Lesser Evil

LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP

 

 

 

 

You haven't come to work for 3 days so the manager , the staffs and the shinee members are all worried about you. Its the first time you didn't come to work not telling the manager so they really are worried. You received a lot of text messages from them specially Jonghyun and Key.

 

You made up your mind You will quit working at SMENT and go to Daegu since you have a job offer there. Not as high as SMENT pays you but its more than enough. You opened your Macbook to type your resignation letter then you suddenly saw your wallpaper its SHINEE with you. Tears starts to fall from your eyes, but you have to be strong suddenly you heard your door bell so wiped your tears out and opened the door. It was Onew and he brought some chicken.

 

Onew: ________-ah! Whats wrong? Are you sick? ( he looks so worried)

You: No oppa.  Come in ( you faked a smile)

Onew: Good, I brought you chicken ( he smiles as he shows you the box of fried chicken)

You: thank you Oppa you didn't have to.. 

Onew: (Sat besides you in the couch) I know theres something wrong.. I can feel it.. You can tell me I wont spill it..

You: *sigh* I cant really hide anything from you oppa.. 

Onew: Whats this? (he points to your macbook.. )

You: Oppa.. i've decided to go.. i made up my mind already.. ( you said as tears want to flow)

Onew: Have we done something wrong? or is it because of Key and Jonghyun? 

You: you knew oppa?? ( you are shocked with his revelation)

Onew: Yeh., both of them talked to me about that.. nut it seems like they don't know that the two of them both liked you..

 

You told Onew how hard it is to be in the middle of the situation. You confessed that you liked Key but you don't want to hurt Jonghyun. Added the fact that if you choose Key, you might ruin their friendship.

They are bestfriends.

 

Onew: i understand how you feel.. I f i were you I would have thought of that too but look at the situation more… "You must choose the lesser evil". ( he said trying to comport you and making you realize)

You: I don't get it oppa.. 

Onew: Leaving is not the answer to your problem _________-ah.. 

You: but Onew oppa I don't want to hurt Jonghyun oppa.. I cant stand to see him like that.. ( you said as tears fell from your eyes..)

Onew: I know both of them are important to u.. but Think about it.. If you leave, not only Jonghyun will be hurt.. but also Key.. ( he said serious  ) I should go now.. Think about what  I said.. ( he hugged you before he left)

 

You think about what he Onew said.. He was right. If you leave it will also hurt Jonghyun and you will hurt Key too. Your decision is now getting blur. Somehow you want to stay. You are in a dazed but you suddenly remember Key. Leaving Key? No you cant. You love him, He loves you thats what you wanted. You thought about everything very well and your decision…

You're heart will ache if Jonghyun is hurt but if Key will be hurt too and you don't want that because you love him and the thought of not having him will break you're heart into pieces.

 

~next day~

 

Finally, you come to SMENT again. Everyone was so happy to see you. Jonghyun run towards you and gave you a big hug( he likes kinship too much XDD). You saw Key frown behind Jonghyun. 

 

You: Is he jealousy? Oh key don't be.. Please,, ( you said to your self)

Key: Yah!! What happened to you you made me us all worried ( he saod as he pinched your cheeks)

Jonghyun: Aish! Key stop that her face might get uglier ( he moved Key's hand while lauging)

You: Oh there i though someone saved me.. ( you laughed)

Key: Don't believe Hyung.. You are still pretty even if your face turns into a TOMATO ( he jokingly said)

 

You blushed when he said that .

 

Minho: Hyungs! its almost time we have to go. (MuCore will start in an hour so Onew and Minho have to go early for kine rehearsal)

Onew: Coming! ( before they left minho brushed your hair, then Onew hugged you and whispered "Goodluck")

Key: Oh ___________-ah I have to go too.. I have a radio show today.. ( he said and hugged you goodbye)

 

You , Jonghyun and Taemin were left on the room. There was silence then suddenly…

Taemin: __________-ah , hyung.. Im thirsty I'll go buy some banana milk on the store.. Do u want anything?

Jonghyun: Oh buy me strawberry milk taemin..

You: anything is fine as long as its free ( you jokingly said )

 

Taemin went out to buy the drinks the nearest store would be a 15 minute walk away. You were so awkward with Jonghyun. You gathered up all the courage you can.

 

You: Jonghyun.. can we talk? 

Jonghyun: what is it why so serious.. ( he smiled)

You: about ….. ( you cant seem to pull out the words,,)

Jonghyun: about what? whats with the sudden change of mood?

You: about your confession… ( tears are forming in the side of your eyes)

 Jonghyun: ( he didn't say anything still waiting for you to continue but he suddenly feels like its a bad news and frown)

You: Oppa I don't .. i don't wanna hurt you but I cant be with you.. (you cried)

Jonghyun: Don't cry.. I already know.. ( he said as his tears fall)

You: You knew..? 

Jonghyun: Key told me he likes you well we are best friends… (you can see the pain in his eyes)

You: Im sorry oppa (you cried even more feeling guilt for hurting him)

Jonghyun: shhh, don't cry ( he said as he whips your tears) I love you and I want you to be happy so I'll let you go. (he said as he looked down)

You: Im sorry Jonghyun oppa ( you burried your face to your hand)

Jonghyun: Don't cry.. it hurts me more.. care for a hug? ( he said and tried to smile as he opened his arms waiting for a hug.)

You: thank you oppa.

Jonghyun: i guess MY LOVE IS PAIN ( he whispered)

 

You hugged him. both of you stayed like that for minutes. You are sad but at the same time happy that Jonghyun understand you.

 

Jonghyun: better wipe your tears Taemin will be here in a minute.. ( he said as he gave you a hanky)

 

____________ wiped her tears and smiled. Like Jonghyun said Taemin came within a  minute. You both laugh. 

Taemin: Did i miss something? ( he said curiously)

You: no,, nothing really ( laughs)

Taemin: oh. Im just in the right time.. ( he said and the radio)

 

~on the radio~

Key: the next song is specially picked by me. dedicated for someone, I hope she's listening 

( Your name playing)

 

I’m entranced by your long, straight hair
I feel dizzy when you pass me by
Whenever that happens
I want to call out your pretty name
Like this

Sometimes when you’re sad
I don’t know your feelings
During then, I kiss you
I kiss your small hand
If it makes you feel better
I would do it several times

Call me, my name
Today is exactly your day
I’ll do anything for you
I want to give you a small gift
That only I can give to you
I’ll run to you now and confess

Those red lips, those sweet red lips of yours
My heart flutters, I tremble more and more
Every time I see you, I want to have you
Shall we have a cup of tea together and talk?

I want to play a game
With you the whole day
Don’t you know my feelings?
There’s definitely only one today
I’m gonna whisper my love to you
Enough to make you happy
And completely surprised

Our love won’t change into
The appearance of a fountain pen
I’ll definitely write your feelings down
Hold my my hand
I’m still falling in love with you

( i took out some parts :D)

Jonghyun: why don't you go now?  and call him ( he said and gave you a slight smile)

You run outside and rode a taxi to the radio station. 

Key: Thats all for today. Please keep tuned in. Again this is Kim KiBum aka Key your DJ Idol ( he went out of the broadcasting room)

 

You: Am I too late to call your name?? ( you said catching your breath)

Key:  nooo you're just in the right time ( he said as he pulled you and leaned for a long passionate kiss )

You: oppa stop now everyones looking ( you said blushing looking at the staffs )

Key: Let them watch.. Im proud! ( he smug and pecked your lip) Lets go Now! I cant wait to Tell Everyone and my brothers ( shinee) ( he said while dragging so softly)

 

-end-

 

 

hope you like it :D thanks for reading :D