chapter 28

Was Alone - Not Anymore [Discontinued]

You and Minjoo arrived at your room. Minjoo let you open the door with your key as she crossed her arms in impatience.

You gave her one last look and the door lock clicked open. You opened the door only to feel an impacting push rush you into the room.

"Slowpoke," Minjoo spat before passing you. You gave a stressful sigh and closed the door. You dumped your luggage onto your bed and started unpacking like Minjoo was doing at the moment.

"What was your reason for requesting this?" You asked, not very scared of what she would do to you. 

Minjoo sighed longingly.

"You'll see. Don't worry darling," Minjoo replied with a sound in her voice that made you uneasy.

When you rested yourself on your bed, you saw Minjoo heading towards the bathroom.


Soojin and Mimi entered the room across from yours.

"Yay! We're closer than I thought!" Soojin exclaimed happily after seeing you and Mimi enter the room across from theirs.

Mimi nodded before opening the door to their room. They both entered and unpacked their belongings.

It was probably 30 minutes when they heard a shrilling shriek.


You headed towards the bathroom after Minjoo came out of it but Minjoo started heading towards it again.

*Why's she following me?* You thought glimpsing towards her.

You cleared your throat. "If you don't mind..." You hinted and Minjoo stepped back.

"Take your time," Minjoo said with  a voice that made you suspicious. You carefully stepped into the bathroom and looked around and smirked once you caught your eyes on something.

*She can't scare me like that. What's wrong with these toy rats and bugs?* You thought smirking.

After doing what you needed to do, you washed your hands, set up a few furry things on the floor and bugs on the wall and went back outside, closing the door behind you. Minjoo looked at you with a look of surprise.

"What-" Minjoo couldn't search for the words she wanted to say. You shrugged and went to lay on your bed. Minjoo looked at you then back at the door of the bathroom and continued to repeat this process until she huffed and angrily opened the door and stepped inside.

You flinched when you heard her shriek.

You heard footsteps rushing towards your room and the door opened quickly.

"Unni! I heard you scream! What happened?" One of girls from Minjoo's clique cried. Minjoo was in a crouching position with her hands covering her face. Minjoo pointed towards the bathroom. The other girl from Minjoo's clique took a step into the bathroom, and also screamed. 

You couldn't help but to scoff at the forced scream that the girl tried to make sound cute. You sighed and headed towards the door. 

"Better be more careful," You advised before heading out. Minjoo and her two girl friends scowled.

"The games. That's where I'll get you," Minjoo spat, and her friends nodded in agreement.


Lay yawned and smacked his lips together. He looked over to his room mate with sleepy eyes.

"I wonder what Eunhee's doing right now," Lay said smiling. D.O. shrugged.

"Probably something," D.O. replied looking up at the ceiling. Lay nodded.

"Hyung," D.O. said suddenly.

"Yeah?" Lay answered and D.O. stayed silent for a few seconds.

"How should I say this?" D.O. said in a low voice. He furrowed his eyebrows.

"You like Eunhee don't you?" D.O. said directly and Lay looked up at him from the floor.

"Of course I do!" Lay exclaimed happily. D.O. turned around to face Lay. What made Lay pay attention was the serious look on D.O.'s face.

"Not as a friend but as a crush," D.O. said carefully. Lay gulped down his saliva and averted his gaze to something else in the room.

"It's fine," D.O. said quickly so that Lay wouldn't be so burdened. "Honestly, I like her too - as a crush."

Lay looked back at D.O. with surprise.

"You do?" Lay said with disbelief. D.O. nodded and he blushed slightly.

"And Kai said that someone else from our group likes her, but he wasn't specific about it," D.O. stated disappointed.

Just then the speaker came on.

"Everyone, it's now 11:30. In 30 minutes, we'll be having lunch so come to the dining room by 12."

"Let's go to Kris's room," Lay said with a gentle smile. D.O. agreed and the two left their room with their key and headed towards the room a few rooms away from theirs.