately. Kai look like an american guy because he wear a attire of an American. Kc werean converse wedge and a UK t-shirt.Sehun wear a simple attire. Sehun was only the other one because he was only not prepared.

Their tecaher laughed and was suprise when their tecaher what is the prices of their attires and it was so expensive. Sehun burped and his stomach was aching. When he go to their school he est lots of food. Kai was so handsome when he wear the clothes that buyed by Kc.

Sehun too Kc bought her some clothes to wear everyday. They bought a friendship bawler. Yoona once look to the bawler of Kai and there were wrotten and it was"WE KAI,SEHUN,KC <3 FRIENDSHIP FOREVER".

To be continued..

By:Angelineperez:)