Hurt and Hatred

Look, saranghae..

 

 

That night, certain black haired girl stood in the doorway while bit her lips and stared at the wooden door in front of her. There was a glass of cold strawberry milk in her hand, but still, she didn't know what to do.

'... Just knock it, Choi Jinri!!'

Nodded on her own thought, with hesitated she raised her free hand and knocked the door thrice. Not long after, she could heard a sleepy voice echoed from inside.

"Yeah?"

"Umm," the girl opened nervously. "This- This is Jinri and- And i just want to.. Uh.."

"Just come in."

 

Krystal who working on her homework that time just glared at the door as she saw it creaked open slowly and revealed a figure of Jinri stood in the doorway.

"What do you want?" she put her pen on the table and turned around, "If you have some problem with your homework, just ask Sica-unnie. I'm not going to help you."

The black haired girl nervously came closer to her and Krystal eyed her without uttering any word.

"Urm.. This is for you.. Sica-unnie asked me to bring you some drink.." Jinri put the glass which she was holding on the table, "... Can we.. Can we talk for a while?"

The brunette glanced at the milk then back to the slightly taller girl again, "We already talked."

Uncomfortable silence filled the air, make Jinri's heart couldn't stop pounded nervously, especially under Krystal's un-interested eyes and flat expression. She felt so intimidated. What with this girl sudden changing attitude? Just this noon the latter pulled her into a warm and tight embrace, and now she turned back to the 'usual' cold and flat Krystal.

"Yah," suddenly the youngest Jung husky voice echoed. "Are you going to be standing there forever?"

Startled, Jinri quickly muttered apologize as she sat down on Krystal's warm bed so they were facing each other.

"So.. What are you doing, Jjung?"

"Homework."

The Busan girl cursed silently. Why on earth she asked about such an obvious thing?

She groggily played with her fingers and opened again, "... Can i ask you something?"

Krystal crossed her arms, "You already asked."

 

What a hard time she got there.

 

"Well- So, i've been wondering.. Why is that girl--"

"Jiyeon and her es are not your business."

Jinri drifted her gaze to the marbled floor and continued speaking, "... Everyone talked everything bad about you, Jjung.. They said that you are a rebel girl and you always picking Jiyeon up to a fight.. And-"

"They are true," Krystal cut Jinri's sentences again. "If you just wanted to know that, then leave me alone now."

Where was her sweet Jjung gone? She wanted to scream it out loud, she missed that stupid Jung Soojung who always smiling and laughing with her. Jinri balled her fist, but still unmoved from her seat.

"They are wrong!" she shouted, "I don't believe them! You are not like that, you hate fighting! Yes i knew that you're strong, but you're not bad!"

Long pause. They were stared deeply at each other for a long mean time and unexpectedly, a sinister chuckle made an escape from the younger girl's mouth.

"... What did you know about me?" Krystal deep voice could be heard, made Jinri's body slightly shivered because of it coldness, "You left me alone for ing fourteen years. You don't know me anymore, Choi Jinri."

Jinri felt like her heart stopped beating after heard Krystal's last sentences. So, was that the problem? Was Krystal blaming her all of this time for left without any farewell before?

"If you thought that i don't know you anymore," a lonely tear rolled down on her cheek. "Then why the hell you don’t want to open up to me?!"

The latter looked away, "That's not important."

"... Do you hate me, Jjung?"

She remained silent and Jinri took that as a yes. After wiped away her tears harshly, she walked out from Krystal's room without said another word.

 

The brunette turned for facing her homework again, but obviously she was losing appetite for working on them. She sighed heavily and reached for a kid's colored book which hidden under her thick English dictionary.

"Elephant," she whispered at the pictures of blue elephant. "She's feel hurt.. And i'm the one who causing it.."

 

Jinri ran back to her room with totally blank mind. Seemed blurry like a burned film, she couldn't picture what kind of feeling she had on her heart that time. Sadness. Disappoint. Anger. Thus, she slammed the door close and immediately threw her body to the bed, cried her eyes out there. Soojung hate her. She didn't know what else could be more painful than this reality.

 

***

 

The next morning, Jessica stared at her two sisters with evidently suspicious eyes. Yes she knew that those two were not get along very well yet, but she noticed that there was this strange aura between them. The blonde eyed how the two eating their breakfast silently, even almost didn't lift up their eyes from their plates.

"What the hell going on here?" finally, she asked after decided that she couldn't bear that situation anymore, "Do you guys fighting? That's not good! Now, swallow your food and apologize!"

The two younger girls who suddenly became stupid in the same time, quickly stuffed the rest of the rice on their plates until their mouth fully contented and resisted from chewing it. Jessica bit her tongue, held herself from laughing and kept her stern face forcefully.

"Don't be stupid!" she barked, "Quickly swallow your food and i still want to hear you guys apologize at each other!!"

Jinri sighed lightly. She couldn't disobey the older girl since she already like her own big sister. Thus, she chewed food in half-heartedly and swallowed it.

"Jjung, i--"

"I'm sorry, Jinri," suddenly Krystal's voice cut her off. "I didn't mean that you're out of my business.."

 

The black haired girl smiled sadly as she nodded. So, her Soojung just apologize for that one.

That mean she really hated her.

 

*

 

Actually, that day was very great. Luna managed to make her giggling and accompany her all day long, make her almost forget about her problem with Krystal. But still, those heavy feelings couldn't leave her heart, nevertheless.

Usually, she was always going back home together with the brunette. But at the state like this, Jinri decided to walk by herself.

 

The black haired girl strolled along the road while kicked the little stone which scattered around her shoes absent-mindedly. She had nothing on her mind, totally blank and she let it be.

"Hey, beautiful," suddenly a strange voice echoed from her side. Jinri quickly lifted up her head and search for the source. Then, she found a very beautiful woman with long hair was standing in the gate of a big house, smiling widely at her.

"H-huh?"

The woman approached her, still with the smile, "You must be Jinri, right?"

"Ye-yes.." Jinri stepped back, obvious that she felt scared with this stranger.

"Aw, don't be afraid with me," she laughed. "My name is Victoria Song. I'm often heard about you from Jessica."

"S-Sica-unnie?" the young girl looked surprised for a moment before she realized that the spot where she was standing was just a block away from her new residence, "Ah, are you her friend?"

"Yes! She always talking about you since a month before you coming back to Seoul. She said that you are really cute and she showed me your picture and yeah.. I think she's right.."

Jinri's cheeks immediately tinted with bright pink after heard the woman's compliment, "T-thanks, Unnie.."

Victoria chuckled and ruffled the younger girl's hair gently, "Please come to my place whenever you have a free time, okay? We can talk and be friend.."

"S-sure.."

 

That woman was really looked maturely beautiful and Jinri found herself couldn't stop smiling like crazy on her way home. Also, she'd make a promise to herself for pay a visit to her place someday.

 

Wait, she has free time today, isn't it?

 

Thus, once she arrived, the young woman hurriedly ran into the house, changed from her uniform into a baby blue shirt and shorts, fixed her hair, and dashed out again straight to Victoria's house direction.

 

*

 

Krystal arrived three hours later just to be greeted by an empty house. She knew that Jinri wanted some times to be alone, so she went out to the game center with Jiyoung to kill the time. But now.. Where was that girl? Jessica was very busy recently with her university, and she never expecting her sister to be home around that time. But Jinri? Heck, that girl didn't even know other directions except how to go to school.

Tried to be careless, the beautiful brunette took of her shoes and walked to the kitchen to grab some cool waters from the fridge. After drank like a crazy camel, Krystal decided to take a nap for a while. She walked toward the stairs and when she passed Jinri's room, she couldn't help but stop and asked again inside her head.

 

Where's that girl?

 

 

-----------------------------

 

Sorry for short chapter, will update soon~