Onew is angry.

"Sorry, I'm not your fans..."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

At the same day, around 4pm, SHINee was cleaning their house.
"Hyung, can you throw this away please?" Key asked Onew while pointing to a microwave on the floor. It doesn't matter whether Key added 'please' or saying it in a polite tone, it still sounded like a command to everyone.

"Alright, alright." Onew replied. Onew then left behind the broom that he was holding and pick up the microwave and made his way out of the apartment, going to the ground floor to throw it. He took the elevator to the ground floor, and he went straight to the carpark to where the neighbor left their electronic waste.

As he put down the microwave there, a car came and parked its car on his carpark. He knew that it is Jonghyun's car. He thought that Jonghyun was off alone and Onew was about to come and about the $100 again. But then he saw me coming out of the car, and Jonghyun from the driver's seat.


 

Jonghyun locked the car and went around to stand next to me.
"Thanks for today." Jonghyun said to me.
"No problem.. Just make sure that you go pray tonight that no other trouble comes up.." I sighed.
Both of us then made our way towards the entrance door, but Jonghyun spotted Onew.

"Hyung!" Jonghyun greeted.

"Oh.." Onew replied. "Where did you guys go?"

"We went to-" Just then, Jonghyun remembered about his bet with onew. Jonghyun then smirked at Onew before he replies,  "We were on a date."

"No." I slapped Jonghyun's head lightly. "We went out for lunch."

"Just lunch?" Onew said.

"and movies actually, because Jonghyun forced me to go." I sighed.

 

"Then next time you should go to watch a movie with me too, just the two of us." Onew smiled gently at me. It was as if he is already sure that i'm going to accept it.

"I have to refuse." I replied. Onew froze upon hearing my reply.

"W-Why..?" Onew asked.

"After going out with Jonghyun today, i think it is too risky. Even though we are just friends.. I realised that the fans would not accept that." I stretched my arms up in the air while sighing again.  "I'm still young and i still want to live.."

 

Onew knew that i declined his 'offer' not because i was shy or because i was trying to be polite and all, but i really mean what i said.

"Don't worry. It's not gonna be with Jonghyun, it's me." Onew said, somehow trying to get a 'yes' out of my mouth.

"Nope. Not in a hundred years." I said. "Anyway, i'm going up first, i don't want the fans to see us."

"Then.. I'll see you up until your door." Jonghyun said and about to follow behind me.

"No!" I stopped him.

"Why not?" Jonghyun frowned. "Your parents thought that i am your boyfriend. So i should do at least this much."

"Boyfriend?" Onew furrowed his eyebrows.

"Yes hyung!" Jonghyun smiled. "That's how i get to go on a date with her today!"

"I'll tell my parents that i broke up with you today." I said.

"Noo!! Why??" Jonghyun asked. "Your parents would be proud of you to get such a famous boyfriend."

"They will kill me.. They hated the idea of me having any relation with artists."

"Why is that?" Onew asked, he became curious.

"I'm not sure but they warned me about this like a lot of times." I said. "Maybe because they've predicted i'll meet this bug over here." I pointed my finger to Jonghyun, and Jonghyun frowned.
"Oh well, I'm going up. Bye." I said before i made my way back to my house.



 

When i am gone from their sight, Jonghyun asked Onew for the $100.
"Hyung.. So i went on a date with her today.. Give me my $100 now." Jonghyun offered his hand. "If you want proof, i've got a photo sticker with her."
Onew did not say anything to Jonghyun. He took out his wallet from his pants' pocket and gave $100 to Jonghyun.
"Nicee!!" Jonghyun smiled upon accepting his prize. He put the $100 in his pocket.

Jonghyun then put his arm around Onew's neck and was about to drag him along to their house.
"So hyung, i'll treat you and the other tonight to celebrate my victo-"
Suddenly, Onew slapped Jonghyun's hand away while staring at Jonghyun with hatred.
"Hyung..?" Jonghyun mumbled.

Onew did not say anything and kept on walking towards their house. He was angry, really angry. That was the first time he was being turned down by a girl since his debut as an idol. What makes him angrier is that how I was showing an interest in him back in Bali, but when he was 'asking me out' today i coldly rejected him with that tired face of mine. Maybe he's not angry for having to give up his $100 to Jonghyun, or maybe he's angry because Jonghyun went on a date with me?

That moment, Jonghyun was thinking the other way. He thought that Onew was angry because of his defeat.
Thinking that way, he skipped his steps as he followed behind Onew.
 


 

Meanwhile.. At the outside of the apartment's carpark, a few girls were eavesdropping on our conversation just now.
One of the girl was on the phone.
"That's how it is Krystal.." Victoria said on the phone. "I think that girl is just their friend."

"Jonghyun-oppa was just out with his friend today. So just let the girl go. They are not dating or anything." Luna took the phone from Victoria and said so to Krystal.

"Still, i cannot forgive the fact that she went out on a date with my Jonghyun-oppa!" Krystal frowned while her friends, Sulli and Amber, nodded in agreement.
"Lure her out! I'll give her a lesson! I'm on my way there!"

But then Krystal suddenly remembered a part of our conversation.
"Wait.." Her frown slowly turns into a smile. "I've got an idea.."


 

"Mom? Where are you going?" I asked my mom. When i was about to open the door, my mom was opening it from inside, and i saw her carrying a plastic bag.

"I'm just going to buy some groceries for tonight." She said.

"DO you want me to buy it for you? I'm in the mood for a walk." I offered her.

"It's okay. You can't even distinguish which vegetable is in good condition or not. I'll better buy it myself."

"Fine.." I frowned. My mom then walked away and i went inside the house, and close the door.


 

On her way down, she met Jonghyun and Onew. Onew walked pass by her but she noticed Jonghyun, same as Jonghyun.
"Jonghyun?" My mom asked.

"Oh, aunt!" Jonghyun smiled.

"Didn't you go out with Hyosun..?" My mom tilted her head to the side a little. Just then, Onew stopped walking and turned around. He realised that she is my mother.

"Aaahh yeah we did. I wanted to send her but we-"

"Good evening aunt." Onew suddenly greeted her. "My name is Onew." Onew tried to give her his best-est impression, and he did. My mother was actually taken aback by his politeness. For a moment, she kinda hoped that my boyfriend was Onew.

"Nice to meet you." My mother smiled. "Oh my.. I need to go shopping now. I'll see you guys around."
My mother then went away from them.


 

As she went out of her apartment, she bumped onto a girl. The girl fell down even thought my mother was perfectly fine.
"Oh, I'm sorry. Are you okay?" My mom said as she helped the girl up.

"Yes.. I'm okay.." The girl answered as she rubbed her . The girl smiled when she saw my mother. "Um... Can i ask you a question?"

"Yes sure, what is it?" My mom replied.

"Do you happen to know anyone living in this apartment named Jonghyun?" The girl asked.

"Jonghyun? Ara.. Isn't that name abit broad? I mean, there could be two or more people who has that name in this apartment."

"Yes but.. He is around 20 years old.. short hair and a face like a dinosaurs." 

"... Do you mean Kim Jonghyun??" My mom said.

"Yes yes! Do you which floor he is living in?"

"Oh.. Are you his friend?"

"No.. Well i wished i am.. I'm his fans."

"His fans?" My mom chuckled. "Oh my.. So he is quite famous in his university?"

"Auntie no... He's famous in Korea, and even in Asian country. He's an idol, afterall."

My mom's smile suddenly gone when she heard what the girl said. ".. A what?"

"An idol." The girl said. "He's in a 5 membered boyband named SHINee. I heard he's moving into this apartment now."

"So.. he's an idol..." My mom mumbled as she hid her anger with her perfect angelic smile.

.

.

.

.

.

Thank you for reading!