TAEMIN

Forgotten(collection of one shots)

 

Taemin:

 

 

(Music School where you used to study piano lessons together)

 

FRIEND: ______ chingu! its been 5years.. (hugs you tight) Oh btw Look who's with me..(points out to Taemin)

YOU: (shocked on what you see your eyes widen ) O.O Mei chingu! you knew him?!

F: Of course I do,, Duh! Don't tell me you've forgotten about him?

YOU: Forgotten? What do you mean? How can I forget LEE TAEMIN of SHINEE?( totally lost)

TAEMIN: (frown) Don't you remember me? We used to play when we where kids and the 3 of us studied piano here. ~smiles~

F: chingu! he's my cousin remember? COUSIN + LIKE = HIM (points to Taemin)

TAEMIN: Aigoo!! don't be like Mei. (blusing and covers his face)

YOU: (you blushed too but you try to hide it) wow You've grown a lot. and your face seems to be a different now (you said while staring)

TAEMIN: (smiles to you) Lets play the piano..

F: you two play first, Im goin to our former teacher and greet him :) (gives you a teasing smile as she went away)

YOU: ok, don't take too long ok?

 

~suddenly you heard your favorite music piece "River flows in you"~

 

YOU: ~speechless~

( he gives you an angelic smile and does aegyo)

YOU: You're still as good as ever..

TAEMIN: You do know why I practiced really hard back then.. (blushing)

YOU: (you blushed and look away)

TAEMIN: (clears his throat as he say) You know sometimes I regretted telling you.. "that" .. you seemed to be so distant after that..

YOU: What do you mean?

TAEMIN: I still like you ___________. (he said shyly ) can you give me a chance?

YOU: (feeling awkward while blushing) uhmm.. i don't really know what to say..

TAEMIN: ~gives you an angelic look~ Don't you like me? Im taking my chance once again..

YOU: (gathered all the courage you have you looked at him and say) I do like you since I don't know, It's just that we were so young back then and you never asked me again so I thought.. uhmm then theres the time that I have to leave for Paris… ~blushing~

TAEMIN: ~blushing really hard~  I'm very happy that you said that _______, but wait do u really mean that? (making sure and smiles like theres no tomorrow)

YOU: (embarrassed on your confession, you just nodded)

 

~taemin pulled you beside him and played the piano again and you joined him~

 

you both played happily when the song is done he faced you and said-

 

TAEMIN: _______-ah I really Love you.. Thank you for giving me this chance.. (does his killer aegyo)

YOU: (Cant resist his aegyo, you gave him a quick peck on his cheeks and smile)

TAEMIN: ( he was stunned when you kissed him that he didn't move for a while )

YOU: Ya!! (you shout to get his attention)

TAEMIN: Am i dreaming?

YOU: No.. (you whisper)

TAEMIN: (he hugged you tight as he said) I'll be yours forever

 

END! atlas

 

sorry if its waaaayyy uglier that the others but its better that skipping TAEMIN's part right?

 

originally posted by me on tumblr :D

 

12:55am

061211