Night Together

Arranged Marriage With Mr. Bacon!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After what seemed like 20 minutes, they were finally at their couple house. Though it was weird to be living in the same roof as a stranger, Jieun felt safe in the house, especially when Baekhyun is around. She quite doesn't know why, but she just shrugged the thought off.

"Aigoo, I'm sooo tired." Jieun whined like a baby while she kicked off her shoes and then threw herself in the soft couch just right next to the door. "We're all tired huh?" Baekhyun commented and laughed a little. "What did you do today Joo?" he asked the little boy.

"Me and my friends played hide and seek and we also played with legos in the class! I almost cried because I stepped in one of the lego!" Joo pouted. Which made both Jieun and Baekhyun laugh histerically. 

"Noona, what did you do?" Joo asked as he walked to the drawer where the remote control of the t.v. would be found. "Hm?" Jieun felt really sleepy. "What did you do in school today?" Joo placed the remote control and walked towards her older sister. 

"Hyung, I think noona is really tired, can we cook something to eat before she pass out and not eat dinner at all?" Joo looked at the guy who was, too, worrying about Jieun.

"What's your noona's favorite food?" he grinned wildly and so did the little boy. Jieun, still on her sleeping position took a little nap while the other two cooked something she will love.

 

"Okay, I just couldn't resist the smell of this deli-wah~" was all she could say because was watery. "Did you guys cooked all this?" she was amazed by how they worked on the delicious food.

"Just for you, now eat up!" Baekhyun smiled at her, Jieun almost melted. Wait what? No, Jieun can't...

Huh, what am I doing?! She scolded herself and looked away. Baekhyun placed a cloth in her lap, Jieun smelled the cologne and could swea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter