Brotherly Love

Arranged Marriage With Mr. Bacon!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was a tiring day at work. But your manager said that you did a good job and will give you the money next week. So you were practically happy about it. You changed into your normal clothes and bid a goodbye to your manager and people in the cafe that are still working. You looked at your phone to see the time and you smiled. Just the right time. You thought.

You were still thinking about what happened last night. You were worried about your little brother and your father especially. As you walked to the kindergarten school that your brother was attending, you shook the worries and smiled.

You opened the gate and Ms. Kim greeted you happily. "Annyeonghasaeyo! Is YooJoo doing good?" You asked. "Yes, he made many friends and he is really full of manners!" The teacher exclaimed. "Who thought him those manners?" She asked. "Its just me and him so maybe he's just watching me." You blushed. "Aigoo, what a nice sister you are." She smiled. You smiled back.

"Come in." She let you in. You took off your shoes and put your backpack in the rack like the other little kids. "YooJoo is also smart too, he always participates." "Ah~he loves reading the most.." You smiled. "Really?" You nodded quickly like a little kid would do.

"Here." She opened the door and found other kids packing. "See you later, Jieun" She said. You bowed at her. "Noona~" YooJoo called. You smiled at his cuteness. "Oh, Yoojoo-ah, how was the first day of school?" You asked him. He hugged you.

"Noona, I miss you! It was good!" He exclaimed with delight in his face. "Noona misses you too!" You replied to him. He chuckled. That little cute laugh made you chuckle as well. "Was your work tiring? When I grow up, I'll take care of you, noona~" He smiled brightly at you. You were about to tear up because you were a crybaby and that Yoojoo is a very charming boy. 

You ruffled his hair playfully. "Lets go, Yoojoo-yah!" You grabbed his little tiny hand and smiled. you took your backpack and helped Yoojoo with his shoes. You slipped on yours too. "Noona, I'm hungry..lets get some bubble tea!" Yoojoo exclaimed. You smiled at the latter. His most favorite thing in the worls is bubble tea. He would always ask you to buy him one everyday when you get off at work. Well, before he went to kindergarten, he has nothing to do but to follow you to his work. You kind of missed that part of your whole day. Him watching you while you work in the cafe.

"Okay! Get on my back!" You told Yoojoo who happily nodded his head. He got on your back and you guys started your way to the bubble tea shop. "Annyeonhasaeyo, Ms. Kim!" Both of you said in unison. Ms. Kim chuckled. She smiled and waved at you two.

"Yoojoo-yah, what are you getting this time?" You asked at your little brother in the back of you. "Hmm....strawberry please?" He replied. "Okay, I'll get taro since its my favorite." You smiled happily. 

After the short walk to the bubble tea shop, you two were finally here. "Were here, noona~!" Yoojoo sang as he jumped off your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter