Finally out of the Hospital..............And a confession? .........

Although I am stupid, I fell in love with you...........

Authors POV

 

Since Krystal has calmed down the doctors insisted that she was okay and the fainting will not going to happen unless she takes her medicine everyday, she was annoyed and still was mad about jonghyun ''When i see Jonghyun, i will grab his neck and smash it to the floor so he can realise how embarresing it is to make a girl blush!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'' i said angrily ''aww krystal i thought he was your boyfriend but he does seems like ....He is in love with you!'' said auntie happily, i looked at her angrily and walked away, she doesn't understand does she? All she cares is about her self and LOVE ewww UGHGHGHGHGH, SOON WHEN I SEE JONGHYUN I SWEAR DEATH IS GOING TO FOLLOW HIM SOON, I WILL CURSE HIM TO DEATH UNTIL HE UNDERSTANDS MY FEELINGS THAT I DON'T LIKE HIM! I WILL BREAK HIS HEART INTO PIECES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!      ''MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'' laughed krystal, her auntie looked at her confused and shook her head.

 

 

Krystal POV

 

Auntie said she was going to go shopping and i told her i can't be asked following her, so i asked her if i can wonder around the town near our house and so i did. I went home to change clothes, i changed into a black tank top with black shorts and with black mid leggings, i ran downstairs to wear my black tomboyish shoes, i heard the doors opening, it was auntie, full of bags covering her face, i helped her for the bags because i felt sorry for her she is doing everything for me, looks like i was wrong....she did care about me and she is a good cooker! ''Honey break the colour! not black ok? This time i will act like your mu-'' i interrupted her ''Sorry no, can i go outside for a minute?'' i asked her, auntie looked at me, her expression looks like are-you-joking-me? ''sure.............krystal....at least be nice to me....i feel kind of upset when your mean...'' she said, i can see the sadness in her eyes, i couldn't help her but to hug her, ''i am sorry auntie, i will respect you'' i said to her while hugging, then we stopped hugging and auntie was in a good mood, she allowed me to go outside until she phones me when dinners is ready, i was about to open the door but i forgot my black cap, it was my dad's old cap, i miss him but at the same time i hate him.

 

Then i opened the door and went outside, i was thinking if i should go to the park then i did, i suddenly saw jonghyun with some friends talking to him but i never saw them properly...., he never saw me, but i had an idea to spy on him and to listen to their conversation, i ran softly and gently and hid at the bush.....i was so near them.....but i recongise that voices, they were girls.....four girls....NO it can't be.........''Hey we have to get krystal back....i miss her, its her self usually ever since her mum died, everyone at school is also worried about her espcially the teachers, we want to know why she is avoiding us but she keeps ignoring us.....i don't know i.....-'' luna started crying, she was so worried all about me, i saw sulli hugging her, my legs started to ache.........owww my leg hurts!  i thought, ''Don't worry, i will help you, to be honest, i visited her at the hospital, she fainted....did you guys know that?'' said jonghyun, luna,victoria, sulli and amber knodded, they all knew because they put flowers onto the mini desk, i still have the flowers, i took them with me.

 

I had enough, my friends and some total Heroe boy stranger trying to help them? I had enough, i stood up from the bush, they all looked at me.................WHAT DID I JUST DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????? I  thought in my mind, ''Krystal....we didn't mean it i mean-'' i interrupted jonghyun ''Thanks for talking all about me behind my back, I don't need your help, bye'' i said and i started walking off ''KRYSTAL COME BACK!!!!!!!'' shouted jonghyun, he ran after me, i looked at him ''what do you want, STAY AWAY FROM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE YOU, YOUR SO UGLY!!!!! YOUR AN IDIOT LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!!!!!'' I shouted at his face, he froze and looked at the floor, his eyes turned black ''I am trying to help you...because i......i......LIKE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!''he shouted, then he hugged me, i stood still, not doing anything..... i shook my head and i pushed him away ''sorry i don't accept your Confession, i DON'T LIKE YOU!!!!!!'' i said angrily and i walked away but he grabbed me then kissed me, i felt strange..........no......no.....NO!!!!!!!!!  I FELT STRANGE NO PLEASE NO!  i pushed him away without saying anything and i ran away.