Another Day of a Big day....NOW WHAT!?

Although I am stupid, I fell in love with you...........

''krystal....Baby come over here....*baby krystal cries* awww krystal don't cry'' ------*GASP* Krystal wakes up from her dream thinking if her mum was here, she thought of shouting out her mum's name but...she knows HER MUM IS DEAD, '' In the Middle of the night....seriously! ughh when am i going to  get over it!'' said krystal grumpy but sad as well, no one was in the house, her dad left her mum months ago before she died, he left because he thought she was putting pressure on krystal, but he was right. One day Krystal Believed he will come back...but he didn't.......

 

 

MONDAY 11:50 AM

 

Krystal's POV

 

*DOOT DOOT DOOT* The alarm woke me up ughh -- i thought about going to the band today but i am afraid, i am scared to look at people, i am afraid that i might LOVE SOMEONE....she shook her head ''Noooooo! noo naa AAH! never going to happen, ughh.. its morning i can't get up (Tries to get up, but ending up in the floor) ..........know i now why i can't move my legs...my legs are NUMB!'' she tries not to move about 5 minutes or 10 minutes then the numb goes away, she stood up and tidied up her bed and opened up the curtain to let the sunshine cheer up her room (its been ages opening the curtain....) Krystal thought, I went to the bathroom and looked at my self in the mirror ''why am i Still Pale.....ugh... another day big day and its my Mother's Funeral Day.... i wish mum was right beside me laughing and throwing pillows at me to get me asleep....but that was impossible when she has died already..'' said krystal ---she thought talking to her self was useless but she tried to get over it she tried all her best to stop crying and shivering-----I brushed my teeth and washed my face putting on my face cream, i washed over my face cream, feeling the tingeling,burning feeling.

 

I changed my clothes into skinny jeans and my black baggie hoodie and underneath a shirt, i went to the doorway corridor and i wear my black shoes without thinking to eat breakfast, i opened the door,feeling the wind past by me, i put on my hood, not letting anyone see my face, i walked to the grocery shop to buy ingredients for dinner, i paid and walked, i thought of my mum when i walked i remembered she told me there was a shortcut near the grocery shop, i thought of to get home easily, so i went into a place i have never been there before and i looked behind there were gang of boys walking behind me, i was thinking of running away quickly but it would be the biggest thing i would reject, i looked back again they were nearer....(run krystal!.....run my baby!.......don't let them get to you) ------she heard krystal's mum in her head-- i heard her, MY MOTHER, THE ONE I CHERISH, THE ONE I LOVE, THE ONE WHO TOOK CARE OF ME, THE ONE WAS ABANDONED BECAUSE OF ME, i ran I RAN LIKE THE WIND THINKING MY LIFE WAS DEPENDING ON IT, THEY RAN AFTER ME, I SAW THE KNIFE,I TURNED AND HID DOWN THE BUSH and saw they are gone, i turned and ran AGAIN and SUDDENLY *BUMP* i bumped into a boy who was suprised when he saw me, his puppy eyes staring down at me, smiling down at me *heart beats faster* ''Do you need Help'' asked the boy he took a hand out to me, i accepted it but hid my face, i blushed ''are you ok...?'' asked the boy again,i was breathing heavily and i couldn't talk ........i didn't have the courage to speak up... all i did was stare at the floor ''Do you want me to go away'' asked the boy AGAIN! i hesitated ''I.....IGOTTAGODOSOMETHING!''i said quickly and i ran before he said something, but the most thing i shocked and i saw in my life was when my hood fell down and he stared down at me.