House

Arranged Marriage With Mr. Bacon!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Time passed like a time machine. the clock seemed to move faster than its usual speed. It's a Saturday morning and there was no plans written on your mind right now. You took a peek on your sleeping brother and tip-toed in the bathroom trying not to make any noise. After being able to take a quick shower, you went straight to the kitchen. As you were leading your way to the kitchen, your cellphone vibrated. "This is unusual..". You unlocked the phone and turned to see a message from someone. It was 'unknown'. 

To: Jieun

From: Unknown

Yah, pack some of your things, my dad already found a house and I'll be picking the both of you.

You already knew who it was, Byun Baekhyun. Your husband, for now..

To: Baekhyun

From: Jieun

Hello to you too, master. Will do, your majesty. ^^

You smirked and sent her message. You contiued walking and took out a small pan and placed it in the counter. "Let's see...pancakes should be fine, right?" You asked herself and nodded slightly to agree for herself. After cooking like about 5 pancakes, you ran to the bedroom to wake Yoojoo up. 

"Yoojoo-ah~ Wake up, breakfast is ready.." you lightly shook Yoojoo's shoulder making him move a bit. "Noona, good morning~" He sang and blinked multiple times. You chuckled a little bit and a smile was painted on your face. "Let's brush your teeth first, stinky Joo!" She played. Joo pouted. 

"My breath don't stink!"

 

 

Baekhyun loaded your bags inside the car while you and Joo stood up beside the car watching his every move. He told you to not to help him because he can do it all by himself. "Why, are you just staying there for a week or something?" Baekhyun finished up and asked Jieun. "It'll be fine, I guess.." She scratched her head. "Let's go."

 

Narrator:

 

"Noona! this house is so much bigger than the our house!" Joo exclaimed as he got off the car. Baekhyun smirked. Jieun who got off the car after the little one, made an 'o' shaped with . "I'll tell the maids to pick the bags later." He took out his keys and opened the gate and the door. 

As they were looking through the rooms, there was only 3 rooms. The guest's rooms, Joo's room and the both of them. "Can't I just use the guest's room?" Jieun said, rather with a sly tone in her voice. "That room is haunted so if your not scared of ghost then you're welcome in there." Baekhyun joked but Jieun took it seriously and moved closer to Baekhyun.

Baekhyun bit his bottom lip to contol his laughter. "Joo's playing in his bedroom right now so unpack your things, I will be downstairs and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter