Jonghyun

Forgotten(collection of one shots)

 

(at the beach) 

FRIEND: ________ chingu! (hugs you tight)

YOU: I missed you. I haven’t seen you for years.I thought You’ll bring your cousin Jong along? 

F: Imy too. oh yeah. Here he is! (pointing to the guy in a hoodie and shades standing few steps away)

YOU: (run into him and said) Jong! still remember me?!

JONGHYUN: (removes his shades and smile) Yeh! noona, ofcourse i do!

YOU: (shocked and totally stunned on what you saw) Mei chingu! am I dreaming?! did i just saw SHINEE’s JONGHYUN?

(both of them burst into laughter as they see your face)

JONGHYUN: Yes! I am Bling Jongyun. are you a fan, want to take a selca? (teasing smile as he move his face near you)

YOU: (blushed) yeh! but no need to take a selca.

F: (teasing smile) Feels like the old days, want me to go?..

YOU: Anio! we haven’t met for a while and your goin! (slightly blushing)

F: ok then Lets sit here on the sand and chat. 

 

 

—-after few hours of chatting——-

 

F: (receives a text message from Jong “noona! Go buy something! realizing what he meant she decides to go) _______ chingu! Im goin to buy something to eat.

YOU: I’ll come! I wanna buy something too.

JONGHYUN: If she come I’ll come too..

F: Anio! stay with Jong, I’ll be back. I don’t want fangirls to know that Jong is here. (looked to Jong and smile)

YOU: Ok! ( you shyly replied knowing you will be alone with Jong. You are uncomfortable knowing that he is your bias and also an old friend way back with the fact that he used to like you)

JONGHYUN: (sits beside you) Aren’t you goin to talk?

YOU: (nervously answered) What do u want me to say? (suddenly Jong leans towards you)

JONG: I want you to say that uhmmm… I ….. (you got nervous and he leans more) you like me so much! (you blushed but slap him)

JONG: Ouch! that hurts! what if you ruined my face? (faking the pain in his cheeks. You panicked and hold his face to see how bad it is)

JONG: (he laughed and said) I was joking! (he leans towards your face then kissed the tip of your nose)

YOU: (blushed 5shades of red) Yah! what was that for! (you walked away but Jong grabbed your arm)

JONG: You knew it right?

YOU: Knew what?

JONG: That …. I like you! i heard it when my cousin told you so..

YOU: Oh, that? *silence* ~ yeah i knew(looks away) JONG: Do you hate me?

YOU: there’s no reason for that.

JONG: (pulled you and hugged you) If u don’t want this, If you don’t want me. just say Let Go. I’ll never bother you again. ( tears starts to fall from his eyes)

YOU: You never changed! such a cry baby..

( you hold his face with both hands and wipe his tears and whispered) ~You win~

JONG : (he blushed so much he hides his face )

YOU: Don’t hide! I wanna see! ( then he suddenly leaned and KISSED you in your cheeks and gives you a teasing smile)

YOU: Ya! what was that for ( you smiled)

JONG: thats a proof that you are KIM JONGHYUN’s GIRL. You’re mine. and Im yours since forever :D

(after that you walked on the linking arms)

 

*end*