KEY's Confession

LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP

 

Today is a Beach Photo shoot for Shinee’s Summer Magazine Cover and after that everyone will stay for a overnight break from work so you brought the beach dress Key bought you.  Time flies by and it ended quite fast so the Shinee members took a rest at the rest villa rented for everyone.

 

Key: I am so gorgeous on the pictures.. ( he jokingly said)

Taemin: The photo shoot ended quick today.. I wanna go swimming already..

Onew: me too but isn’t there a lot of people outside?

Minho: Guess not., The resort is exclusive for members so theres few..

Jonghyun: thats Good to hear.. Everyone will stay here right?

Key: yeah., bet Jonghyun hyung will be sight seeing..

Taemin: Yeah I think so too..  the girls were on bikini..Its a new world  ( laughs)

Jonghyun: Yah!! Im not! theres only one person Im goin to look at no one else.. ( he said smiling leaving everyone curious)

Key: I think we should get ready now if we really want to go swimming.. put sunblock 30 mins before swimming..

 

They changed their clothes to their beach attire looking Hotter than the sun. You are also getting ready with the other staff and you wear the summer dress Key bought you. When you finished getting ready you went to Shinee’s room to call them out for snacks. Jonghyun saw you first he was amazed because you looked so good in the dress.

 

Jonghyun: ___________ , wow you look amazing ( he said looking at you from head to toe)

You: really? ( you blushed because after jong said that and everyone looked at you)

Taemin: Noona you look really cuter today..

jonghyun: that dress fits you well.. you really have a good sense of fashion.. ( he said bein blown away by your look)

You: actually Key oppa gave this to me.. ( you said blushing)

Key: Fits you perfect dear.. ( he said coming closer and scans you from head to toe and smiled)

Jonghyun: ( his mood suddenly changed) Lets get going now the food is waiting..

 

Everyone went out to eat snack together with the staff, Jonghyun keeps looking at you. You excused your self and left the table first. You went ti the wash room because you became conscious because of Jong. When you came out you decided to take a walk at the beach. You found a quiet place where no one is around so you sat on the sand as you watch the waves.

 

Key: reminiscing alone? You seem to be very serious..

You: oh.. oppa you finished eating already?

Key: Yah! we all finished eating when you left and went to swim right after you( he laughs)

You: Sorry.. I just didn’t notice..

Key: You are so pretty today.. Don’t just keep that to your self. come on! lets take a walk an show them your beauty..

You : ( you blushed by hearing those words coming from Key who is very picky when it comes to looks of girls) maybe this dress made me pretty ( you jokingly said)

Key: so lets go?

 

You both walked on the beach while chatting suddenly Key threw sands on you. You throwed sand  to him too.. You played in the shore, threw water and sand on each other and chase each other. Key was running after you and he got you, he tickles you. Your body was so ticklish that you fell on the sand pulling him too making him lay on top of you.

 

Key: ( still laughing) Ya! i didn’t know you were this ticklish..

You: ( embarrassed with your position ) Oppa! you’re heavy *you said blushing*

Key: ( realized that he is on top of you) mianhe! ( he said blushing as he stand and gave his hand to help you)

You: ( You grabbed his hand to support while standing up) Kamsa oppa! *smiles*

Key: ( he blushed as he look straight to you still holding your hand) You know.. I just cant get you out of my mind.. somehow you preoccupied it..

You: *blushing deep red* oppa what do you mean?

Key: ( he pulls you closer and kisses your hand softly) ___________-ah.. don’t play dumb! Im trying hard to say this you know„

 

You laugh but still blushing while looking at him. He was so red , you never saw him like that before.

 

Key: ______-ah.. i hope you don’t feel awkward towards me if I say this but I just want you to know I like you.. I really like you.. I’ve never liked anyone like this before..Can you be my Princess? ( he said sincerely)

 

You are happy about his confession because you came to like him too because he is kind caring and understanding towards you and you like fashion a lot too but you suddenly remembered Jonghyun’s Confession that made you think.

 

You:  Oppa its not that I don’t like you.. but this whole thing is so sudden I don’t know what to think of right now.. ( you said thinking of Jonghyun who is really emotional and you don’t want him to be hurt.)

Key: theres no rush _______- ah… I can wait for you.. please don’t feel awkward around me.. ( he said smiling)

 

You nodded in response to him.

 

You: oppa its getting dark we should had back..

 

You went back to villa with Key when you see Jonghyun in the balcony throwing stones.

 

Jonghyun: ___________-ah where have you been I’ve been looking for you ( he said smiling and dragged you inside the villa when he saw Key with you)

You: Is there anything I have to do Oppa?

Jonghyun: nothing really you’re too cute today I just don’t feel like sharing you ( he teasingly said) but „ ah nevermind you’re tired take a rest..

 

You went to your room Preoccupied. Both Jonghyun and Key Confessed to you. Its a complicated situation because the two are very close to each other and you don’t want to ruin their friendship by choosing Key. One thing more is the Fact that they are idols. If the press will know about this it will create a huge fuzz and probably many shawol will hate you. You think of it the whole night and you didn’t get to sleep and an idea of quitting your work came out from your mind. You said to your self ” If  I were to quit and leave them I guess it would be better for everyone, specially to them it might hurt but as time goes they will forget ” you cried thinking of that thought.

 

 

to be continued…………