Lovely Day, Not!

Arranged Marriage With Mr. Bacon!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The sun shone into the siblings' room. Jieun woke up. She rubbed her head and blinked her eyes a few times. She stared at her sleeping brother who looked like an angel from heaven. She smiled to herself. Jieun stretched her arms and walked to the bathroom.

"Goodmorning~" She whispered to herself.

Looking at the mirror, Getting married huh? She thought.

"I bet it won't even last for 1 day because of your ugliness and you'll ruin your family's life." Jieun, pouted.

A sigh escaped her lips, it was a disappointment one.

After washing her face and brushing her teeth. She fixed her hair into a bun.

Knock*

Jieun walked silently to the door for Yoojoo not to wake up. She turned the doorknob only to find her dad.

"Appa, good morning." Jieun smiled and hug her father.

"Jieun-ah, here's the address where you and your future husband are gonna meet. Good morning too~" He smiled.

Jieun took the paper and saw the address. 

It was a place somewhere near Yoojoo's kindergarten. Jieun nodded sheepishly.

"Did you sleep well?" Her father asked, worried.

"Yes but Yoojoo, he was snoring!" Jieun exclaimed.

Her father laughed loudly. That made Yoojoo wake up. Her dad quickly pressed his lips through his hand.

"Sorry." He whispered at Jieun.

"Come in." Jieun welcomed her father.

Her father came in and sat down at the bed beside Yoojoo who was blinking and rubbing his eyes.

"Appa!" Yoojoo exclaimed as he hugged his father who he didn't see for a long time.

"How's school, Yoojoo-yah?" 

"It was really awesome and I made a lot of friends too!" Yoojoo said and grinned at his dad.

"Good boy~" He playfully ruffled at Yoojoo's hair.

"I have to go now, and Jieun, ou have to be there by 3 o'clock and his father informed me that you two will be living with him in the same house the next day." 

He frowned abit. 

"What do you mean by 'living together'?" Jieun widened her eyes.

"Its a basic couple thing~" He faked smile.

Jieun furrowed her eyes in disappointment.

"Appa, noona, what are you talking about?" Yoojoo,  the only one who didn't knew anything scratched her head.

"You'll know, later~" Jieun ruffled her brother's hair.

"I have to go now." Their father said and kissed their foreheads before leaving. "Bye~" They sighed.

"Yoojoo-yah, what do you wanna eat for breakfast?" Jieun asked her little brother.

Yoojoo pretended to think by rubbing his chin.

The latter chuckled at the little one.

"Egg!" He exclaimed.

"Call!" Jieun replied.

"Brush your teeth first, your breath stinks!" Jieun playfully told the little one.

The little one crossed his arms. "Its not stinky!" 

"Aigoo, you were snoring and I have to cover my nose last night!" Jieun bumbed her shoulder to the little one.

"Noona~!" 

"Just kidding~" the latter said and smiled at the little one.

The kid was satisfied and run to the bathroom.

There was a little chair in there for him to reach so Jieun didn't have to hold him while brushing his teeth.

The latter walked downstairs and started

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter