Chapter 4

Running On the Streets

Jinho's P.O.V

 

 

"Jinnie~ wake up we're at the dorms".

My eyes fluttered open, I look up to see Appa Suho. I wasn't in Umma's arms anymore and I can see we're not in the van either.

"Appa, where is everybody?". He started to walk towards the dormitory, "They went to inside to tidy up, heh sorry". He chuckles.

"Boys will be boys you can't help it", I say patting his shoulder. Appa smiles down at me, with the sunlight shinning behind him he resembles an angel.

"Appa has anyone ever told you that you look like an angel?". The pupils of his eyes disappear when giving me an eye smile.

"I get that often".

We reached the dormitory and was met by the Oppas and Umma, the dorm definitly looked like it was quickly finished. I giggled, they were cute. "Mei Mei is awake! Are you okay, are you feeling pain anywhere?". Tao opppa comes towards me with a concerned face. Before he got close to me Umma stopped him. "Tao be careful, don't make her uncomfortable.".

"It's okay Umma, I do have a slight pain in my chest Tao oppa". Still in Appa's arms, Tao oppa took me from him. "Good thing the doctor gave us some painkillers". He gives me the medicine and sat me on the couch, with all the Oppas surrounding me. "Staring at me won't make me get any better". I take the painkiller and stare back at them.

They began to walk away nonchalonently, I rolled my eyes, smiling. "Mei Mei can I ask you a question?". Luhan oppa sits nexts to me on the couch. I nodded and he continues, "What were you doing by yourself at night?". I had a sudden interest in my leg cast, I started to choke up.

"My parents kicked me out, they said embarassed them in front of the President of their company, so I had to find a place to survive. I've been working at a corner store for two weeks and the Ajusshi made me go out and deliever something for an eldery woman, that was when those guys came after me". I explain to them looking into space.

"Well ... you have new parents hahaha". Chanyeol oppa pops up from behind and hugged me. The other boys gathered around to drown me in their arms. Not being able to breath I choke as I try to speak. "Ungh... can't breath".

They almost immeadiatly let go of me but one certain panda oppa just wouldn't let go. I tap his shoulders , hoping he would catch my drift. "O-Oppa you're killing me... literally". He detached himself from me and smiled awkwardly.

"Sorry Mei Mei, you're just too cute!".

I blush a little and say thank you, Umma makes way to sit next to me. "Jinho, are you hungry? Me and Baekhyun can make you something". I was going to decline but my stomach denied me as it made a loud noise. I frowned, they chuckled.

"I guess your stomach answers that question, is there anything you're allegeric to?". Baekhyun oppa glanced at me with a writing pad. I thought it over and realized I have a LOT of allergies.

"Uhh, I'm allergic to peanuts, dairy, and coco". I counted on my fingers to make sure I didn't miss anything important. Baek oppa wrote down everything down, he smiled at me then him and Umma went into the kitchen to fix me something.

"Even though I wanna stay with you and the boys I have to talk to Lee Sooman seongsaengnim, I'll see you after dinner Jinnie". Appa gets up and pats my head in affection.

"Bye Appa!". 

I flashed him a smile as he walked out the door. I scan the rest of the Oppas I was left with. I didn't really pay any attention to it before but they are somewhat attractive... but Jinho, you're not suppose to think that way about the people who are practically going to rise you. I shake my head of the thoughts I was having.

All the oppas except Lay and Luhan had left to their rooms, waiting for the food. "Mei Mei want to watch Tv with us?". Lay oppa asks.

I stared at both of them, they were so gentle and quiet. It was nice, they make me want to cuddle inbetween them. As if they were reading mind both sit on either side of me.

"Yeah sure Lay oppa".

He the Tv and started to search through the channels. He paused on a show about Sharks, I hate Sharks. I cringe in my spot as I watch them swim around.

An innocent dolphin came across the fearsome predator. It was clear this ceature would not survive this incounter. 

After the narrater had said it, not even a milisecond past for the Shark to pounce on the poor dolphin. I flinched and hid my face into Luhan oppa's chest , not daring to look at the blood, I shivered and felt hot tears coming out my eyes. Yeah I know I'm sensitive but I couldn't help it.

"It's ok Mei Mei , Lay changed it you can look up now". Luhan oppa whispered in my ear while he pat my back. I hesitantly lifted up my head to see the channel switch to M! Countdown. I finally relaxed my shoulders.

"Do you get scared easily Mei Mei?". Luhan oppa stared down on me as I was still leaning on him. I didn't want to admit it but I was scared of almost everything. Kids my age are already bold. I shyly nodded.

"It's okay Mei we got your back.".