School Frenzy

Arranged Marriage With Mr. Bacon!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jieun and Baekhyun dropped Yoojoo on his kindergarten and walked away from eachother since their schools are on either left or right. Baekhyun bid a goodbye, but Jieun ignored him. She knew it was rude for her to just ignore him, but he was still a complete stranger that became her husband even if they didn't even know eachother.

"Baekhyun!" shouted Jieun, running back towards him. Baekhyun turned around to see Jieun running. He furrowed his eyes in confusion, "Why did you come back, I thought your school is on the other side?" He asked. Jieun slid her backpack to her stomach and grabbed something from it. 

"Here. Sorry it's just granola bar but it can fill your stomach for the morning." Jieun handed him the granola bar slowly. He smirked. "Aww..my wife really cares about me?" 

"Ani! It's not healthy if you pass breakfast!" She protested. Baekhyun smiled at Jieun, who was blushing with shade of pink. "Kumawo jagiya~" He softly said and gave her a quick hug before launching off. Jieun was startled about what just happened.

Baekhyun h-hugged me. She was still dumbfounded, unaware that is ticking and she was now late for her first class. She ran and ran until she reached the school gate. For some reason, it was still open but she just ran to her class. Dashing and moving forward she finally stepped into her classroom.

"Miss Lee, late for the first time." Mr. Park announced as he looked at Jieun by the door. Her friends and classmates eyed her weirdly because it was practically her first time coming to school late. She was a top student and is known for her responsiblity and friendliness so they were also shocked that she was late.

"I'm sorry I was late, I had to take care of some business first. Sorry again." She bowed until she reached her knees, doing more than 90 degrees bow. She looked funny doing what she is doing that her friends laughed at her. Jieun settled her things, but before sitting on her seat, "You will be serving detention today, Miss Lee. Apparently, even if you are our one of top students, we still have to follow our school rules.

"What? But-" 

"No buts, sit down and open your Literature book to page 157." Her teacher ordered and she obeyed him. 

After an hour of agony, she sighed as the bell rang for a short break. Her head slumped to her desk and closed her eyes. "Jieun-ah, what happened?" her friend, Luna asked. "You were never late. Like never." Jiyeon stated. "What's happening?" they asked in unison.

She just couln't tell them and if she did, they were gonna so shock. Knowing that their 17 year old friend is marrying someone in just few weeks. She sighed and mumbled, "Nothing." Not meeting their eyes and continued to read the book she's reading.

"Yah, we were your friends since middle school, we know you're lying because you're fidgetting a little!" Jiyeon whispered hastily. Luna nodded, agreeing with the latter. "I'll tell you when I'm ready, I think you'll have a heart

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter