Act Normal Part 1

Beyond Friendship

I woke up with my phone under me. I didn't know i lie into it the whole time. I hope it's not damage.
So, okay! I have to act natural today, like ignore first what's bothering me. 
Today is the start of normal classes. *sighs*

"Goodmorning Key!" Jonghyun is at the dining table eating breakfast. he smile as he stuffed a spoon full of rice unto his mouth.

"Oh! Good morning Jjong!" I yawn and stretches out my body. 

"Eat now! We have to hurry up! It's getting late and you just woke up!" he said as he drink some water.

"Oh! sorry then, you can just go first if you want." I approached him and sat down.

"No! I will just wait for you. We have the same schedule for the first class anyway." he added.

We then hurried up and walked outside. 
One question suddenly popped in my head, so I asked him though I didn't really have any plan on asking.

"By the way, what time did you arrive last night?" I asked Jonghyun as we walked along the hallway going to our first class.

"Ahhh... 11pm?? yeah 11. Wae?" he said while he place his backpack on his shoulder.

"No- nothing! just asking." I walked faster.

"Ahhh okay! he then nods and continue walking.

By the time we reached our classroom, I sat beside Taemin while Jonghyun is beside me. So I'm between them both.
 Uggghhh... First subject is so damn boring. History you say? Even made me feel sleepy very early in the morning.

"Jjong!" I turned to Jonghyun and saw him sleeping. 

LOL. that face when the dinopup is sleeping. I was shocked when I suddenly feel that I am ing blushing. 
Damn! What's this? Wake up Key! Wake up! *face palm* 
I turned to Taemin to avoid looking at Jonghyun.

"taeminnie, Jonghyun is sleeping. Wake him up!" I told Taemin in a somewhat panic way. shezzzz -.-

"Let him be hyung! Can't you see he's not the only one sleeping?" taemin chuckled.

yeah right! I looked around and seriously, many of my classmates are sleeping, especially those at the side. 
I wonder why the teacher is just fine with this. 

*ring ding dong*

-canteen-

 

"yah! Why were you sleeping a while ago in the class?" I hit Jonghyun as we are heading to our table with Taemin.

"yes hyung! Why were you sleeping?" Taemin imitated.

"The subject is boring you know, so why not sleep?" Jonghyun joked around.

We sat down and then later on Minho came.

"Oh! The walking tree is here !" I exclaimed and let out a giggle.

"yah!!!" taemin turned to me and snob.

"Hi Taeminnie!" Minho shouted and then hugged Taemin.

"MINO (Minho)!!!" Taemin blushed and gave Minho a tight hug.

"So ... You -- tw -- two --- a --?" I questioned in a confused manner.

"YEAH!" Minho answered and sat beside Taemin.

"Oh! Lovebirds I see!" I teased.

"What do you want To eat Key?" Jonghyun asked and then looked at the couple.

"M-- me? oh! Anything will do Jjong!" I said.

 UNUSUAL TO ME. BUT WHY? 
This is just normal , right? Like I said, we kept on doing this before. 
Just, what the heck is wrong with me? 

But before Jonghyun could even stand up, his phone rang.

"hello?" he said over the phone.

"Op -- pa?" the person by the next line said.

"Ahhh! neh! Sang Jin ahhh? Why did you call?" Jonghyun smiled and looked at me.

"KEY ! It -- It's Sang Jin. What will I say?" He covered the phone and mouthed at me.

Sang Jin by the way is the girl who Jonghyun liked. Their parents are business partners and that's how they met.

'I-- I don't know! Just, CHILL !" I told him.

I can't think of any idea how to help him right now. 
Meanwhile, I saw Taemin looking at me by the perspective view of my right eye. 
I don't know why but he sighed as he stared at me. 

"I'll just ask how are you in there." Sang Jin uttered.

"Oh! I'm doing fine. And you?" Jjong said. 

"Fine also Oppa. ughhh! I'm so sorry, but i have to go now. thank you Oppa! Bye! take care!" Sang Jin said as she hung up.

"Woahhh! Unexpected!" Jonghyun let out a heavy sigh and faced us.

"And now hyung, since it's over, go order the food of Key hyung! Don't tell me you forgot?" Taemin exclaimed as he slice the cake in front of him.

"Uhhhh! yeah! Sorry buddy!" Jonghyun stood up and back hugged me. 

"It's fine! Go now, I'm hungry!" I told him and saw again Taemin staring at me.

I wonder why is this kiddo staring at me like this. What's wrong with my face? haha.
Jonghyun came with the strawberry pancake and milktea. Good thing he bought my favorites.

"Thank you Jjong!" I said and grab the food.

"Wow!!? You're welcome Key?" He said and rolled his eyes.

"By the way, you guyz have class this afternoon?" Minho suddenly asked.

"Me , I have, English class! Wae Minho?" I said and sip on the milk tea.

"Me i don't have!" Taemin blurted.

"I also don't have!" Jjong answered.

"hey guyz! I also don't have." Onew hyung arrived bringing with him a plate of crispy chicken. Uhhh this guy seriously.

"So, only Key have a class? Then you can't join us buddy!" Minho said.

"Why? What will you guyz do?" i asked.

"It's the opening of the bar over there, just near from our university though so no need to worry." he answered.

"Aissshhhh!" I pouted. 

"you guyz can just go there by your own. I will pass this for now, I have some stuff to do later in the dorm." Joghyun blurt out with a smile.

I looked at him, wondering why.

"Then just the three of us?' Onew hyung asked and bites his chicken.

"Fine Fine! Be sure to go next time, okay? Bye guyz! I have to go now! Bye Taeminnie, see you later!" Minho said and gave Taemin a quick hug.

I then went to my next class with Taemin. Yes, we're together in this class again. 
While on the other hand, Onew hyung and Jonghyun went on the same way.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N 

Hello sweeties. How was this chapter ? Hope you liked it :)

We don't have class today, yeeeah! At least, some time to relax right? XDD 
 So, I just watched The Conjuring for the 2nd time, it's not really that scary.
Just some parts XDD :33 

hmmmm. Thank you for all the subscribers . 

Keep in touch. 
GOD BLESS ~  

 

 

*Comment , Upvote & Subscribe
All Rights Reserved © iiAmCurious