Chapter 1

Running On the Streets

 

 

 

Jinho's P.O.V

 

 

 

I don't understand why my parents kicked me out, like yeah I cursed out their President but for a good reason. He wanted to fire my mom and dad so I had stick up for them. Now I know that they're just stuck up jerks, I hope they get fired. Thanks to them I'm on the streets sweeping the sidewalks for the corner stores for money to survive. Who would send your tweleve year old daughter on the streets? Are they even Parents?

 

 

 

 

"Jinho~ah, stop lolly galling get to sweeping I'll pay you extra if you take these newspapers to Miss Jung", Jae ajusshi says.

 

Miss Jung is the old woman that comes to this store often, Jae ajusshi takes good care of her. Brings her food, her newspaper, and even spends the holidays with her. But her apartment buliding is half way down the city.

 

"Neh~ Jae Ajusshi, I'll quickly finish", I said with a frown on my face.

 

Everytime I was close to finishing pepole would come by and drop trash right where I was standing, how ingnorant can people be? I finally finished after 20 minutes which could have been 10 minutes if there weren't any cititzens walking by.

 

"Here take this, you remember where the Apartment buliding is right?", Jae Ajusshi says giving me the newspaper.

"Neh, I remember".

He sent me off and told me to be careful it was getting dark soon I nodded and ran out the store. I began to walk a little slower to take in Seoul, there was a lot of women and children out today. I started to think about the past years I went out with mom on days like these. Tiny tear drops formed in my eyes but I pushed them back, not today Jinho just think how your parents treated you. They never really loved you, if they did they would've stood up for you. At that moment I began to run, trying to control my emotions. It felt good the wind in my redish hair, as my emtions were cooling down I bumped into someone and fell on the ground. I look up and there was a scary man towering over me with bigger men behind him.

"Uh...uh mianhae uh..", I said getting up and bowing quickly.

They just kept staring at me, I started to feel uncomfortable so I ran. FAST. They ran after me and I think they were gaining on me. JUst my luck only the clumsy Kim Jinho would bump into a gang. I to a corner, in broad daylight, how can people not see me getting chased by gang members. I began to feel tired but I had to keep running I to another corner but it was a dead end. I'm screwed. I tried to blend into the wall but it didn't work, they found me. As they got closer the more I wanted to disappear. The guy I bumped into grabbed me suddenly and started yelling at me. I couldn't understand what he was saying but I was still scared. He threw me on the ground and punched me in the face, hard. I didn't kno what he was saying but the guys that were watching in the background began to kick me in the ribs and stomach.

 

"PLEASE STOP! IT HURTS! I'M ONLY TWELEVE, THINK ABOUT YOU'RE DOING!", I screamed and cried at the same time.

But that only made them kick harder. After what felt like an hour they stopped and ran away. I tried to sit up but it hurt too much. I couldn't see anything because it was dark. I laid on the dirty ground and cried harder than I was before but that hurt so it just sounded like I was wheezing. I'm pathetic aren't I?

 

Suho's P.O.V

"Hyuuunngg~ Can we please stop practicing and get something to eat? I'm starving!", Sehun whined and rolled on the floor.

We were in the studio at SM practicing for MAMA, I guess I worked them too hard.

"Ok, ok we can stop and get something to eat", I gave in.

 

They cheered and got all their stuff together and ran out the studio without me. They're just to excited when it comes to food. I caught up with them and started walking peacefully. Everyone was talking fondly and it was good to be honest. We were almost there when I heard a cry half wheezing sound, I stopped abruptly. So did everyone else.

"What's wrong Hyung?", Tao said walikng up to me.

 

"You don't hear that? It's like a sound of a little girl crying".

 

They began to pay attention to the sound and walked towards it. In a alley there was a little girl crying on the ground.

"Why is there a little girl in a alley at a time like this?", Baekhyun said moving forward a bit.

I was just thinking that Baekhyun.

 

 

 

"Sweety? Are you ok? Why are you outside so late?", D.O said to the little girl.

The girl jumped at the voice and started to shake, when we got closer I was shocked. The poor girl was beaten to a pulp, she had a black eye, bruises everywhere and her leg was bleeding . I'm pretty sure everyone else was shocked.

"Omo!", Luhan jumped back but came forward as the girl started screaming.

"NO! PLEASE DON'T HURT ME NO MORE! I'M ONLY TWELEVE! I'M SORRY I'M SORRY".

"We're not going to hurt you, what happened?", Luhan said getting on the ground with her.

She told us what happened and man it was bad, worse than I thought.

"Kris, call an ambulance this girl needs to go to the hospital fast!", Luhan said picking up the girl making her flinch.

"Where does it hurt?", Xuimin asked her.

"Everywhere~", She cried clearing away the dirt and blood on her face.

"Screw the ambulance it would be faster if we just run there", Luhan said.

 

We ran fast hoping that the girl doesn't get even more injured.

 

 

 

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________

Well that was the first chapter, how will Jinho turn out? Well she get better?

I hope you guys liked it I'll try to update a lot but I have stupid school so we'll see how good that goes right?

 

Saranghae, Joo ^^