Auntie is MOVING INTO MY HOUSE? URM........WHO THE HECK DID THAT!

Although I am stupid, I fell in love with you...........

TUESDAY 8:50 AM

Authors POV

 

Krystal heard noises downstairs, she was really sleepy she woke up to see who was there ''what.......whose there?'' asked krystal sleepy, krystal walked slowly and weirdly downstairs ''Oh hey darlin' how are you t'day! i am sorry about all the noise but i am moving in here to look over you for now on!'' smiled her auntie ''What your moving in here?'' asked krystal ''yes...aren't you happy?'' asked sadly her auntie ''no...no i am very happy (not...-----she said in her mind) i am happy you moved in auntie'' she said walking to hug her  ''aww krystal you look just like your mum'' said auntie, krystal froze staring down at the floor when her auntie said that, ''aww krystal you look just like your mum'' the words repeated in her mind standing still her auntie turned around stood and looked at krystal weirdly ''Krystal....are ya okay?'' her auntie asked, krystal fell into the floor and suddenly fainted ''KRYSTAL BABY! ARE YOU THERE, KRYSTAL ANSWER ME KRYSTAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!''.

 

Krystal's POV

 

I Heard her, my mother she screamed down at me screaming for help, i don't know why she was screaming, i tried to answer but  i couldn't............. all  i could was closing my eyes........

 

 

 

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*  I woke up listening to my heart beat, i turned around to see the room, it wasn't my room, this room i was on was all white and weird, i then saw my auntie sleeping and sitting at the chair, i realised i was at the hospital......What happened........why am i at the hospital? i thought, there were flowers on a small desk i read the card, it was from luna, sulli, victoria, but not amber.....she might have been still angry about that moment when she shouted at me anyway i really miss Luna and victoria, you will never believe it but amber was the closest  of a best Friend of mine, i hope she still likes me, i rejected of leaving like that in front of her......ugh why am i always rude infront of them, i really want to apologise and come back to normal again, but thats impossible espcially if mum is not here. 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

sorry guys its short i know i know but the next chapter i am sure its going to be long for you to read...maybe.