Jonghyun's Confession

LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP

 

* at the practice room *

( Jonghyun was the only one practicing his vocals because he is guesting for a Singing program)

 

JONGHYUN: ________, lets drink something cold.

YOU: Are you sure? It might make your voice go.. for a while u know„

JONGHYUN: Don’t worry, I’ll be fine noona! ( laughs as he tease you)

YOU:*frown* Ahjussi! Don’t call me noona.. We both know you are older.. (you laugh)

JONGHYUN: ash! too much to be an Ajussi huh? Im thirsty now you know. *smirk*

YOU: Ok then, as u wish I’ll go get some smoothie..(you walk towards the door)

JONGHYUN: wait! ( he grabs your hand ) Let’s go together.

YOU: Ok then, I’ll just go tell manager…

JONGHYUN: No time for that.. ( he grabbed both your things and his and drag you out)

YOU: Aigo!! if manager found out about this he’ll kill me for sure or worse.. I’ll get fired you know..

JONGHYUN: Don’t you worry I’ll tell I’m the one at fault.. so lets go.. ( he gives you an assuring look as he smile so you didn’t resist and come)

 

~at the smoothie store~

 

(you are both at the counter picking the flavor you want)

JONGHYUN: ______, what flavor do you want? Mine is apple *smiles*

YOU: uhmmmm, I woud like to have blueberry please,.

JONGHYUN : and give us two blueberry cheese cake..

YOU: (gives your credit card to the cashier)

JONG: wait.. ( grabs your hand that holds the card) Im paying since Im the one who asked you out.. *he smiles as he gets his wallet and paid and holds the tray with cake and smoothie*

YOU: (you blushed because of what he said) ok then, since your the one who has more money *jokingly said*

JONGHYUN: Lets go sit there.. (points to the table in the corner where no one is sitting near)

YOU: ok then :D hiding from fans, eh? *you laugh* you should have worn a disguise.. like an AHJUSSI!!

JONGHYUN: Lets just eat noona..

YOU: (enjoying drinking your smoothie smiling puts the glass down* hhmmm heaven :D

JONGHYUN: does it taste that good?

YOU: *nodded*

JONGHYUN: Let me taste.. ( he grabbed the glass and took a zip)

YOU: ( gulp and clears your throat as you look at him zipping at your smoothie with his y lips) Aigoo!! thats mine!

JONGHYUN: wow thats just a great taste.. I should have ordered that also.. (gives you back the glass)

YOU: (you looked at the glass frowning)

JONGHYUN: Wae? Don’t want it anymore? I just took a zip..

YOU: (looks disappointed)

JONGHYUN: Oh come on!„ Don’t tell me you believe in INDIRECT KISS? ( he teasingly smiled at you)

YOU: anio! thats just too childish you know.. ( you said while blushing, but actually he got it right)

JONGHYUN : then just go drink it.. its not like i have a venom ( he laughs)

YOU: (slowly drink the smoothie and finished it) Lets go now„ manager might be looking for us now..

JONGHYUN; Ok  but lets take a walk on our way..

 

( you were walking and you passed by a NOREBANG, JONGHYUN dragged you there)

JONGHYUN: I’ll practice here..

YOU: You!! always  like sneaking around.. manager will surely be mad now.. ( you said but you did come with him)

JONGHYUN: watch me i really like this song :D ( he played and sang HEY JULLIETE  making eye contact and hand gestures with you as he sing making you feel that the song was specially sang for you..)

 

JONGHYUN: (He holds your hand as he sang) ” I just want you to know I wanna be your Romeo.. HEY JUllieeeeeete hey juliette… “

YOU: *speechless and blushing*

JONGHYUN: ( he looks at you with his eyes looking serious and sincere) _______, I’ve been thinking of this for quite a while now you know.. you’re so pretty.. you’re smile makes my heart skip a beat.. I like you…. would you be my girlfriend? (he blushed 5 shades of red at once)

YOU: *blushing*  i don’t know what to say„ this is just like overwhelming…

JONGHYUN: ( he holds your face and make you look at him and he smiled) Im not rushing for you’re answer„ K? I just want you to know that I really like you.. Lets go now?

YOU: where?

JONGHYUN: to the practice room ofcourse.. ( he laughs)

YOU: ok .. you walked before him„