Chapter 11

A day when I miss you

After they go home. They have studied about to their exam next week. Kc,Sehun and Kai are texting to each other. Kc"Sehun and Kai why are you two not yet sleeping?". Sehun"yes because me and kai was texting about you tell us yestarday!!!!!". Kc"aaaa, are you angry to me about yesterday i tell you???". Sehun and Kai immediately replied and said"it's okay actually we are so happy about what have you tell us!!!". Kc"Sehun and Kai what are you two doing??". Sehun and Kai"just texting with you kc!!". Kc"aaaaahhh". After they texting to each other they sleep well.

(It was morning)

Kc was the first one to arrive in school. Kc".why did the two boys Sehun and Kai is. Late to arrived???". Kc immediately text them. Kc text them"kai and sehun, why are you two was not yet here our class was starting until 7:30 andjow the time was 7:00 where are you now???". Sehun and kai replied akc immediately and said"we are now there in 7:20". Kc dont know that Sehunand Kai have a planned after their class.

Kai and sehun arrived now. Kc"good you have arrived exactly 7:20 and you are not late!!". Kai and Sehun"ofcoarse !!!". Kc"hahaha you two let's have a look in our assignments if you have". 

Their teacher have entered their classroom and said"where,ls your assignments class ??". All if her class said"Yes mam we do it". Their mam was so happy that her students do it perfectly. 

The bell rang. It was the time that Kai and Sehun made their surprise to Kc.

to be continued. By:angelineperez :)