Too Early To Doubt

Beyond Friendship

"Key!!" I saw Joghyun waving at me at the entrance gate of our school.

"Uhhh! Jjong!" I shouted and ran, I forgot I'm bringing many things.

"let me help you, buddy!" Jjong immediately approached me and help me carry some of my stuff.

"Komawo." I added.

We all left our bags and some things at the hallway. There's almost no space for us to pass, just--- just crowded. 
The school is so noisy, People kept on talking, well it's expected, starting of classes is really like this. You just see each other after 2 months, sort of a long time right? 

Mrs. Choi arrived so we sat down at random chairs for her opening speech.

"Good morning!" She said as she placed her notebook above the table.

"How was your vacation?" she added.

"Fine Mrs. Choi." the class answered.

"So now, I have a good news." Mrs. Choi said with a big grin drawn in her face.

The class then gone wild after hearing the words GOOD NEWS .

"Your dorm mates last school year will still be the same for this year." Mrs. Choi stated.

It is indeed a good news. I looked around and saw Jonghyun looking at me, making face signs which means he is happy and that he likes it. I gave him a big smile which also means I definitely approve.

After the speech of Mrs. Choi, we all went to our respective dorms. Many greeted me and Jjong as we passed along the hallway. Different faces is everywhere.

"We're here!" I excitedly  raised up both of my arms and faced Jonghyun.

"Obviously!" he philosophically aswered. 

I pouted and opened the door.

"Still our original bed okay? I don't want to transfer."

I placed my things on my bed and changed clothes. But wait, Jjong is here and I will change publicly? No! I should change inside the bathroom. Why am I like this anyway? Why worry ? He's my bestfriend and we've been doing this already since before, so hmmm nothing. uhhh. 

"Oh! My bestfriend is so y. Come here buddy!" Jjong suddenly blurted with his seducing voice. Gosh! He is seriously getting insane. 

"What? Are you by any chance gay ? huh Jjong? Get a girl, NOT ME !" I exclaimed and throw my shirt to his face. 

"I just said you look y. What's wrong?" He reasoned and went near me. 

yeah right. He always do this before, always joking around. I should be used to this already, right? But ----

I can hear his light footsteps. But before I could even face him, warm arms are already wrapped around my waist. 
It's Jonghyun, no one else. He's not that in to skinships with me before. Why now?? -.-

"Change faster! Let's eat. I'm hungry!" He smiled and let out his aegyo. 

"Oh okay! wait for me then!" I then broke with his embrace. I tried to ignore him so I softly said and faked a smile.

We went to the canteen and there we saw Taemin, Minho and Onew hyung.

"Kibum! Long time no see!" Minho approached me and gave me a bro fist.

"Yeah right!" I smiled at him and went to their table to join them.

"Taeminnie, I missed you kiddo!" I went to Taemin and hugged him.

"I miss you too Key hyung!" He said and broke the hug. This kid is really charming.

"Then how about me?" Onew hyung suddenly asked as he stood up.

"of course hyung, I won't forget you." I then approached the oldest.

He jumped with joy like his happiness when he eat his precious chicken. 
I and Jonghyun then joined the group and we talk about many things. 

Time seems so fast and night came (6pm) . We separate ways and went to our dorms. 
Of course, I went with Jonghyun. Unexpectedly, silence filled the atmosphere.
I seriously don't know what the heck is happening. I tried my best to broke the awkwardness when Jonghyun suddenly talked.

"Why are you not talking to me since a while ago with the boys? Seems like you're trying to avoid me." he asked and faced me.

"Wh-- What do you mean?" I said with a denial tone of voice. I really tried my best to ignore what happened a while ago in the morning, but i can't. 

I don't know why, before, all of those things are just normal, but now ? I don't think it still is. Something's really wrong , i mean something is really WRONG WITH ME. 

"Forget it ! Here we are. So, what do you want to do for this night? " Jjong asked as he opened the door and placed his phone and wallet at the table.

"What will I do this night? Of course sleep." I sat down at my bed and let out a heavy sigh. I'm really confused, something's really unwell. And that, I don't know.

"I mean, watch movie at Minho's dorm? stand by outside for some fresh air? or maybe drink some soju? we can just go out, you know!" He jumped at my bed and directly lie down.

"Ahhh , not now! maybe next time. I just wanted to sleep, I'm tired." I made an excuse then get my phone.

Of course, I willl never forget to update my instagram. 
I did an I-AM-SO-TIRED face when suddenly Jjong interrupted.

"Include me!" he then did the same pose as mine.

Strange feeling, something's really strange. uggghhhh -.-

bumkeyk : selca with my buddy, what a tiring day. Goodnight! #confused

"Confused? Why?" Jjong asked.

"ahhh. nothing! just tired." I said as i put my phone on my bed.

"oo- Okay! So, I'll be going now to Minho's dorm. Next time okay, go with me." Jjong said and approached the door. 

"Okay!" I answered and proceeded to lie down.

"Have a good rest, Good night Key!" he then turned the door knob and went outside.

"Goodnight!" I answered.

As soon as Jjong's finally lost, I immediately sat down in my bed. I'm not actually sleepy yet. 
 i lie down again and face to my left side. 

 I have to figure out what's wrong with me. 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N 

Hey there sweeties. I hope the 2nd chapter is just fine. 
I'm actually kind of not in the mood right now, card distribution a while ago and oh my grades T___T 

It was fine though according to my mom, but for me it's not, just small -.- 
 

Anyway, Hope you had a good day today. God Bless you ! :))) 
 Keep updated ~

 

*Comment , Upvote & Subscribe
All Rights Reserved © iiAmCurious