Meet Again

Look, saranghae..

~ 14 years later ~

 

"KRYSTAL JUNG!!"

Loud bam seemed like echoed in the whole house, followed by another bloody shout,

"Krys, wake up! It's late already, what I’d told you last night about this morning?!"

A certain young girl with dark brown colored long hair opened her eyes lazily beneath her thick comforter with a soft groan, obviously felt annoyed by her older sister's disturbance that morning. She poked out her head a little for took a glance at her alarm clock which placed on the small wooden table next to her bed. 06.18 a.m. Heck, her sister must be woken up by an angel since she was the one who loved sleeping the most.

"GET OUT FROM YOUR ING BED, LITTLE JUNG!!"

Decided that she couldn't bear another high-pitched shrieked of her blonde sister, the girl shouted back, "I'M WOKE UP, UNNIE!!"

"Good girl," the voice from outside sounded pleased. "Then get ready, we will be in the train station for pick her up at eight sharp."

Krystal sighed heavily before tossed the warm fabric on top her body into the edge of the bed and sat up straight. She tilted her head and gazed her deep-brown orbs at the ceilings blankly, fell into her own thought.

That girl.. Since month ago when Jessica said that those girl will be the part of their family, she had tried to press every single cell of her brain to remember any single thing about her so called old friend's appearance. But her mind was always showed by a vague face with black hair, followed by a big tree then sharp pang in her heart. Something like... Anger. She got confused, why did she felt this way?

"DON'T YOU DARE TO SLEEP AGAIN, JUNG SOOJUNG!!"

Jessica's sudden shout made her body jumped a little in surprise. She gritted her teeth and threw a big-sized pink pillow to the door and barked, "OH SHUT UP, UNNIE!!"

"THEN BE HURRY!! I DON'T WANT TO BE LATE AND MAKE JINRI WAITING, UNDERSTAND?!"

 

Jinri..

 

The only thing left in her memory was just that name and these weird feelings for that girl. Really weird, she couldn't even understand about them too. Slowly, Krystal left her bed and grabbed blue towel which hanging on her study table. But when she was about heading to the bathroom, her eyes caught a silhouette of old kid book on top of the table, made her stopped on her way and went back to check that.

"Hello, Mr. Elephant.." she chuckled and flipped random pages. It was opened in the page where the weird blue elephant asking, 'How are you?' then Krystal felt like her heart over-whelmed with another unknown feeling. Smiled softly, she closed the book and walked toward the bathroom.

"... We will know about your owner, Mr. Elephant.." the young Jung still had the same smile plastered on her face, "The girl who always came to my mind every day, without i could figure how she looks like.."

 

*

 

Certain cute black haired girl sat silently in her seat, just played with her fingers and whatnots. Once in a time she would checked on her watch, wondering when would she arrived at her destination; Seoul. Finally, Seoul. She sighed heavily, tried to ease the mixture of uneasy feeling on her chest. After 14 years, finally she was going back to where she was supposed to be. Yes even though it was really painful, because Seoul would always remembering her that she was alone in this whole world, without parents, without any close relatives. Her grandma died month ago, left her alone in this cruel world. And when she didn't know what to do, The Jung family which she could barely remember as her family's old friend offered her to live together with their daughters. Oh she remembered them pretty well, Jessica-unnie and her best friend, Soojung.

"Jjung.." she bit her lower lip. Did the latter remember about her? Did she felt angry with her for leaving without tell her first? Did she would accept her as her new family? Various questions kept running through her mind.

Suddenly, her phone vibrated once, told her that there was new message. The young woman unlocked the screen and read it.

 

From : Sica-unnie

Jinri-yah, it's already seven and quarter and my stupid sister still in the bathroom. I'm afraid that we will be late, sooo please waiting in the first waiting room you find, arasseo? Don't worry, no matter how long it'll take, we'll be there.

 

She chuckled a little after read the message. Jessica had texted her a few times already this morning and she felt thankful for the older girl concern toward her.

 

To : Sica-unnie

It's okay, Unnie. I'll be fine ^^

 

After pushed the 'send' button, she put the phone into the purse again and shoved them into her jeans pocket. Just less than an hour until she arrived in Seoul.

 

*

 

"This is your fault, stupid dongsaeng!!" Jessica barked harshly at Krystal who walked calmly next to her. They were fifteen minutes late, but Jungs were never running even though the world was going to explode.

"Me?" Krystal rolled her eyes, "It's you who couldn't find the car keys, Unnie."

"You didn't tell me that you saw them under the buffet!!"

"You didn't ask."

That time, Jessica felt like really wanted to push her little sister into the railway so she could get hit by the train. Puberty, she thought, really change Krystal into the rebel one. Instead of doing that -of course- she pulled Krystal's hand to the new arrival gate.

"Where is she?" the blonde threw her gaze everywhere, scanned the tons of people there. Meanwhile, Krystal had her eyes glued at the back of certain girl with black hair who sat alone in the bench, not too far from their spot. She didn't know why, but the girl's figure was strangely familiar for her eyes. Jessica noticed that and she followed where her sister had her eyes landed on.

"Oh! That's Jinri!!" she squealed happily and quickly approached her, still with Krystal in her grip.

In other hand, the youngest Jung felt her heart throbbed rapidly, totally nervous that within a minute, she would see how Jinri's looks like.

They came closer and Krystal found it hard to breath.

"Choi Jinri?"

Jessica called softly once they stood behind the black haired girl. Seemed a bit surprised, the girl turned her head and looked at the two young woman with her big beautiful eyes. At first, she was stunned, maybe tried to recalling who were these girls. But then an overly wide smile crossed her face as she stood up and bowed deeply.

"Annyeong, Sica-unnie!" she greeted, "It had been very long time.."

"Aww, my little Jinri~" Jessica giggled a little before pulled the younger girl into her warm embrace, "We missed you so much! It's like dream that finally we're all be able to meet you again.."

Sulli giggled along with the older blonde girl, "I missed you too, Unnie.."

"How was your trip? It wasn't really tiring, isn't it?"

"Nah," she shook her head. "But.. It feel kinda strange because i was never leave Busan for almost ten years, Unnie.."

"Aish, that was doesn't matter," Jessica patted her head gently. "You were born in Seoul, grew up in Seoul, practically you're supposed to be here!"

Sulli smiled shyly, "Urm.. Thanks for the offer, Unnie.. For accepting a stranger like me come into your house.. I will never be able to repay Jung family's kindness for me.."

"Don't be. You're not stranger, you're already like my own little sister together with the stupid Soojung over here," she poked her sister's cheek. "Hey, say something!"

No response from the latter. Sulli bit her lower lip and stepped closer to Krystal.

"... Jjung? Do you.. Do you remember me?"

 

Krystal was lost. Heck, her mind was screamed loudly, who are you? Who the hell are you? I couldn't remember you even a little. Fourteen years without any contact, you never expect me to remember any single damn about your face, right?

She stayed still, that wasn't the real reason why she was lost.

Then, that girl stepped closer to her and she could hear she asked if she remember about her. Unconsciously, Krystal shook her head and stepped back, taking a safe distant from this... Angel.

 

"Jjung?" Sulli called again. Why Krystal took a step back? She didn't want to be close with her? She couldn't help but feel hurt.

"... Not really," finally Krystal opened . "It's so vague in my mind."

The two of them felt into deep awkward after heard Krystal's blunt answer and Jessica decided to break it.

"Okay kiddos, let's go home now."

She shoved Sulli's bags to Krystal and quickly walked away while dragged Sulli with her, left her very own dongsaeng behind, let her carried all of the bags. But that was better for Krystal.

'I didn't think that i could breath if i stay close to her any little longer..'

Breath-taking eye-smiling angel. It wasn't going to be easy.

 

*

 

"Welcome to your new house, Jinri-yah~" Jessica opened the apartment's door widely, lead the new comer inside. Sulli gazed around with awe, totally amazed with the young Jungs beautiful place. She knew that the two were live by their own there, thus she didn't expect that it could be really neat like this.

"... It's really nice.." she commented politely.

"Well, actually Krystal is the one who get the job for clean the house.." the blonde chuckled, remained a snort from Krystal who on her way toward Sulli's new room in the front section to put the load. She threw a slipper to Krystal's direction angrily but it didn't hit her, and the younger one just stick out her tongue before continued walking toward the room. Sulli giggled at those two interaction and then suddenly it changed into a frown when she remember that she was alone now. Understood with the young Choi's mind, Jessica smiled warmly and caressed her cheek.

"Listen, this is your new home. Home, so we're your family too. You're not alone, Jinri. There're me, your Jjung, and tomorrow when you starts your first day of school here, you will make many friends so don't worry.."

"Thanks, Unnie.." Sulli nodded and hugged the blonde tightly, "Thank you very much.."

"Okay," suddenly Krystal lazy voice echoed from the other side of the living room, made the two immediately pulled out from the sisterly hug and turned their body for facing her. "Your room is ready, Missy."

Sulli was taken aback by how the way her Soojung talk to her. She didn't know her anymore. Fourteen years, and they became a stranger like this. Thus, she politely bowed and said, "Thank you, Soojung-ah.."

"Yeah."

With that, Krystal left them and climbed up the stairs, headed straight to her room in second floor. Sulli let her gaze trailed after the dark brown haired girl's back, following the latter's each step.

'Soojung really grown up to be very beautiful girl,' she thought. 'Of course she's forgetting about me.. She must be having many friends out there..'

"Jinri, don't mind about her. She's still naughty and rebellion girl, not change even a little. But yeah--"

"Nah, i'm fine, Unnie.." she beamed the older girl her beautiful eye-smile, "It's not like that.."

 

Yes, it was not like that.

 

It was about the sudden sharp pain and emptiness in her heart now.

 

 

 

 

---------------------------

 

Mwahaha, sorry for very late update xD

i hope you guys like this chapter and want to leave some comment here :3