Chapter 4

A day when I miss you

After they study..

They have a long quiz... Sehun wasw knocking to his head because he forgot the words that he studied...

Kai was the highest one on the quiz. Sehun was angry Aishhhh~sehun said.

(AT THE ROOM)

Sehun and Kai was talking about Kc . Kc was looking since then and observing what Sehun and Kai was talking.

Kc was starring at them.

It was recess time. Sehun and Kai was going to Kc and they said to kc"HI". Kc"Hello"Sehun and Kai"Are you sad???"Kc"No,Ive heard what are you saying about me, I've heard what are you two saying to me" Sehun and Kai was so shocked and they stopped for awhile and seat to a chair.

Sehun bite his tounge and Kai. Kc looked to them and said to herself"Why are this two boys was biting their tounge.

Kc go to the side of the two boys and said" It's okay Sehun and Kai,I will forgive you two."

Sehun and Kai hugged Kc. Kc"Why did you two hug me". Kc has blusshed .Sehun"Awieee, Kc has blusshed" Kc"No way, If you do it again,I will never forgive you!!!". Sehun was sad for a while. kc"Don't be sad Sehun,Its okay".

Kc,Sehun,and Kai go to their respective rooms.

Yoona greet Kai., Yoona"Hi Kai, How are you with that ugly girl".

Sehun,Kai and Kc  go their classroom and said" That girl was so feeling that was so pretty but the truth is Yoona is not beautiful either".

Kc"don't be like that yoona, Yoona is agood girl,Even though she bullying me about what me and Kai doing for

But always remember Dont witness against in other people".

Kai and Sehun was silent when Kc was saying what yoona is.

Kc"Ow Sehun and Kai why are you so silent"

Kai and Sehun"No where just listening to tou".

When the bell rang They go to their classroom.

(AT THE CLASSROOM)

When Kai,Sehun and Kc go into their classroom. They was so shocked and  they having a talk.

Kc telling to Kai and Sehun"Why did our classmate was so noisy,even though their were a teacher in their front?".

Kai and Sehun was laughing she dont know that it was the birthday of their teacher.

Kai"hahahahahaha". Sheun".hahahahahaha".

Kc"Why are you two laughing to me,What's wromg with my face????".

Kai and sehun".NOTHING..". Sehun and Kai laughing...

Kc was imagining and said"What was wrong with this two????".

 

(THE CLASS STARTED)

Their teacher said"Why are you noisy????".

Her student was silent immediately. After her teacher scold her student. She started the class. The class is all about the Korean's Traditional.

First : She tackled all about the traditional costumes,songs,and etc..

They have a contest it was making a video all about the song's of the korea.

The teacher put her student's into a group.

The schedule was on next week.

 

 

To be continued.

By:Angelineperez :)