Chapter 2

Running On the Streets

Jinho's P.O.V

What have I done in this world to recieve this type of treatment? It was cold, it was lonely, all I could see was darkness. I didn't understand why this was happening or where I was. I only remember seeing those tweleve guys walking up to me. Oh my god I hope I'm not dead, or was I  and had been knocked out cold!? Things couldn't get worse than that.

"Why are they letting her out so early?", I heard a boy say.

Wait since when was I in a hospital? I'm deadly afraid of hospitals.

"I don't know, where are her parents anyways? How can they let their young daughterout this late without anyone?", Another boy had said.

Where are these voices coming from? I just want to go home! That's when I cracked, I don't have a home. I began to shudder, my face covered in tears. The next thing I knew I was blinded by a bright light.

"Oh Look! She's awake!", a familiar voice had said.

It was the boy I heard earlier. Remembering I was in the Hospital I began to shake, tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Sweetie, what's wrong?", a guy with dark brownish hair asked me.

"I want to go home! But I don't have one, I'm scared please get me out of this place!", I cried hard.

All the guys in front of me looked at each other for a long time. It seemed like they were having a conversation with their minds.

"D.O help her get dressed, be careful though, her ribs are bruised and her leg is broken, she's coming with us", Another  boy asked the brownish haired guy.

He nodded and the rest of the boys left, to leave us with some privacy. He told me he was sorry before he started to put my clothes on, I didn't mind, he reminded me of my umma when she was nice.

"Thanks D.O oppa", I said remembering his name.

"It's fine, call me Umma", He smiled at me. It really brightened up my attitude.

I smiled back at him but frowned again.

"I'm sorry Umma, I'm wasting you and your friend's time I'll leave", I said trying to jump off the bed but he caught me before I could.

"No, you're coming with us. You're injured, plus where are you going to go? You said you didn't have a home", he said picking me up bridal style so I didn't have to use the crutches.

"What about the other boy? Are you sure he wasn't saying that out of sympathy?", I asked him.

"Call him Appa, but anyways he was the most worried so don't worry he was sincere", Umma says looking down at me as we walked down the hallways and outside to a parkinglot.

I looked around and it was empty. "Where are we going Umma?", I asked him.

"Oh, hehe forgot to tell you. Me and the guys had to run here so we asked somebody we knew to drop off a van , it'd right... over here", he explained to me reaching the large van.

"Ah okay", I said leaning into his chest.

As I was trying not to show it my chest , well everything hurt.

When we got in the van Umma had sat me on my lap with everyones eyes on us.

"Sorry, we haven't introduced ourselves yet", a chinese looking boy with pink hair said to me.

"I'm Luhan, this is Sehun, Xuimin, Lay, Kai, Kris, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Suho, Tao, and Chen. You already know D.O", Luhan oppa continued.

"I'm Jinho, nice to meet you all..." I trailed off yawning. "- Umma , I'm tired...", I finally say resting my hand on his shoulder.

Everyone smirked at the fact  I called D.O oppa Umma.

"OKay hun just go to sleep I'll wake you up when we get to the dorms", He said to me with a motherly smile, smoothing my hair.

I hum and close my eyes and relaxed my body.