Mistake

Take a Chance

 

....“I’d rather spend it with you.”

 

She in her breath sharply at his admission.

 

His eyes darkened as they watched the blood rush up her body and stop in her cheeks. Her heart was beating fast now, too fast, but she wasn’t going to let anything happen between them. She couldn’t; not while he was with someone else.

 

Walking around the bed, and where he was sat, she grabbed the door handle and yanked it open. She didn’t look at him as she said, “Please go.”

 

Silence.

 

After a few minutes, his soft voice broke it, “You don’t want me to go anymore than I do, so don’t ask me to.”

 

grew dry. He knew her too well. What could she do know?

 

She took a deep breath and turned around, coming face to face with Nichkhun’s chest. Taking a step back she came up against the door and realised she was trapped.

 

When had he gotten so close?

 

Feeling his breath on her cheek she trembled involuntarily.

 

“Yoona...” His head lowered and without realising it she had turned her head and tipped it backwards so he could have better access to . His lips feathered over the exposed skin and she couldn’t stop the sigh that escaped her parted lips.

 

One of Nichkhun s hands cupped her jaw while his lips moved upwards to her ear, where he gently bit the lobe and then the pain away before repeating the action and she shuddered in his arms.

 

His attention then travelled across her cheek to where he with little butterfly kisses at the corners. After a few torturous minutes of trying to fight him and the feelings he evoked inside her she fastened her hands in his hair and placed fully on his, kissing him hotly and he groaned, pulling her body closer so she could feel the press of his against her body. She experimentally rocked her hips and felt him throb.

 

He groaned against and she couldn’t stop the satisfied grin. The fact that she could do this to him was heady and intoxicating.

 

Realising she was smiling he pulled back slightly to look at her, “What’re you grinning about?”

 

Lowering her lashes she felt colour rush to her cheeks but told him her thoughts. ”I like what I do to you, that I turn you on.”

 

He grinned ily at her. His voice was like honey when he said, “I like it too,” and then took in a tongue tangling kiss and pressed her back against the door until it closed. His hands went to her thighs and lifted her so she fit more snugly against him and she wrapped her legs about his waist. Supporting her with his body he kissed her while his hands grabbed hold of the hem of her gold camisole and lifted it up over her head, breaking the kiss as he did so. His gaze took in her exposed skin for long minutes before rising to hers, “You’re beautiful.”

 

She blushed and unable to bear his scrutiny anymore she dropped her gaze and suddenly feeling self conscious raised her arms to cover her s but he stopped her. “No, don’t,” he said softly, “I want to see all of you.”

 

He let her back down to the floor and led her to the bed where he shed his clothes and then removed her shorts before laying her back on the covers and making love to her twice. They fell asleep in each other’s arms but Yoona woke up after half an hour or so feeling dreadful. She got out of the bed and pulling on her discarded nightwear went and sat on the window seat looking out at the view.

 

She’d promised herself that nothing would happen between them while he was with Victoria but she’d done just that.

 

Made love to him. Let him make love to her.

 

It had been fantastic.

 

Magical.

 

But she couldn’t let it happen again.

 

“Hey, y...come back to bed,” his voice was husky and it sent a shiver down her spine but she refused to acknowledge it.

 

Without turning she spoke, “It was a mistake, Nichkhun.”