Final

"Sorry, I'm not your fans..."

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Sorry." Onew sighed as he put his arm around my shoulder. I hope that by Onew acting as my 'secret lover' would piss Jonghyun and not make me look so pitiful. The personality that i've been showing Jonghyun so far is that i am not interested in him. So if i cried or look sad when i heard of this news would make me look so pitiful. Yet for some reason, i don't want Jonghyun to find out that i've grown feelings for him.

"Hyung.." Jonghyun mumbled. He couldn't believe what he just heard.. that's what i thought. His lips curled up into a smirk within seconds, and he laughed.

This time, it is Onew and me who were confused seeing his reaction. He was laughing out loud, and his hand was on his stomach. After a while, he clamed down and wiped a little tear that dropped from his eyes. He was laughing so hard.
"Oh my God.. You two are such a bad liar." He said while trying to hold his laughter.

"W-what?" I curled up my eyebrows. "I'm not joking, we are seri-"

"Aaahh~.. He found out.." Onew stretched his arms to the air. Suddenly giving up on teaming up with me.

"Onew! What are you..?!"

"You know it's hard to fool Jonghyun, especially when it comes to girl or his good friend. He can see through us." Onew said.

"and so you're just gonna give up like that?" I asked and Onew nodded.

 

"Hyosun." Jonghyun walked towards me. "I gotta explain about the scandal.."

"There's no need for that." I said as i folded my arms. Deep down in my heart, i really wanted to listen to it. I wonder what makes me acted this way, is it my pride?

Jonghyun then grabbed my cheek with his hands and turned me around to face him.
"What are you..?!" I tried to push his hands away but he grabbed my hand before i was able to do so and tried to calm me down.

"I just need you to listen." Jonghyun said.

"I said NO NEED!" I shouted.

"Don't make me stop you by kissing you." Jonghyun raised one of his eyebrows. That blunt statement from him made me froze for a second, and it works really well to stop me from struggling and all. But my face started to turn red, i was actually embarassed and shy when i heard that.
"Listen, the company asked me to 'date' Sekyung just to raise my popularity." Jonghyun said.

"But you're already famous.."

"Compared to the other members, my popularity is just okay. So basically it's just a part of the company's strategy. Both Sekyung and i have no feelings with each other at all.. It was all just an act.."

"Why are you telling me this? I'm not your real girlfriend or anything."

"You are MY girlfriend!" Jonghyun shouted, hoping that it would make me understand his real feelings. But i didn't look up to see his face and i just stared down. Seeing that, Jonghyun grabbed my hand and dragged me to the nearest busy area. People started to notice Jonghyun as he walked yet they murmured when they noticed that he's holding my hands. Some people started to take pictures and all. When i look at Jonghyun who was walking in front of me, i saw him looking around as if he was trying to find something.
 

A few steps later, he stopped and a few girls sorrounded him with cellphones right in front of his face. They were taking picture of him.
"Girls, can you put your phone camera as video now?" Jonghyun asked.

"S-Sure.." She said as she hurried to change it into video camera as Jonghyun requested. "Ready."

Jonghyun then stood in front of her and facing her phone's camera, then he pulled me along and made me stood next to him while hugging my shoulder. "I'll clear up the scandal. I am currently dating this girl right here."
That very first statement was enough to make the bystander gasped, even the girl who was holding the phone.
"That picture with Shin Sekyung was taken as a request from my company.. for a small promotion.. which will be revealed later." Jonghyun added lies into it.

"I feel better now after saying this." Jonghyun sighed as he smiles.

"You.. Do you realise what are the consequences for what you just did??" I said as i pushed him away.

Jonghyun replied me with a smile. He took my hands and suddenly leaned his face closer to mine, and our lips met...

.

.

.

Too bad it wasn't a long kiss.. He broke away from the kiss only 2 seconds after..

My heart beated so fast as i felt a slight tingling on my lips, yet his lips was warm.. I couldn't raise my head up to see him, i was blushing like mad.

He saw it and hugged me because he thought that it was cute.

.

.

.

.

The girl who recorded everything quickly uploaded it to the internet and within a few hours it has become a big news in the Kpop world. Alot of reporters have packed the area of SM building, Shinee's house and my house.

Since that day.. I panicked as the thought of anti-fans attacking me came across my mind, not to mention Jonghyun got into trouble with his company.

But thankfully, his fans understood and accepted the fact that he got a girlfriend now, i wonder why?

It took Jonghyun a lot of effort to convince my mother too, but my mother finally gives in seeing his effort..

I thought that this scandal will never end but it dies down after a few weeks as another scandal of another artist came up.

 

"Ya." Jonghyun shouted as he slapped my room's window with his hands, and it made me jumped a little. He was standing at my balcony with that grin on his face. "Open the door."

"Are you crazy? I'm trying to sleep. It's already 2am!" I said as i turn off the table lamp on my study desk. Then i went over to my bed and covered myself with the blanket. When i peek at the window, Jonghyun was still there, looking at me with his puppy eyes.
I quickly turned my body around to the other side, trying to avoid that 'tempation' of opening the door. I mean.. It's not right for a boys to come into my room this late isn't.. it..... ?

That time, Jonghyun knocked on the oor five times. He knocked it slowly and made it sound so pitiful, as if saying 'open the door please..'..

So.. I did.

I got up from my bed and walk towards the window. When Jonghyun saw me, his face brightens up, he thought that i'm going to open the door for him. When i stood right in front of the window, i motioned my hand as if telling him to move closer to the window, and he did like i told him too. He put his ear on the window, thinking that i would whisper something to him but I 'kissed' the window right at the spot where his cheek is, then i went back into my bed and covered myself with the blanket again.

Jonghyun seemed to be satisfied with that. "Really.." He sighed as he smiles.
"Don't worry, if you wanna kiss me that badly, we can do it tomorrow!" Jonghyun said, not forgetting to tease me before he went back to his balcony.

 

E N D

.

..

.

.

Thanks for reading it up until this far.

and this is the ending.

I somehow hoped that you guys have the same thought as me, but i think that ending itself is not so good.. I've tried to edit it the whole day but nothing came out right, so i decided to end it like this.

And sorry again to make you guys wait for so long.. *bow*

 

A new story is up but i'll start it very soon: The Antagonist