Chapter 10

A day when I miss you

They bought their bawler in USA. Kai thank kc for their bawler. After Kc gave to Kai and Sehun. Kai"thank you kc for the bawler that you gave me, i will kept this until i die". Sehun"Me too, Kc i will kept this forever". Kc"kai and sehun you to my inspiration and you two are my bestfriend's forever".

After they arrive to their school they go to their respective houses to see their parents. Kc go first to their house. Kc arrived already to their house and greet her mother"mom I miss you and where's papa???". Kc's mother"his over there waiting for you to arrive. Kc go immediately to his father's room. Kc"papa i miss you so much you know that i learned something abot our trip in USA".Kc's father" aaa do you take pictures when you are in USA??". Kc"ofcoarse , yes.". Kc showed her picture to her father and post it to her facebook. 

Sehun and Kai go to their respective house and hug to their mom and their father. Their family was so happy. Kai go to Kc's house. Kc go to the park while she was going back to their house she seen kai calling her name. Kc immediately go to Kai and said"hi kai why are you her??". Kai"because in our house was so quiet so i go to your house to have a play with you!!!". Kc"aaa,let's go to sehun's house to invite him". Kai"is sehun's house was far here in your house???". Kc"no it's not far from our house. Sehun was our neighborhood.". They go to the house and invite sehun to go in park.

Sehun,Kai and Kc go to the park . They have a chat between Yoona. Kai"is yoona had a crrush on me??? Because yoona was flirting me or something???". Kc"no actually yoona don't have a crush on you kai or yoona was inlove with you she only was quit of seeing you everyday!!". Sehun"Ayeee kai have a one crush to him.". They have a chat were is there were telling the truth or having a crush . Kai tell to Kc. Kai"Aaaa kc i have a crush on you since we first met". Kc"actually you and sehun was my crush since i enter in school. Exo was my favorite kpop group. When i saw Kai and you sehun i tell to myself i like this two". Sehun"hahhahaha you like me kc??.". Kc"yes i like you two.".

They go home to their respective homes. Kai and Sehun blushed and jumping and was so happy.                                       To be continued... By;Angelineperez :)