Chapter 33

Was Alone - Not Anymore [Discontinued]

Astonished by the sudden kiss, you started to drift away, but Suho placed his hand behind your head as he pulled you in. Your eyes instinctively shut and you savored the moment briefly before finally leaning back.

    "I think w-we should g-get out," You stuttered in embarrassment, cheeks aflame. Suho nodded his head in agreement with a grin.

As soon as you guys emerged from the bushes and were finally out in the open,  Chanyeol's terrified scream could be heard once again. The surprising thing though, was that Chanyeol's scream was so high pitch compared to his natural romantic voice that it seemed like he was straining his vocal chords. Together, you and Suho couldn't help but to chuckle.

    "Wow, I wonder if Mimi is scared at all. All I hear is Chanyeol's girly screams," Suho spoke with amusement clearly present in his eyes.

    "Oh, trust me. Mimi's probably scared to death. She's just probably trying really hard not to scream her lungs out. I would know since we've been best friends for quite a while." You voiced with a wide grin. Suho nodded his head, chuckling in his angelic voice. "You know what I'm wondering about? I'm curious about Soojin unnie and Baekhyun oppa. I haven't heard any of the two scream."

    Suho hummed as he thought hard. Almost as if it was rehearsed, you and Suho heard Baekhyun's shrilling voice. His normal harmonious voice dripped with fear and dread. Suho and you both burst into a fit of laughter; it was just too funny.

    "Where are you, Soojin??!!!" Baekyun screamed. "Help!!! Save me!!! I'm gonna die!!!"

    "Well there he goes." Suho stated, finally coming to his composure. You nodded as the both of you began walking towards the end of the woods. The two were met with several of the staff members of the school. You smiled in relief and continued to head towards the staff with Suho.

    "Congratulations!!! You guys are the first couple to have safely come out. Hopefully you guys had a lot of fun!!" You and Suho bowed before going over to one of the blankets that were placed on the grass.

    "I guess we're gonna have a picnic," Suho voiced out, pointing towards the tables that were filled with food baskets. You nodded your head. As time passed, most of the other couples came out. The only ones who were still missing were Baekhyun and Soojin and Chanyeol and Mimi. *Where are they?* You thought worriedly.


    "Where are we oppa?" Mimi asked Chanyeol while looking in front of her. It was too hard to see anything. The only light was from the moon. Chanyeol bit his lip shrugging. "I can't believe this. We wouldn't be lost if you didn't scream like a girl and carried me through the forest as if you're life depended on it.

    "I know and I'm sorry, but what was I supposed to do? Those staff members are popping out everywhere when we least expect it." Chanyeol pouted, his eyes downcast. Mimi pursed his lips and patted his back.

    "It's okay. Let's just try to find our way out. I think we're the only ones still in the woods. Chanyeol nodded his head and the two continued their way. Not even five minutes later, they hear a scream. "Isn't that Baekhyun oppa? They're still in the woods?"

    "That's Baekhyun alright. I guess they are still in the woods. Hey at least we're not the only ones." Chanyeol grinned at Mimi. The two kept on walking mindlessly and another 10 minutes passed. "Hey Mimi, look..." The tall male pointed ahead. "I think we found the exit!!!" The giant exclaimed enthusiastically, laughing. He quickly grabbed onto Mimi's wrist and together they ran towards the exit. Finally! They were out of the woods. One of the staff members congratulated them and the two bowed and went over to their friends. At that time, all the staff members came out of the woods.

    "Wow guys. What took so long? We've been waiting for at least an hour." Kris stated, beckoning the two over to sit down.

    "Well this staff member popped out of nowhere and screamed in our faces. Chanyeol oppa was so scared that he threw me over his shoulder and bolted away aimlessly and then we got lost." Mimi explained while Chanyeol's face turned red. Kris and the others laughed and Chanyeol's faced turned redder.

    "Attention please everyone!!!" The main teacher shouted, clapping his hands. "Is everyone here?" You looked around and noticed that Soojin and Baekhyun were still not back.

    "Wait!!! Soojin unnie and Baekhyun oppa aren't here yet!!" You exclaimed frantically. All the students started chattering.

    "They aren't here yet?"

    "What if something bad happened to them?"

    "Oh no, what do we do?"

    "BE QUIET!!!" The main teacher yelled, silencing all the students. "We'll send out a search party into the woods. Everyone calm down and continue to chat with your friends. We'll find the two as quickly as possible." A team of 15 staff teachers went back into the woods to search for the two missing students. 

    "Oh no. What if something bad happened to them?" You asked quietly, worry evident in your tone. Lay walked over to you and laid an arm around your shoulders.

    "I'm sure they're fine Eunhee. A search party is out looking for them. Don't worry about it." Lay assured you. You nodded and sat back down.

    "I hope they're okay." The others except Lay and you voiced out. All they could do was wait patiently and hope for their friends' safety.