Dinner trip

"Sorry, I'm not your fans..."

.

.

.

.

.

.......

...e..

...xcuse me..

..Excuse me...

.

.

.

"Excuse me..?" Soeun poked Chunhee's shoulder with her finger and it finally helps Chunhee to snapped out of his deep thoughts.

"S-Sorry.." Chunhee unconciously apologized to Soeun and the other girls as if he had done something rude to them.

"Can i have my camera back? I need to go into the bus now.." One of the girls said. Chunhee handed them their camera and then they ran towards the bus, while Chunhee stayed there with Soeun. He sighed as he rubbed his forehead with his index and middle fingers in frustration.


"So.. What are you gonna do about it?" Soeun asked Chunhee.
Chunhee looked at her but he didn't answer her. He still did not have any plan. He didn't know how he should handle this situation.
By suddenly telling me to withdraw from this event is just rude and will obviously make a headline in the news not to mention he will obviously put my name in shame.
But not telling me to go would mean more trouble and rumour, for the worst case, for SHINee.
"You know.. If you're not gonna do anything. Who knows what she's gonna do..?" Soeun added. With those encouraging words, Chunhee instantly made up his mind.
 

"Yes.. I better do something." He nodded. "Thanks for telling me about this. You've saved SHINee and my career. By the way what's your name? Can i get your number too please? I'll give you their next album as a thanks."

"It's Kim Soeun. My number is.. 75875651." She smiled. Finally she's got what she wanted.

"Thanks." Chunhee said.
Just when he was about to turn around and go inside the bus, he saw bus drove away.
"W-W-W-Wait!!!!!!!" He shouted and panicly run after the bus while waving at it. But it doesn't help at all.. The bus just took off....


 

Meanwhile that time, nobody realised that they have left SHINee's manager behind, even SHINee themselves. They were busy hosting in the bus in front of the fans.
The bus driver is obviously concentrating on driving while the writer and PD is concentrating on organising the event.


All the fans girls have big smiles on their face and they eyes are opened wide, paying their full attention on the 5 good looking boys at the front.
But only Somin who's eyes are set on me who's sitting next to her. She furrowed her eyebrows while looking at me as if i've done something weird and unbelieveable to her.
I was just sitting there like a normal person. Sitting straight.. with my lips curled up into a smile... my eyes widened... and my eyes are looking at SHINee's direction.. Which i did not realise as a super unusual sight for Somin.
"Did you hit you head somewhere?" Somin asked me. "Why are you suddenly paying attention to them? Normally you would've just ignored them.."

"Well.. This event is about them right?? So of course i have to respect them by watching them!" I answered her but my eyes are still set on them.

Somin turned around to see Shinee and then me again. She did this more than 3 times and she knows exactly which Shinee members i'm looking at. It's Onew.
Being quite of a straightforward person she is, she asked me, "Do you like Onew?"

My face frozed up for a second but i quickly loosen up and look at her, "No... Like i told you.. I'm just.. respecting them.."
I pouted and slowly turned my head around again and look at Shinee.
I guess my acting was very bad.. She guessed it right.. and I'm sure she knows it.
Just look at the big grin she has on her face. But she seemed to be happy that i like Shinee now. She joined me watching them and participating on the event.

 

 

"We will arrive there in..." Onew looked at his watch. "5 minutes. So i'll hand this mic to Taemin."
Onew then passed the mic to Taemin. Onew sat down on the left seat with Jonghyun while Taemin grabbed the mic and started to entertain the fans in the bus.
Jonghyun was looking at a distance from the window, he rested his chin on his hands.
Onew nudged him with his elbow. "Hey.. I'm still curious about it.. Why don't you give it to her yourself..?"

Jonghyun wanted to ignore answering this quetsion, so he closed his eyes and pretended to sleep.
Onew frowned and decided to forget it by joining Taemin.


 

 

Around 5 minutes later, they finally have arrived at a certain restaurant in Bali, famous for it's seafood, Jimbaran.
The coordinator has booked few tables for the event group near the sea. Plates and cups are already served there, waiting for them to order the food.

Like before, the fans entered and took a seat first before Shinee. Shinee is always the last one to enter.
They were standing next to the bus while waiting for the fans to get off the bus and go inside the restaurant.


While waiting, Jonghyun's eyes caught on me walking down the bus' steps. He looked at the people behind me and there are about another 8 fans left.
When i was about to placed my feet on the sand, Jonghyun purposely placed his feet there and since the ground is not as flat as i expected, i couldn't keep my balance, and my body fell towards the front.
Minho who was standing on the other side was about to prevent me from falling down but Jonghyun was fast.
He quickly shifted right in front of me and catched me on his arms. We looked as if we were hugging.
Somin and the other fans who were behind me gasped. Nobody knows whether it's because i fell or because Jonghyun catched me..?

When my eyes shifted to the side, I saw Onew looking at our direction. I can't tell the meaning behind his expression, he looked so normal. But for some reason, i automatically moved away from Jonghyun and unconciously kinda pushing him away to get myself stand straight up again.
The coordinator then tell the other fans to move quickly because the bus need to go park somewhere. The fans got off the bus and went into the restaurant with their eyes still set on me, including Somin.

"Aren't you gonna say anything?" Jonghyun asked me.

I furrowed my eyebrows and tilted my head to the side a little, "Say what?"

"Say thanks." Jonghyun giving me the 'duh' look. "I helped you."

I rolled my eyes and sighed. "Thanks~!" I said as i put on a fake smile and reverted back to my frown once i've finished saying it. Then i made my way into the restaurant followed by Shinee and the staff member.


 

When i entered the restaurant, there is an empty seat next to Somin. I'm sure she has saved it for me and obviously i went to sit there.
Shinee then entered the restaurant and welcomed the fans' cheering. Jonghyun pretended he dropped something while walking towards his seat.
He bent down and quietly rolled a paper below a seat and take another paper below the seat in front of him. He put the paper in his pocket and acted as if he had picked the stuff he dropped before. He then walked towards his table with the other members.

They sat on another separate table from the fans but relatively close and right at the end of the fans' seat. The fans' table was a long table and at the end there's a round table where Shinee sat.
There are 6 seats on the round table, and Shinee picked their own seats. The order was Taemin, Minho, Onew, Jonghyun, and Key; where the extra seat is between Key and Taemin.
However, before Key was able to sit down, Jonghyun hold his shoulder and gently moved Key to his seat. 
"What are you doing??" Key said to Jonghyun.

"I want to sit here.. pleaseeee~" Jonghyun grinned at Key. Key sighed and he sat down on Jonghyun's seat.

 

 

Some of you might have wondered why there are 6 seats when there's only 5 members in Shinee.. well.. I  kinda have an idea why..
"So people, we have the same special event as yesterday night. When i count down to 3.. please check the place below your seat and see whether there's paper or not. If you found one, then you got the chance to sit on this special seat!" The MC said as he rested his hand on the empty chair. The fans cheered and looked at each other while squealing.
For some reason.. I was excited too.. =_='
The fans are just so excited and some of them even tried to look down, but the MC quickly stop them.

 

"No no no no no. Not now!" The MC said. "Be patient.. I know you guys must have been nervous about this." The MC smiled and the fans' giggled.
"Alright then.. Ready..??? Three... Two.... ONE! Look down!!!!" The MC shouted.

The fans then quickly looked below their seats to find a paper.
Apparently i saw a paper below my seat. Weirdly i felt like i wanted to shout as loud as i can for finding a paper there.
But then i remembered that last time there were a few other papers but there was only 1 with something written on it.. Tonight might have been the same case but i'm still excited.

I quickly sat up again and hold the paper on my hands. Somin and other fans who saw my paper shouted and squealed. Some of them even congratulate me when i don't even know whether i'll win this. I looked around while waiting for the other fans to sat up again and i paid my attention to their hands whether they have a paper as well or not. To my surprise out of 39 people.. there is only one more girl who hold a paper. So there were only 2 papers.

"Now ladies.. are you guys prepared to open the paper..?" The MC asked and both of us looked at each other. "OPEN!" The MC shouted. The other girl and me opened the paper as fast as we can to see what's written inside. Both of us had our eyes opened wide when we see what's written there...

 

But then after a few seconds the other girl sighed and put the paper down while frowning while my mouth opened widely. My jaw dropped.. I couldn't believe that i won the spot!!!!!!!

I turned around to see Shinee's table and my smile turned into a frown when i saw the empty seat is stuck between Jonghyun and that other cute guy (Taemin)....

Why not Onew instead of Jonghyun..?

God..

 

.

.

.

.

.

hehe.. Sorry gotta stop till here.

I'll update as soon as possible :D

dw.. u won't wait 2 days.

Thank you for reading!!!!