Ch. 5

Arranged Marriage With Mr. Bacon!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was now Monday, the day when all of people hated to wake up early. "Joo." Jieun shook her snoring brother lightly. The boy stirred a little, but continued snoring. Jieun sighed and shook his brother again, roughly this time. The little boy yawned and opened his eyes, "Wae noona?" he asked sleepily. "It's Monday, school, remember?" Jieun chuckled lightly. Joo got up, instantly. And walked to the bathroom. "I already prepared your uniform so just come down when you're finished, okay?" Jieun reminded him. "Neh!"

Jieun was already ready 30 minutes ago since she doesn't put makeup or anything girly at all. She thinks that you go to school to learn not to have a dating contest where all the girls in her school have boyfriends. It is stupid, she thought.

When she was about to crack the egg into the bowl, the scene earlier replayed back to her mind. "Aish, I'm such a babo!" She hit her head with the spatula. She kept hitting it until she heard a cough in the background, appearing, Baekhyun shirtless.

"God will you put a shirt on!" Jieun closed her eyes, blushing. "Wae? we're husband and wife right? So get used to it." Baekhyun answered bluntly and drank a glass of water. "Ugh!" Jieun groaned and continued cracking the eggs without looking at Baekhyun. "Do you really like me as your pillow?" Baekhyun asked. Jieun glared at him, "I WAS TIRED OKAY! AND NO!!!" She yelled. Apparently, this morning was her worst nightmare.

Earlier.......

Jieun was sleeping quietly at the comfortable bed, she and Baekhyun shared. She was protesting that she should just sleep in the floor but as stubborn as Baekhyun is, he insisted that they should sleep in the bed together. Jieun slept as far away as she could, almost falling to the floor. But Baekhyun woke up with an arm wrapped around his waistand a head below his chin.

He didn't mind at all since Jieun was very tired from her work yesterday so he just let her cuddle with him and he too wrapped his arm around the petite girl. They were sleeping together peacefully when Baekhyun's phone rang, apparently, his friend was calling him. 

Jieun woke up by the noise revealing the scene of the two person. Jieun screamed on top of her lungs, startled, Baekhyun fell on the floor. She wrapped the blanket around her, thinking bad thoughts that happened. "What did you do?!" Jieun shrieked. Baekhyun stood up, shirtless. "YAH!" She let out a shriek again

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter