Scandal

"Sorry, I'm not your fans..."

!! Sorry people!! I didn't update at all and it's been almost a month? or so..?

Yes punch me all you want.

Anyways my reason is that.. I've got my final exams.. and yesterday was the last one. SO I AM FREE ONCE AGAIN!

I'll be finishing up this story soon, and i'll be updating daily from now on. Please hope that my brain's creativity won't stop working.

And i still haven't thought of a new story at all.. I mean, i normally wrote about Jaejoong.. but then somehow i got bored and i changed to Jonghyun.. but Jonghyun got a gf now.. (thx to her i've got an idea for today's story) so i'm changing again to Song Joong Ki :D

But no, maybe i won't write a story about him.

Anyway enjoy today's chapter. :)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

That day at 6pm in the evening, i was sitting at the living room while watching a TV show with my dad. Both of us are sitting on the sofa with a bag of chips between us. As we were enjoying the TV show, we heard the entrance door being opened and closed. Guess it's mom. She went out to take out trash before.

I saw her coming into the house and taking off her sandals before setting her foot in the living room.
"Mom, what took you so long?" I asked. "It took you like more than 20 minutes to take out the trash. Let me do it next time."

"Hyosun.." My mom said. "Can you come here for a second?" She motioned her hand while walking towards my room. Of course i followed her all the way there without suspecting anything.




When the both of us are inside my room, she closed the door while i sit on my chair.
"What is it?" I asked.

"How are your relationship with Jonghyun so far?"

"Huh? Why ar eyou suddenly asking me about this?"

"Is it wrong for me to check up on my daughter's love life..?"

"Well no.." I said even though deep down i feel a bit bothered. "But why? We are doing good. He's treating me really good."

"That's good.." My mom smiled as she nods a couple of times. "A normal boy is always the best.. unlike an idol."
When she mentioned the word 'idol', even though it's a bit unrelevant, i got startled. And she noticed my reaction.
"What's wrong? Why did you twitched?"

"N-No i didn't!" I quickly denied.

"Jonghyun is not an idol right..?" My mom raised one of her eyebrows. "..He's so good-looking.. It is almost impossible if nobody ever scouted him as an idol..."

"No mom..! I mean.. um.. Even if i will ever date an idol, even if you opposed, i will choose someone that's good! Like trusthworty and reliable!" I said.

"Okay. Good.." My mom said, then she just left the room. She seemed to be very satisfied with what i said. Actually she puts her trusts in me when i said that. She believed what i said, which is a relief.


However.. Maybe really.. Being Jonghyun's fake girlfriend, no. Being an idol's fake girlfriend is not such a good idea..


Right on the next day morning when i haven't even woke up. My mom read the newspaper. And on the front page there's an issue on Jonghyun.
'SHINee's Jonghyun is a two-timer? Spotted him on a date with actress Shin Se Kyung and another girl.'

There were two pictures attached, one of Jonghyun and Shin Sekyung, and the other one is Jonghyun with a girl who's face if blurred. Even if it is blurred, my mom could recognised her own daughter. This totally made my mom angry.

She barged into my room and opened the door loudly.
"HYOSUN! WAKE UP!" She shouted as she took off the blanket off me. "WHAT IS THIS?"

"Mom... What are you.." I groaned.

"HERE!" My mom handed me the newspaper. I rubbed my eyes before i started reading it. "I knew that Jonghyun is actualy an idol but i trusted you after you said that you'll find a boyfriend that is trustworthy and reliavle even though he's an idol! But what is this?? He cheated on you!!"

My eyes grew bigger when i saw this. For some reason i felt as if there's a knife that stabbed my heart. I knew that Jonghyun is not officially my boyfriend.. But for some weird reason i feel betrayed. I couldn't speak a word not even rebut about this to my mom.
That time, my cellphone rang. Before i had the chance to see who call me, my mom saw that it is Jonghyun and she picks up the call.
"Hyosun! That article-"

"Jonghyun-sshi." My mom said in a rather nice tone.

"Aunt.. Is Hyosun there?" Jonghyun asked politely.

"Yes, she's next to me but i'm not gonna hand the phone over to her, nor that i want you to call her again or to EVER see her again."

"Aunt why..? Aunt if it is about the article in the newspaper.. I can explain it. Can i just talk to her please?"

"No." My mother then ended the call. She went through my contact and deleted Jonghyun's number, as well as the call history, then she blocked his number too.
My mom then threw the phone onto my bed. She sighed and shook her head in disappoinment before she leaves the room.


Just when i was spacing out, i heard someone was knocking on my room's window.
When i turned my head around, I saw Jonghyun on my balcony, knocking on my window, and mouthing me to open the door for him.
I looked at him with my cold stare for a few second before i got up from my bed and walked up to the door.
"Hyosun, that article.. It's not true! Like, really!" Jonghyun said.

Even though we are separated by a glass door, i still can hear his words very clearly.
I remained silent and unlocked the door.
Jonghyun quickly put his hand on the handle to open the door. He quickly hugged me tightly.
"Listen. That article about me and Sekyung, it really is not true. She asked me to-" Before Jonghyun was able to finish what he had to say, i stopped him by pushing him away. "Hyosun?"

I glared at him. I was about to vent all my anger at him but then i saw Onew peeking out from his balcony into my room. That moment, i had a sudden urge to lie.
"You think you are the only one who's two-timing people?" I chuckled. "Well.. Even though i am not officially your girlfriend, but i think i can say that i am two-timing you."

Jonghyun furrowed his eyebrows when he heard that, "with who?"

"With Onew." I smirked. I walked towards my balcony and pulled Onew's hand, then wrapped my hands around his.
 Onew looked at me while raising his eyebrows, a little surprised by what i just said. But he knew that i was lying and he has to play along. So Onew sighed and started to act as if we are dating.
"Sorry.." Onew said to Jonghyun as he hugged my shoulder.

"Hyung.." Jonghyun mumbled. He couldn't believe what he just see.

.

.

.

.

Thanks for reading.