Falling For HIM

LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP

 

~back at the SM Ent. Practice Room~

 

( As you enter the practice room you hear a high pitched voice talking and it was KEY)

 

You: Key Oppa! (you called him happily and relieved because of the awkwardness between you and Jonghyun)

Key: ______ noona.. looks like your in a good mood today huh..( he jokingly said. he likes to call you noona too to tease you)

You: Umma! I’m always in a good mood.. (you pouted) Why are you here? Didn’t I tell you you have no schedule today? (you tried to look for the schedule notebook when key said..)

Key: I know, Im just here to check Hyung.. and I’m right he did sneak away.. ( he laugh as he looks to Jonghyun)

Jonghyun: Aigoo!! I didnt do anything bad you know..

Key: Whatever! you did sneak and that’s a NO NO.. anyway since I’m here I going to practice a little, you better practice again hyung.. ( he teasingly said)

Jonghyun: Ok, I’ll be right there. I’m watching you..( he seriously said to Key)

You: Key Oppa, what are you practicing? I’ll prepare it for you..

Key: Dance.. Just play a random MV there.. and stay with me.. ( he smiled)

 

~you played a DVD compilation of different music videos as key started to dance~

 

You: Key oppa you’re really good.. Im  a girl but I can’t even dance like that (you frown a little)

Key: You know this is what you call DIVA thingy! (release his diva aura as he come near you)

You: Done already?

KEY: ( he grab your hand and pulls you) my yeodongsaeng dear, I’ll teach you.. poor little thingy„

You: Anio! Anio! no need for that..

Key: Come on! dance! just go with the rhythm ( he started to dance)

You: ( You dance with him but having a hard time with the steps) Oh! I really at this >.<

Key: ( he went near you and touched your hips and help you with the movement) so you have to move two times here to right ( as he assist your hips to the right) then one on the left and right then left & left.

You: (You were flushed because of what he did but you tried to keep it) I get it now oppa! Kamsa!

Key: see Im a good instructor too.. ( he laughs as he dance with the music again with you)

Jonghyun: (jonghyun is silently watching you as you dance and feels very agitated on what he saw)

You: Oppa I’ll stop here.. Im tired with already. ( as you tried to remove your jacket because you are already sweating so much)

Key:______-ah, I like your blouse it suit your skin tone it makes you even whiter (he said complimenting you) Do you have anything else to do now?

You: Now? nothing.. actually this is my day off but since Jonghyun oppa is here Manager asked me to come for a while and help him with stuffs..

Key: Good! Lets leave Jonghyun and go shopping then.. ( he dragged you to the managers office )

Key: Manager, I’ll be borrowing _____ for a while. Annyeong!

(jonghyun tried to follow you but the manager saw him so he stayed and practice)

 

~at the mall~

 

( he picked clothes to try for the both of you and went to the dressing room and you tried them on one by one and took selca on every dress you wore)

 

You : (You saw very cute summer dress and checked it out but its too pricey for you to buy. you sigh as you took your sight away from it)

Key: ( he saw you looking at it with interest and thought that the dress is awesome so he secretly approached  the sales lady to wrap it for him)

You: Key oppa are you done buying?

Key: Yeah pretty much. Is there anything wrong _____-ah? ( he said worrying)

You: no„ Im just tired..

Key: want me to piggy back you? ( he teasingly said)

You: Oppa you always tease me.. *smiles*

Key: Cant help it„ you’re so cute when embarrassed ( he winks)

You: (you blushed really red when you heard him)

Key: See.. Come on now. since your tired, Lets go eat blueberry pie… my treat.. (he said knowing blueberry is your favorite fruit)

You: ( you nodded in agreement and smiled happily)

 

~at the cafe~

(you enjoyed eating your blueberry pie and didn’t notice you have blueberry syrup on the side of you lip)

 

Key: ( he smiled as he leaned towards you)

You: (you were nervous and thought he was going to kiss you so you closed your eyes)

Key: Aish! Don’t misunderstand. Look! ( he wipes you face with his hand) your like a kid when you eat anything that is blueberry flavored.. *chuckles*

You: ( you were embarrassed about what you done so you covered your face with your hands)

Key: Don’t worry i would have done the same thing if i were you„ *laughs* besides Im not the type who’s taking advantage to someone Im not in a relationship with.. ( he teasingly said)

You: ( finished eating and said) done oppa.. lets go now..

 

(you went outside the cafe and he drive you home)

You: Kamsahamnida oppa.. ( you smiled)

Key: ( went out of the car first and opened the car’s door for you and gave his hand to assist you in going out) Do i look like a prince charming now?

You: You can always pull out anything you want to be oppa no doubt about it ( you said while blushing)

Key: really? I know right! coz baby I was born this way.. ( he opened the trunk to get the stuff you bought and gave it to you„ and he gave another bag)

You: This is not mine Oppa.. I didn’t bought anything from that expensive brand ( you said in confusion)

Key: Look, its yours„ take it, ( he smile)

You: ( peeked inside the bag you saw the dress that you really like ) Oppa! how did you know? this is too much.. how can i repay this.?

Key: my instinct! its just a little thing for an important friend.. repay? Well you can always go shopping with me..

You: * blushed* oppa your so kind and sweet.. thank you so much..

Key: anything for you.. go inside now. you might catch a cold..

You : ( you were so touched by his words and the gift you gave him a sudden hug and whispered) oppa.. thank you again„ i enjoyed this day..

 

( you both blushed deep red and you let go.. he watched you get inside your house before he left)

 

You: ( wash up and went to bed as you reflect on what happened that day.. Image of key smiling stayed and its all you see when you close your eyes so you shook your head and tried to sleep )

 

 

 

to be continued………