What.....Where am i?

Although I am stupid, I fell in love with you...........

 

 

Krystal's POV

 

 

*Beep .....Beep.....Beep* i slowly opened my eyes, nudging my head nearer to the pillow, where am i? i thought but i was really confused and tired, i tried to remember what happened to me but i couldn't, i looked over the mini desk next to me.....Why were there flowers on the mini desk? Did something happen to me....   HUHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! GASP.

 

Flashback

 

I suddenly remembered that i saw my auntie moving into my house, but then i was talking to her and i heard her talking about how i am so like my mum but i was sudden and weak, i felt like melting, something hot and firey feeling inside my stomache....i realised i fainted.....why did i faint so suddenly and made everyone get tired! i hate my self....now my talkative auntie is going to live with me until i DIE!

 

End of flashback.

 

 

''DARLING KRYSTAL!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MA GASH! ARE YA OKAY? You fainted so suddenly i am so sorry!!!!!'' she begged and begged, i couldn't say anything i was too tired, my mouth is weak, my legs are weak......EVERYTHING IS WEAK!!!! ''a-aun-tie....i ca-ca-can't  talk pr-properly'' i said stiffly ''oh i am sorry!!!!!!!!! its all because of me your tired AHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SORRY TO ALL THE PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!'' She shouted madly suddenly a nurse came in to hush my auntie ''Can you be quiet please? Some people are trying to sleep, if you do that again i will demand you to go outside and come back later when your calmed down? Understood?'' said the nurse and then she left and closed the door, ''Gosh people are so rude these days'' stuttered auntie, there was a knock on the door and it was JONGHYUN......... ''Hi krystal, i heard you fainted....i am sorry if i showed up suddenly'' said jonghyun embarresed ''Ohhhh.....wait what's going on.....Krystal is that your boyfriend....?'' Asked auntie, my eyes were in shock, i couldn't move but then jonghyun smirked and had a evil face......i knew what he was going to do. ''Yes she is'' said jonghyun,auntie looked at me smiled awkwardly ''Krystal i never knew you were that grown up and falling in love easily ay? so boy have you kissed her yet'' said auntie, I was so suprised ''MMH!!!!!! MUHHAM!!!!!!! MUHAAHM!!!!!!'' I shouted ''whats wrong krystal? Do you need a peck on the cheek?''said jonghyun ''MMMMM!!!!!! NAHAM!!!!!!!!'' i shouted, but they sure didn't understand BUT jonghyun did, ''Fine Krystal, your wish is clamied'' he said pretending to be prince charming, he walked near me and bent his head in front of my face........then he kissed me on the cheek!!!!!?!!! ''NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!''I shouted, then the nurse Opened the door ''ALRIGHT THEN OUT YOU GO BOYFRIEND AND AUNT! NO MORE CHANCES NO! GET OUT!'' Shouted the nurse, i was still panicking and screaming, the nurses tried to calm me down and they had to........use paramedics on me to stop screaming loudly as a mad person.