Chapter 5

Running On the Streets

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After watching Tv with Luhan and Lay oppa, some of the other oppas came out their room. They joined us in the living room, as they sat down around me I knew they were trying to ask me something but couldn't exactly get the words out.

"Is there something the Oppas want to ask me?".

Exchanging looks the oppas became awkward, I giggled .. are they always this dorky? When that whole shabang was over I began to get to know the EXO oppas, as they call themselves. I learn that they might look good but are extremely 4D characters on the inside.

It was while before Umma and Baekkie oppa called us into the kitchen. "Sorry it took so long guys, Jinnie here has allergies to things that are a majority in foods. So we just made some sandwiches". Baekkie oppa apologized and helped me into my chair. I felt bad having to ruin their dinner, I only known them for a couple of hours.

With my head down, I spoke with a quiet voice, "I'm sorry Umma and Baekkie oppa.. I didn't mean to be a burden to your cooking".

"Listen here Jinho~ah you're my baby girl now, I don't know how awful you're real parents treated you but I won't do the same to you. Don't think you're a burden here, get use to me spoiling you. I'm just sorry I have to feed this to you, I promise after I do some research you'll have better food to eat". Umma made me feel welcomed, and actually loved... Maybe they won't be like all the other people who left me.

"D.O. hyung is right Jinnie we'll be right behind you too". Kai oppa, who was sitting next to me patted my shoulder. I haven't heard him talk but his voice was filled with honesty and sincerity.

The other boys nodded in agreement, I smiled knowing I had these oppas to rely on. "Thank you Umma.. Oppas I put my trust in you".

 

 

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm sorry I haven't updated in while I was busy with school and my other story She's Alive! .. I'm also sorry the chapter is short. It's most likely a fuller but I just wanted Jinho and EXO's relationship cleared up!

 

Joo <3