Jonghyun? Seriously?

Beyond Friendship

At last, my spirit is now back. I immediately stood up and slowly bit my lips. 
I don't know what to say. That was an accident, right? It was, and I didn't mean it.

"I -- I'm so ... sorry Jjong!" I panickly told him as I watched him getting up.

"Key!" He said as he went nearer.

I started to move backward while looking at Jjong slowly walking towards me.
Just, what in the world is happening right now?

"Errr. ye.. yes?" I answered, panting! 
What is he going to do, ! All my fault, I should've been ---------

"Be careful next time!" He whispered and smirked.

I let out a heavy sigh after hearing what Jjong said. 
I thought this is already the end of me. Thanks God!

"Errr yeaahh! Sorry again!" I smiled and started to move.

*The next day ...

--Jonghyun's POV--

What a beautiful morning. Waking up with Key on the other bed, very nice feeling.

 Ahhh... I've been thinking about this strange feeling for the past days. 
How come I'm inlove with my bestfriend, so unusual.

Errr yeah, I'm just confused, there's Sang Jin, I like her but I just have this different feelings when I'm with Key.
The feeling is not being bestfriends, but actually beyond that, which I'm really sure.
I just don't know how to tell him about this. It's not even obvious that I like him right? 

Well, I have to be fast. Key should know about this, no one could ever get him.

--Key's POV--

"Oh damn! So late already!" I shouted and immediately gets up. 

Why do I always woke up late, result is I'm always in a hurry for my first period in the morning. Ughhh -.-
I panickly prepared my things and didn't mind to eat my breakfast.
Jjong already left so I have to hurry up.

"Key? Chill. Today is Saturday, we don't have class." I heard Jonghyun shouting from the bathroom door. He's also laughing.

"Jjong! I thought you already left? Wait, Saturday?" I confusely answered and put an arm around my neck.

"Yeah! Saturday! Are you sure you're awake?" He said as he wiped his hair with the towel.

! Jonghyun looks so hot. I am crazy!

"e ---- uhhh.. er .. ---- oh ye-- yeah!" I uncontinuosly said trying to look away from him.

Jjong went to his bed and sat down as he get his phone. I wonder why is he so busy with his phone, early in the morning, he's not actually like this.
I'm getting weird right? I can now spot everything that Jonghyun's doing, what he usually does and what's new with him.

Maybe we became really like this if we like someone. Uhhh!
All the fault of this damn heart of mine.

"You change Key. We're going out today." Jonghyun smiled looking at me across his bed.

OMG! What is this again? Hang out with him again, I can't with this. Wait, the other boys shoud go.

"okay? with whom? with the boys?" I asked him.

"No. Only the two of us! This is a date." He answered with a grin.

Wait what? A date? he's crazy. 

My heart awkwardly skipped a beat. Ani, aniyo. I'm not blushing.ughhh!
I'm really having a hard time keeping this feelings from Jjong. I think I should already tell him.
But, when? I can't find for the right time.

"Oh! Then okay!" I said normally. 

Good with me, I can still manage to act normal sometimes. HAHA

--Jonghyun's POV--

This would be the day. I know I can do this, Key won't reject me right?

We entered SHAWOL Gangnam Mall, I am on a white v-neck plain t-shirt paired with a dark red jeans while Key 
is wearing a blue loose shirt paired with shorts and with matching nerd glasses.

He looks so cute. 
I stared at him without even noticing the people around us passing in front and on the side.

I fell with his fashion sense, Key is too fabulous!!!! 

"Jjong? Daydreaming?" He suddenly spoke and I startled.

"Ahhhh! - ah yeah? let's go there! faster!" I immediately said so that he will not notice me blankly staring at him. 
 I dragged him to the men's shirt section. 

I planned to buy a couple shirt for us, I'm gonna give this to him as a sign of being best friends.
But for me, in my real feelings, actually beyond that.

"Key, how about this?" I asked and showed him the t-shirt. It is a white shirt and has random cartoon animal prints.

"Looks fine but let's try on the next row." He replied. His diva attitude is attacking again.

We walked forward and searched for another shirt.

"This Jjong?" He showed me a loose shirt with a print "STUDIO" .

"That! Looks so cool. " I smiled and held the shirt.

"here. Black version and white version." He got the two shirts out from the rack and gave me the white one.

"Okay! This. You got the black and mine is the white." I said and we then headed to the counter.

Now, we have our couple  "best friend" shirt. Should I tell Key what I really feel for him?
Okay! I will. this night, when we reach the dorm.

"So, where are we going now?" I asked him as I looked around the mall.

"I don't know! You brought me here, remember?" he laughed.

I wonder what key is feeling right now. Are we feeling the same way? I hope so.

"Watch movie?" I hopped and told him.
I just saw the "movie time" across , so yeah, sudden decision.

"Okay! let's see what's showing!" Key said and we entered the movie section. 

"World War: Z , Pee-Mak, The Conjuring, Hansel & Gre ----" key stopped.

"Ohh. waeyo?" I asked him.

"Nothing! So, what are we gonna watch now?" He replied.

"The Conjuring!" I excitedly yelled.

"Oh! horror com'n! I'm gonna die." The diva uttered as he placed an arm around his neck.

"HAHA! Take the dare Kibum, just for now!" I patted his shoulder as we paid for the tickets.

"Aissshh !" he sighed.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N 

 Hi there sweeties. 
 I am really sorry for updating so late. I have reasons for this . :(

 

1. I was really depressed by Key's musical. The scenes are just too much, really beyond what I expected. 
    The kissing scene with Dana and the bed scene with Lisa, I really cried. 
 My heart was really broken into pieces /3

And I just recovered from the pain now :((( So sad reality tsssk >.<

 

2. I wasn't able to go to Kpop Republic Concert here in Philippines. 
 I missed the chance tsssk. But, I was not that mad though because I called one of my friend who attended and by that, I was able to listen to SHINee singing. *yeeaah* XD 
 And by the way, Minho was not able to made to the concert because he did something in Korea, it was only Jonghyun, Taemin, Key & Onew who were present.

 

 

3. Quite really busy with my studies. So, expect me to update late from now on :// 

 

 I LOVE YOU ALL SWEETIES. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT. 

GOD BLESS! FIGHTING ;)))) 

(here's the couple shirt ~)

 

 

JONGKEEEYYYYY <3 OMG . HAHA :DDD 

 

*Comment , Upvote & Subscribe
All Rights Reserved © 
iiAmCurious