ONEW

Forgotten(collection of one shots)

 

(IN A RESTAURANT) FRIEND: _________-chingu! is that u?! (starring at u head to toe amazed) 

YOU: Who else? (not noticing the person beside her) F: ______-ah remember him?(pointing to the gorgeous guy beside her)

YOU: (totally stunned when u looked up cant believe that your bias is in front of you) Who won’t chingu! but why are u with Shinee’s ONEW? 

F: Aigoo!! chingu don’t really remember eh?! He’s my cousin. (almost bursting into laugh when she saw your expression) 

Remember when we are still in high school? We used to drag him along. YOU: (shocked and became uncomfortable) Wae?! Is that really Dubu?! 

ONEW: (stares and laugh dub style) Yeh! Annyeonghaseyo Noona! You really did forget me after all that? (sad face)

YOU: Mianhe! Its just that you changed a lot! F: Yah! Enough with that! Lets eat! 

(ONEW shift his attention to the chicken and eat like theres no tomorrow. After eating you decided to walk home)

—you and your chingu walk beside each other while Onew is few steps behind you. —

(Your chingu’s phone rang, she picks up and walked fast leaving you and onew behind)

ONEW: Noona! You don’t really remember me? (You nodded and kept walking) ONEW: (he grabbed your bag so you will slow down)

YOU:( kept walking while your heart skips a beat) ONEW: (still holding your bag, he pulled it a little making you stop)

YOU: Wae? Wanna carry my bag? (fake laugh and left your bag to him) ONEW: YAH!!! Noona!I’ll leave this here.

(lowering the bag to the ground) YOU: YAH!!! don’t! thats expensive! (runs towards him) You keep pulling it  & now u don’t want to

hold it! (denying to your self the thought of him wanting you to walk beside him) ONEW: (gave you the bag, grins then gave you a teasing smile) 

YOU: (blushed) Thanks! (You two walked beside each other in silence) ONEW : Noona.. uhhhmmmm…… 

( cant seem to pull the words out of his mouth) YOU: (suddenly heard something fell to the ground) Aigoo!! You haven’t changed Dubu!

(both of you laughed) ONEW: (babo laugh) This is what you called Onew condition. (both of you laughed) 

ONEW: Why don’t you help me out? It hurts you know! (he stretched his palm wanting you to pull it with the taught of holding your hands)

YOU: (suddenly stopped laughing knowing that you could hold his hand you blushed so much and decided to pull his wrist)

ONEW: (very disappointed and suddenly became serious) Seriously? Are you goin to ignore my feelings again like you did in the past? 

YOU: (blushed.) What are you talking about.? (denying the fact that his cousin told you that he likes you several times in front of Onew himself)

ONEW: Noona! Do you hate me that much? answer me. ( almost crying) YOU: Anio! Its not like that! ONEW: Then why are you ignoring me?

YOU: I don’t know it my self. ONEW: (grabs your hand) If you doesn’t like me shake me off. I’ll let go and never bother you again (looking sincere but hurt)

YOU: I cant be with you.. (you said but your body didn’t even moved,you felt like time stopped for the 2 of you). 

ONEW: Your mouth said it but your heart doesn’t want me to let go right. (he said while blushing)

YOU: (you nodded and blushed so red) ONEW: so that means you like me too right? (pulled you and gave you a big hug) 

ONEW: I’ve waited long! I thought this day will never come. (you held hands and walked home) *fin*