Broken Promise

Look, saranghae..

"Yah, Jjung!!" a little cute black haired girl shrieked worriedly when looked up at her best friend, a brown haired girl who started climbing a very big tree, their place for playing all of this time.

"Jjung!! Come back here, please!" she shouted again. Her eyelids just half-opened since she preventing her vision from the very bright sunlight of that noon. The latter just ignored her and kept climbing higher until she reached a branch.

"Come on, Jinri-yah!!" she grinned above there while stared down at her friend. Her little hands waved wildly, gestured to the girl who named Jinri to follow her, "It's so cool here!!"

"No!! You might be fall, Jjung!!"

"No, i will not-"

Suddenly, the branch where she hanged on cracked because it wasn't strong enough for support her weight.

Jinri stared in horror, "Jjung!! You're going to fall!!"

"AAAAHHH!!"

*BAM*

The brown haired girl groaned when her body landed hardly on the ground, "Aww.."

"Are you okay?!" the latter immediately moved her short legs, ran as fast as she could to approach her beloved friend and checked on her condition, "Aigoo, i've told you to not--"

"I'm okay, Jinri-yah.."

"Alright," she helped the slightly younger girl to sit down slowly. "Come on, i'll piggy back you to go home.."

-

The middle-aged woman was so surprised when she open the wooden door and found her daughter being piggybacked by other little girl.

"What happened, Jinri?"

"Soojung was fell from tree in the back field, Auntie.." she explained as the mother take Soojung from her back gently.

"Aigoo.. Soojung-ah, you are so naughty these days!" Mrs. Jung pinched her little girl's nose playfully, "You see, you make Jinri tired for bring you here.."

"It's okay, Auntie!" Jinri shook her head vigorously, "I will do anything for Jjung, really!"

Heard those innocent statement from her youngest daughter's friend, Mrs. Jung smiled as her response.

"Okay, little hero~ Now come in, Auntie want to make ice cream and pudding for you two."

"YEAH!!"

-

The two girls sat in the dim room's floor while assaulting a big bowl of strawberry ice cream which placed in front of them hungrily.

"Mm, it's sooo delicious!" Jinri her lips, savoring the sweet taste of the frozen milk.

Soojung smirked then shoved a spoonful into , "I will fall again tomorrow, so maybe umma will make another ice cream for us.."

"Don't be silly.." she pouted cutely, "I won't help you again if you do that, Jjung.."

"But you said that you will do anything for me, right?" the brown haired girl raised her one eyebrow, felt slightly disappointed with Jinri's statement.

"But not like that! I didn't like see your wounds!"

"But you said that you like umma's ice cream.."

Jinri grinned widely, "You can just ask Auntie Jung to make another ice cream for us, Jjung.."

"Sure!" Soojung nodded vigorously, "You must come and visit me again tomorrow, promise?"

"Promise."

-

The little Jung Soojung sat quietly in the living room while reading Jinri's colored book with title 'Where is Mr. Elephant?'. After a few minutes, she looked up and glanced at the clock which hanging on the wall. Her best friend was late for good one hour and she grew impatient.

"Umma!" she shrieked, "Why Jinri didn't come yet?"

"Soojung.." Mrs. Jung approached her daughter calmly. She sat in the couch and put Soojung in her lap before said, "Jinri.. Jinri is moved to Busan this morning, Baby.."

"What?! Why she didn't tell me yesterday?! You are liar, Umma!! Jinri is my best friend, she always tell me about everything!!"

The woman sighed, "Last night, Jinri's parent got into accident.. They were died, Soojung.. And Jinri.. Jinri must live with her grandma in Busan.."

"NO!!" the poor little girl started crying hysterically. The fact that her precious friend was leaving her really hurt her innocent heart. She hugged her mother's tightly and sobbed hard, "She had promise me, Umma.. She broke her promise.. I hate Jinri.."

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

 

First chapter for testing the water xD

comment~